Latest topics
» Operation Depopulation: Hundreds of Homeless Go Missing In Utah After A Police Operation
Today at 1:56 pm by Avebury

» Our Life Beyond MK ULTRA: Jordan Maxwell Show With Guest Host Matt Landman 9/22/17
Today at 1:27 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Everything Is About Frequency, And Your DNA Is The Ultimate Antenna
Today at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ PLANET X NEW DISCOVERY - IMAGES REVEAL MASSIVE OBJECT ROTATING WITH THE SUN plus MORE
Today at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» PROJECT CAMELOT ~ EAMONN ANSBRO: QUANTUM SUPERLUMINAL COMMUNICATIONS
Today at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Packaging The Metaphysical
Today at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Robert Plant - Bluebirds Over the Mountain
Today at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Strange Sound from the sky in Slovakia caused by cloaked UFO? plus MORE
Today at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» This happened on our Earth 23-26 September 2017
Today at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for SEPT 25: LAST LEG ahahahahaha
Today at 10:08 am by Avebury

» Anthony Weiner Sentenced To 21 Months in Prison…
Today at 6:33 am by topspin2

» POOFness for SEPT 24: LOGICAL ... why work when you can be an internet panhandler
Yesterday at 6:04 pm by Avebury

» LINDA MOULTON HOWE: ALIEN RESURRECTION MANTIS BEINGS MYSTERY & HOLOGRAPHIC UFOS! DARK JOURNALIST
Yesterday at 4:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Russia Releases Photos of USA Special Forces Equipment in ISIS Territory in Syria
Yesterday at 4:46 pm by Avebury

» Trump Just BUSTED Most Dangerous Secret Agent Yet In WH - Here’s What He Walked In On
Yesterday at 4:22 pm by MartyM

» The GoldFish Report No. 135 Week 36 POTUS Report w/ Dr. James Fetzer
Yesterday at 3:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland Update - Ancient History and Understandings To Free The Soul
Yesterday at 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Wireless Warfare Exposed – Declassified Military Doc Proves Smart Phones Are Killing Mankind
Yesterday at 1:53 pm by MartyM

» Incredible footage captures the ground “Breathing” in Mexico after the earthquake
Yesterday at 12:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Mysterious Montserrat Mountain of Spain
Yesterday at 12:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Meteor Fireball Explodes Over Arizona
Yesterday at 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ RED PLANET AND SUN plus MORE
Yesterday at 12:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » RV Update News - Tony - 7-7-13

RV Update News - Tony - 7-7-13

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 RV Update News - Tony - 7-7-13 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:29 pm

ymoilman2

RV Update News - Tony - 7-7-13

Tony: Good Sunday afternoon to all of you. While we did get the information that there was to be a 2 day delay, I received additional news while I was on the call with you, but I needed to verify it first.

The information that I received was that all bank personnel and security personnel were told to go home, as there would not be any additional overtime authorized.

The reason given to them was that there is an ongoing investigation in D.C. concerning some insider trading.

Fortunately for us, about an hour after the call, those same individuals received a text telling them to report to work Monday morning and that all problems had been resolved.

I'll be able to give you more details Monday and a current update.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:57 PM

2 Re: RV Update News - Tony - 7-7-13 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:49 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Wow more delays gee that's a surprise!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/

3 Re: RV Update News - Tony - 7-7-13 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:01 pm

topspin2

At what point do the people realize that there is little if any truth in this currency.

4 Re: RV Update News - Tony - 7-7-13 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:02 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
True that!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

5 Re: RV Update News - Tony - 7-7-13 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:02 pm

MartyM

OK, did I miss something ??  Top, can you clarify that statement ?  Are you saying you think it's just a big hoax? (that's what it sounded like to me).   

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

6 Re: RV Update News - Tony - 7-7-13 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:31 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Yeah I have been thinking that for a long time Marty but I remain positive just in case. I think this has been the most elaborate scam in human history and they pulled it off very well indeed! BUT it may actually happen who knows!

7 Re: RV Update News - Tony - 7-7-13 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:12 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I received this email today. I have had a real rough and long day so I did not get a minute to post until now.

My friend A#$%^ just called me and said the UN asked for a week extension on all this.

Now they are saying it might RD instead of RV. RD is redemption where it would be about .30 to .40 cents for every Iraq dinar you have.

Or they are saying if it RV's it might go dollar for dollar to how much Dinar you have you will get US dollars.

He said at this point nobody knows if it is going to RV or RD and when it will happen.

Sent from my iPhone

8 Re: RV Update News - Tony - 7-7-13 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:34 pm

MartyM

Well there are more than enough things floating around out there to discourage anyone, but I just don't see it that way. Make your own 'Pro's & Con's' list and see what you come up with...
   I know how I got into this, and I've certainly been on the roller-coaster, but bottom line is I don't see how they can cut us out of this and they need it as much if not more than we do.
   So whether we get $0.10 or $10. I'm ahead of the game, and in reality the changes (Republic/NESARA) etc. are really more important than the RV.  JMHO

9 Re: RV Update News - Tony - 7-7-13 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:49 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Well that's a ways off what the gurus are saying now isn't it!! Dumbasses!

Since I hold not very much dinar at all an RD is not going to make too much change in anyones life that I wanted to help. Anyway I guess we wait and see!

10 Re: RV Update News - Tony - 7-7-13 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:16 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
And the other fellow called and said he was told tomorrow is the call. So I don't care which it is.... tomorrow or next week.
JUST BUST A MOVE ALREADY!!!!!

11 Re: RV Update News - Tony - 7-7-13 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:20 pm

Herb Lady

Heard that, Purpleskyz!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

12 Re: RV Update News - Tony - 7-7-13 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:21 pm

Herb Lady

Oh sorry - Thanks Yman!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

13 Re: RV Update News - Tony - 7-7-13 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:49 pm

GoldPeg9

topspin2 wrote:At what point do the people realize that there is little if any truth in this currency.

If I was Admin on this site, you would be banned for life from this site for that very ignorant comment.

14 Re: RV Update News - Tony - 7-7-13 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:56 pm

GoldPeg9

Purpleskyz wrote:I received this email today. I have had a real rough and long day so I did not get a minute to post until now.

My friend A#$%^ just called me and said the UN asked for a week extension on all this.

Now they are saying it might RD instead of RV. RD is redemption where it would be about .30 to .40 cents for every Iraq dinar you have.

Or they are saying if it RV's it might go dollar for dollar to how much Dinar you have you will get US dollars.

He said at this point nobody knows if it is going to RV or RD and when it will happen.

Sent from my iPhone

Hi PurpleSky;

Remember - there are many plants on the forums and some who falsely say they have legit info - when in actual fact they are everywhere to spread dissention and doubt regarding the RV. No such thing as an RD

These ones are planted to try to get people to sell their IQD. They want people to be near suicidal when the RV happens, as they will wake up and realize that they would have been set financially free with keeping the Faith.

Right now - All need to realize a Leap of Faith is in order. ALL on this Planet will be financially free very quickly with disclosure as well as all the other prosperity that is to be spread around.

DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE WHO SAYS THIS ISN'T REAL. Don't believe anyone who says this will be less than $3.22.

Just dropping in for a moment,

Cosmic Cheers,
ZaRaya

15 Re: RV Update News - Tony - 7-7-13 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:59 pm

MartyM

Hey GoldPeg, been a long time since we've heard from you... Hope things are well with you?

Couldn't agree with you more...  muah 

16 Re: RV Update News - Tony - 7-7-13 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:11 pm

GoldPeg9

MartyM wrote:Hey GoldPeg, been a long time since we've heard from you... Hope things are well with you?

Couldn't agree with you more...  muah 

Hey MM (obeewan) sp? Hope all is well with you and all here too.

I'm on the new TNT dinar web site. You can know me by my avatar. :)

17 Re: RV Update News - Tony - 7-7-13 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:14 pm

MartyM

Great look forward to hearing more from you there.
Of course you don't have to be a stranger here either.  :)

18 Re: RV Update News - Tony - 7-7-13 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:06 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Goldpeg.. I would never ban topspin for giving us his opinion... ever. In a million years... and then some. :)

As to the post you referred to... a trusted friend emailed that to me. I posted it here as I do most of the info he shares with me. But yes... there are many "plants" on these sites.
Many that come in here and there and like to criticize or stir stuff up but never really like to participate other than that. . We get them all here.

Hope all is well by you and you are not in the terrible flood area we are hearing of. Stay safe up there and thanks for visiting. :)

19 Re: RV Update News - Tony - 7-7-13 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:19 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Wow Goldpeg that's a bit mean, we are all entitled to our opinions here including you, that's what makes OOM so great!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum