OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"IMF is telling us (and so are people at Chase and WF) that 198 currencies should (and I emphasize, "SHOULD!") go live tonight on FOREX." EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"IMF is telling us (and so are people at Chase and WF) that 198 currencies should (and I emphasize, "SHOULD!") go live tonight on FOREX." EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"IMF is telling us (and so are people at Chase and WF) that 198 currencies should (and I emphasize, "SHOULD!") go live tonight on FOREX." EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"IMF is telling us (and so are people at Chase and WF) that 198 currencies should (and I emphasize, "SHOULD!") go live tonight on FOREX." EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"IMF is telling us (and so are people at Chase and WF) that 198 currencies should (and I emphasize, "SHOULD!") go live tonight on FOREX." EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"IMF is telling us (and so are people at Chase and WF) that 198 currencies should (and I emphasize, "SHOULD!") go live tonight on FOREX." EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"IMF is telling us (and so are people at Chase and WF) that 198 currencies should (and I emphasize, "SHOULD!") go live tonight on FOREX." EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"IMF is telling us (and so are people at Chase and WF) that 198 currencies should (and I emphasize, "SHOULD!") go live tonight on FOREX." EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"IMF is telling us (and so are people at Chase and WF) that 198 currencies should (and I emphasize, "SHOULD!") go live tonight on FOREX." EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"IMF is telling us (and so are people at Chase and WF) that 198 currencies should (and I emphasize, "SHOULD!") go live tonight on FOREX." EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"IMF is telling us (and so are people at Chase and WF) that 198 currencies should (and I emphasize, "SHOULD!") go live tonight on FOREX." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"IMF is telling us (and so are people at Chase and WF) that 198 currencies should (and I emphasize, "SHOULD!") go live tonight on FOREX." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"IMF is telling us (and so are people at Chase and WF) that 198 currencies should (and I emphasize, "SHOULD!") go live tonight on FOREX." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"IMF is telling us (and so are people at Chase and WF) that 198 currencies should (and I emphasize, "SHOULD!") go live tonight on FOREX." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"IMF is telling us (and so are people at Chase and WF) that 198 currencies should (and I emphasize, "SHOULD!") go live tonight on FOREX." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"IMF is telling us (and so are people at Chase and WF) that 198 currencies should (and I emphasize, "SHOULD!") go live tonight on FOREX." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"IMF is telling us (and so are people at Chase and WF) that 198 currencies should (and I emphasize, "SHOULD!") go live tonight on FOREX." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"IMF is telling us (and so are people at Chase and WF) that 198 currencies should (and I emphasize, "SHOULD!") go live tonight on FOREX." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"IMF is telling us (and so are people at Chase and WF) that 198 currencies should (and I emphasize, "SHOULD!") go live tonight on FOREX." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"IMF is telling us (and so are people at Chase and WF) that 198 currencies should (and I emphasize, "SHOULD!") go live tonight on FOREX." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"IMF is telling us (and so are people at Chase and WF) that 198 currencies should (and I emphasize, "SHOULD!") go live tonight on FOREX." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"IMF is telling us (and so are people at Chase and WF) that 198 currencies should (and I emphasize, "SHOULD!") go live tonight on FOREX." EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"IMF is telling us (and so are people at Chase and WF) that 198 currencies should (and I emphasize, "SHOULD!") go live tonight on FOREX."

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Eagle1 Update From KTFA Forum Tuesday Evening
07/09/2013

Eagle1 » July 9th, 2013, 6:57 pm  •   Latest Developments

Good Afternoon, Family!

Frank and I will be discussing some of these things tonight on the CC, but here are a few tidbits for you.

IMF is telling us (and so are people at Chase and WF) that 198 currencies should (and I emphasize, "SHOULD!") go live tonight on FOREX.[

FOX Business News reported this morning that the FDIC voted this morning to implement Basel III tomorrow, July 10.

The news is also reporting that banks that are not compliant may use IQD or other currencies to beef up their asset or capital base in order to become compliant.

In Bloomberg News, the European Central Bank (ECB) also voted today to begin requiring all European banks to begin compliance procedures tomorrow, and that they must be Basel III compliant by August 1.

READ MORE: http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/07/eagle1-update-from-ktfa-forum-tuesday-evening1.html

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ok fingers crossed!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks again!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum