OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
DINAR FROM ATM MACHINE IN IRAQ WITH THE RECEIPT DATING JULY 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
DINAR FROM ATM MACHINE IN IRAQ WITH THE RECEIPT DATING JULY 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
DINAR FROM ATM MACHINE IN IRAQ WITH THE RECEIPT DATING JULY 4 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
DINAR FROM ATM MACHINE IN IRAQ WITH THE RECEIPT DATING JULY 4 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
DINAR FROM ATM MACHINE IN IRAQ WITH THE RECEIPT DATING JULY 4 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
DINAR FROM ATM MACHINE IN IRAQ WITH THE RECEIPT DATING JULY 4 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
DINAR FROM ATM MACHINE IN IRAQ WITH THE RECEIPT DATING JULY 4 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
DINAR FROM ATM MACHINE IN IRAQ WITH THE RECEIPT DATING JULY 4 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
DINAR FROM ATM MACHINE IN IRAQ WITH THE RECEIPT DATING JULY 4 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
DINAR FROM ATM MACHINE IN IRAQ WITH THE RECEIPT DATING JULY 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
DINAR FROM ATM MACHINE IN IRAQ WITH THE RECEIPT DATING JULY 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
DINAR FROM ATM MACHINE IN IRAQ WITH THE RECEIPT DATING JULY 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
DINAR FROM ATM MACHINE IN IRAQ WITH THE RECEIPT DATING JULY 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
DINAR FROM ATM MACHINE IN IRAQ WITH THE RECEIPT DATING JULY 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
DINAR FROM ATM MACHINE IN IRAQ WITH THE RECEIPT DATING JULY 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
DINAR FROM ATM MACHINE IN IRAQ WITH THE RECEIPT DATING JULY 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
DINAR FROM ATM MACHINE IN IRAQ WITH THE RECEIPT DATING JULY 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
DINAR FROM ATM MACHINE IN IRAQ WITH THE RECEIPT DATING JULY 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
DINAR FROM ATM MACHINE IN IRAQ WITH THE RECEIPT DATING JULY 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
DINAR FROM ATM MACHINE IN IRAQ WITH THE RECEIPT DATING JULY 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
DINAR FROM ATM MACHINE IN IRAQ WITH THE RECEIPT DATING JULY 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
DINAR FROM ATM MACHINE IN IRAQ WITH THE RECEIPT DATING JULY 4 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

DINAR FROM ATM MACHINE IN IRAQ WITH THE RECEIPT DATING JULY 4

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

PROOF - IT DID RV IN IRAQ ON THE 4TH

DINAR FROM ATM MACHINE IN IRAQ WITH THE RECEIPT DATING JULY 4, 2013 TODAY. YES IRAQ HAS REVALUED THEIR CURRENCY.  WE ARE WAITING ON THE UNITED STATES.

To View The PIcTURE, JUST CLICK BELOW:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bKEPo5rWK8w/UdbGPGHzIiI/AAAAAAAAPeM/7uyJggotKgM/s640/ATM5.jpg
THIS PROVES THE IRAQ DINAR IS A VALUED CURRENCY - YOU DON'T USE ATM FOR PENNIES. A VALUED CURRENCY IS POST RV.
=======================================================================
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2013 10:09 AM
To: johnmachaffie@gmail.com
Subject: I cant believe it.........

Hi John, I can't believe you would do this. You took a post that was at PTR that had a picture of the dinar and proof that it had NOT revalued yet.

You took his words and purposely LiED and said it did revalue and here's proof.

Wow it's funny how you have this blog which is suppose to wake people up about what's happening around them ......yet your just as bad as they are. How disappointed i am to find out that your part of the system yourself.

Dave

This was sent to me by a reader and I was not aware of a PTR posting.
THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE CURRENCY COMING OUT OF AN ATM PROVES THIS A VALUED CURRENCY. YOU DON'T SEE ATMS DISHING OUT PENNIES.
TO HAVE A CURRENCY OF VALUE - THE IRAQ DINAR HAD TO RV. DOES IT NOT.

DAVID - YOU OWE ME AN APOLOGY!

John MacHaffie

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:13 AM
[/color][/b]

Anonymous

viewed photo of receipt; verified date, time. AMount is 200000, i think, as CASH WITHDRAWAL, seemingly pictured with what appears to be some dinar notes.

What does this prove/ verify? opinion/ input anyone??

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

In my opinion.... absolutely nothing

For  Dinar News and Gurus please visit us at www.dinardaily.net 

MartyM

MartyM

Agreed Ponee, Doesn't confirm anything other than the ATM's and apparently 'Card's are working.
This however in itself, is a Good thing and does show progress... IMHO  :)

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum