OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"they(UST) were able to get the job done and it was done and released again to go to finish" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"they(UST) were able to get the job done and it was done and released again to go to finish" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"they(UST) were able to get the job done and it was done and released again to go to finish" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"they(UST) were able to get the job done and it was done and released again to go to finish" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"they(UST) were able to get the job done and it was done and released again to go to finish" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"they(UST) were able to get the job done and it was done and released again to go to finish" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"they(UST) were able to get the job done and it was done and released again to go to finish" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"they(UST) were able to get the job done and it was done and released again to go to finish" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"they(UST) were able to get the job done and it was done and released again to go to finish" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"they(UST) were able to get the job done and it was done and released again to go to finish" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"they(UST) were able to get the job done and it was done and released again to go to finish" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"they(UST) were able to get the job done and it was done and released again to go to finish" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"they(UST) were able to get the job done and it was done and released again to go to finish" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"they(UST) were able to get the job done and it was done and released again to go to finish" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"they(UST) were able to get the job done and it was done and released again to go to finish" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"they(UST) were able to get the job done and it was done and released again to go to finish" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"they(UST) were able to get the job done and it was done and released again to go to finish" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"they(UST) were able to get the job done and it was done and released again to go to finish" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"they(UST) were able to get the job done and it was done and released again to go to finish" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"they(UST) were able to get the job done and it was done and released again to go to finish" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"they(UST) were able to get the job done and it was done and released again to go to finish" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"they(UST) were able to get the job done and it was done and released again to go to finish" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"they(UST) were able to get the job done and it was done and released again to go to finish"

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Late Thursday Night Dinar Chatter
07/05/2013
GET:

[toni] HOPE YOU HAVE HAD A GOOD 4TH PRAYING WE SEE IT SOON FRIENDS Yesterday during the day about 3 PM I got a call from a contact in the UST. He said that when it was released to pay early yesterday in the morning, they began the process and did a study on how many had dinar .

They found they were short and needed to make the PP larger that they had then . They put together more bonds and sold them but found that one person was trying to get all the bonds which in turn meant he could in reality own the countery per say.

They told us that it was going to take two or three days to get that job done.. Later last night, he called back and said that they were able to get the job done and it was done and released again to go to finish.

Today earlier we got a call and he said that we are on high alert to see this rv finish.That is as close as I can get which is UST. With that said, looks to me that Okie is back on high alert Full staff wooohooo

[ram1] toni where was that post from?

[toni] ram1 email

[oilerfan] toni friday is a popular day for RV's

[toni] oilerfan the best day ever woohoo

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So... why would the PP funds need to be larger?

How is that related to the RV? Wouldn't the PP funds be larger with all of the folks that are putting some towards the PP after the RV?

Anonymous

very good questions, Prpl :)

pieces to the puzzle....

who does one believe?? Each chooses....

I KNOW Who I BELIeVE, The One WHo holds the whole world in His Hands and Loves ALL People equally, not just dinarians; Abundance for ALL evident intrinsic in design of the earth, manifesting even NOW, in this moment.... by His Grace & Provision... Halleluyah!!!

"they(UST) were able to get the job done and it was done and released again to go to finish" 3019145770 

ymoilman2

THIS IS MY OPINION ONLY.

UST found out that they needed more GOLD to fund PP and had to sell UST Bonds(national debts) for the purchase of gold.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks ymo.

The devalue of gold is part of the game. So they can buy low. Then they will jack the price way up again.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Make sense to a degree - but still, I thought that the PP were already backed and ready to go. It is my understanding that the announcements were to be made regarding going back to an asset backed currency, the original constitution, and the US Treasury as opposed to the fed and then the WGS and PP plans were to be paid out, then the rv. Did I misunderstand or did they just change things up a bit??????

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum