Latest topics
» POOFness for FEB 21: MIDWEEK BY ZAP THE LYING INTERNET PANHANDLER CON JOB
Today at 1:27 am by RamblerNash

» Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND!
Today at 12:57 am by RamblerNash

» Ol' SnaggleTooth Jerzy Bit The Big One Again!
Today at 12:38 am by RamblerNash

» POOFness for FEB 22: A TOOTH AND A SMILE from the Toothless Ghoulish Barber of Calgary
Today at 12:30 am by RamblerNash

» ZAP —— a few remarks...
Today at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy's Template Email - Who Could Of Guessed!
Yesterday at 10:02 pm by RamblerNash

» The Church of the Almighty Smart Phone is Making Us Really, Really Sad (And Maybe Even Kind of Stupid)
Yesterday at 8:47 pm by WilliaminUSA

» The Archetypal Path to Getting Your Shit Together
Yesterday at 7:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Amazing New Discovery In Lima Peru: Paracas Elongated Headed Mummy
Yesterday at 7:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hi Guys Look Where We Have Moved!
Yesterday at 4:35 pm by NanneeRose

» Comrade Corbyn
Yesterday at 4:10 pm by bs4ever

» Choose ‘Informed Refusal’ — Not ‘Informed Consent!’
Yesterday at 1:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» So Much Confusion Resolved By Anna Von Reitz
Yesterday at 1:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sandy hook kids grown up & want their lives back???
Yesterday at 11:53 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Newly invented eyedrops could replace glasses altogether
Yesterday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» FREE Episode | Ancient Civilizations: Decoding the Great Sphinx
Yesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cannabis Strains for Opioid Addiction
Yesterday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet Nibiru Is Visible Near The Sun plus MORE
Yesterday at 11:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Reported By Aircraft Pilot And Control Tower Over Oregon Oct 2017, Full Conversation Tape
Yesterday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» WETWARE...
Yesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Fires Two Projectiles Into The Sun? plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Working on Tank'Kindness the Great
Yesterday at 9:32 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR CAST OF CHARACTERS & CHARLETONS » Jerzy Babkowski aka ZAP & Susan » POOF for MAR 18: Yep, It took a week +

POOF for MAR 18: Yep, It took a week +

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 POOF for MAR 18: Yep, It took a week + on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:56 pm

ymoilman2

POOF for MAR 18: Yep, It took a week +
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 18-Mar-2012 17:25:51
In Response To: POOF for JAN 1: Happy New Year (hobie)
Hi, Folks -
Received via e-mail:

------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
Subject: Yep, It took a week +
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 17:13:20 -0400
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLsdJlfA23E

Greetings and Salutations;
Red Foxx told a joke once that's very timely for this moment in time. 'A mommy mole, a daddy mole, and baby mole, got up one morning, went up the tunnel and stuck their noses above ground. Daddy mole said ummm, I smell bacon....momma mole said, ummm, I smell sausage and eggs coming from that house. Baby mole had made no comment. So they said, you haven't said anything baby mole, what do you smell...finally baby mole said, I don't smell anything but, mole asses.'......Lesson of this is, it depends on how close you are to the top, what you're going to smell out here for information. The 'news' coming across my desk smelled more like mole asses than bacon and eggs. I understand there's so much angst out here about everything, people can't help chattering. The difference with me is, I followed the advice given me at the start of all this 'dinar speak', 'ignore it, while we get the big picture done'. Well, of course, the RVs were taking place Because, it was tied to the new banking system. Everything would be revalued under a new metal backed banking system. Kinda like the going back to the 50's, before gold was pulled from behind the dollar. Gold $35 an oz. Gold didn't go up in price, the air backed currencies, went down in worth against gold. Romney may be wealthy now but, near as I can tell, it will become relative when all engages. The dust will swirl for a while as folks get new footing. I suppose things that have already gone on will hit the airwaves like this;
http://www.in5d.com/mass-arrests-of-10000-global-cabal-members-imminent.html
http://americankabuki.blogspot.com.au/p/131-resignations-from-world-banks.html
I must say, they have done a good job, keeping everything on the low low. There's many more that know their days are numbered but, they aren't going to let anyone know, they are silently losing control of their BM. I think the folks in the rafters are saving the 'best' for last.
Former 'untouchables', politicians, and military officers, on the wrong side of history. Key word, 'willful'. The people may not know, but they Feel somethings afoot. The vestiges of the past's peoples', only hope is to stir the boiling pot of confusion and keep the hate going. Hoping beyond hope, they can instill so much fear of the future into the listener, they'll become paralyzed and not free themselves. Remember, the door will be opened but, You have to step thru, some effort on your part, like putting one foot in front of the other....'and no pushing or you'll got sent to the back of the line'.
Finally this subject is being addressed publicly,
http://www.anh-usa.org/new-scientific-data-forces-government-to-reverse-its-stance-on-fluoride-in-the-water-supply/
Yep, the 60's are here again. Really, men, you want control over women's bodies again? Bare foot and pregnant? Next, one of these politicians, is going to try repealing the women's vote. We ain't 'going back' and that's all there is to it.
I can see the shimmering cities of the future coming into formation....that Jetson world I talk about, the plans are on the drawing boards. The atmosphere will be cleaned, tech already in place. The oxygen will build back up. Water cleaned and plenty for everyone. One can start by drilling wells. You can't drink oil. You decide what's most important in Your world. You don't want water to become a commodity like oil to be traded on the market. Listen, again to the song above and think about what it's telling you.
Love and Kisses,
'Poofness'
http://www.leap2020.eu/GEAB-N-63-is-available-Global-systemic-crisis-The-five-devastating-storms-in-summer-2012-at-the-heart-of-the-world_a9601.html

2 Re: POOF for MAR 18: Yep, It took a week + on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:50 pm

Thanks ymollman! Good news to hear as always! ☀ :bounce:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum