OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13  Empty Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13 Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:48 am

ymoilman2

Dinar Rumors - Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13

Subject: Bluwolf _ What Is Up?

HONESTLY WITH ALL DO RESPECT TO EVERYBODY, I AM REALLY HURT BY SOME WHO SEEM TO THINK THAT ALL SAID BY ME IS NOW A GREAT BIG LIE OR SOME KIND OF A JOKE WELL LET ME TELL YOU IT AIN'T AND THAT HURTS ME SO DEEPLY. BUT THEN REALITY STEPS IN AND WE ARE BACK TO THE REAL PICTURE WHY SHOULD I REALLY CARE WHAT SOME NEGATIVE FOLKS THINK, I HAVE BEEN TRUTHFUL TILL THE MOMENT, ALL IS TRANSPIRING JUST AS I HAVE INFORMED AND WHAT THE HELL I SIMPLY DO NOT CONTROL THE GREEDY BASTARDS WHO HAVE BEEN HOLDING EVER SO LIGHTLY THIS RV TO THERE AVAIL. NOW WITH THAT ISSUE OVER LET ME INFORM YOU WHAT WE ARE ENCOUNTERING NOW. OK THIS RV SHOULD HAVE BEEN OVER AS OF JULY 1,WE WERE ISSUE THE GO FROM THE UST AT THAT TIME, ON JULY 4 THE NEW TRN WERE OFFICIALLY ENTERED BUT CANNOT BE USED UNTIL MONDAY THE 8TH,THERE SHOULD OF BEEN PEOPLE IN WHALE GROUPS EXCHANGING IT DIDN'T HAPPEN DO TO THE FACT THAT NO ONE IN THERE REAL MINDS WOULD ACCEPT HAVING A HARD MONEY EXCHANGE KNOWING THAT YOUR MONIES COULD NOT BE USED UNTIL 5 DAYS LATER,FRANKLY THAT SCENARIO IS UNSTABLE. THIS MY FRIENDS IS A HOLD, THE PEOPLE DO NOT WISH OR ACCEPT THIS TYPE OF BANKING, THEY ARE ASKING FOR FUNDS, THEY DO NOT WANT OR ACCEPT ANY SKR'S,NO VOUCHERS AND ESPECIALLY NO HOLDINGS OF FUNDS. AS YOU CAN SEE IT IS NOT MY FAULT THAT IT DID NOT OCCUR LAST NIGHT AS ANTICIPATED SO PLEASE STOP THE NEGATIVITY , NOW THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE EMAIL SHOULDN'T COME OUT SHORTLY TODAY, IN FACT IT SHOULD AND THAT WILL BE GOOD,IT IS NOW IN THE HOLDER OF THE KEY THAT SETS THE GO, IT IS THERE WHERE I FOCUS AND IT IS THERE WHERE I AM AT GETTING INFO AS WE SPEAK. NOW OKIE IS MORE THEN READY AND HE STATES THIS IS OVER IT IS DONE. NO YOU HAVE THE INFO STRAIT FORWARD TO THE ACTUAL MINUTE,NOW LIKE I SAID YOU CAN BELIEVE ME IF YOU WANT OR YOU CAN NOT BELIEVE ME IT'S YOUR CHOICE. BE BLESSED AND GOOD DAY.... BLUWOLF

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:34 AM[/b]

2Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13  Empty Re: Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13 Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:20 am

Anonymous

NOW... the other thing I wanted to update everyone on is the RV situation. Two things to start:
"XXX: THERE WAS A SMALL ISSUE LAST NIGHT…WHERE 3 COUNTRIES CODES WERE NOT RIGHT…"
*cough cough cough bullshit cough cough cough*
"The trade programs in and of themselves are perfectly legal, and are sanctioned by the SEC. However we believe because of all the delays and stupid excuses, that the BIG bankers are in cahoots with the UST using the RV funds in a way to stuff their pockets with TONS of dough."

....the trade programs are "legal" in the old system of "legal" meaning that you can steal everything between 5:01pm and 8:59am without permission of the account holders .... as long as you don't' get caught- and even then, they're only held accountable IF your lawyer is better than theirs.

I just love that all of a sudden everyone's talking about the night time trading thefts that have been going on for MONTHS.... when I've been telling people this since at least APRIL!!!!! (facepalm) .....

....... no one listens to me :( .... idiots

Whatever.

I'm going to say this, and there will be a bunch of people who will snort and point fingers and make fun of me and will rant and rave that it's all a crock of shit....

This is my OPINION, but we'll see how accurate it is as everything plays out. There is a very good reason why the "RV" hasn't gone yet: Heather hasn't released the I UV INchange documents. I've watched the intel world go completely insane over the past two weeks about the Global Currency Revaluation. More than any other time that I've witnessed, they have been ramping up the "release" every night since June 25th. That is a relevant date because on that day certain information was spoken openly on skype to insure that our lovely NSA/Alphabet listeners heard every word and KNEW exactly what the plan was and how it was to play out. Two days later, with almost no notice, Iraq is suddenly released from Chapter 7 sanctions by the UN, with a unanimous vote. At that point everyone is told "It's going tonight!!" and then nothing. Why? because on Thursday we released info about the Documents and Templates. Then on Saturday I wrote that the Docs and templates would be released in time for the radio shows. Again, the RV was "guaranteed" to happen on Monday.... then Tuesday..... then Wednesday.....

People who've been in the RV game for years will snort and say "that's nothing different than what we've heard before...." except that certain things were put into play during those days that haven't happened before.

My theory is that "they" will try to hide the launch of the I UV Value system with the RV. Before they were trying to hide the RV from the public as it was way too volatile a situation for the public to "handle", but now.... in comparison to the RV, the I UV Value system is something they DEFINITELY don't want the public to know about! So... they will launch the RV the moment that the I UV Value System is released and hope that they can hide it behind the RV.

We'll just have to watch it play out, won't we?

ABove excerpted from- http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com/2013/07/july-7th-update-getting-it-all-perfect.html

3Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13  Empty Re: Bluwolf _ What Is Up? - 7-6-13 Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:43 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Now all of this makes sense! This is something that I feel is as truthful and honest as anybody can get. No bs.

Thanks Yman and 7freemom!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum