Latest topics
» Spiritual Mistakes - Gigi Young
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyToday at 4:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Mystical Discoveries of the Aboriginal Rock Art of Australia
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyToday at 3:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Did the Earth TILT during Aphelion? - Lady captures BIZARRE glowing sky AFTER dark!
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyToday at 3:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» California’s Homeless Crisis Has Reached “Epic Proportions”
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyToday at 3:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Moon landing PHOTOS reignite conspiracy theories… again
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyToday at 3:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Study: Transgender Hormone Treatments Lower IQ
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyToday at 3:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2 “The Truth about the “SQUAD”. Part 1: The Secret Reason”
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyToday at 3:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tarot Suddenly Looms into Public Awareness
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyToday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Hovering crystal shape UFO caught on live TV plus MORE
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyToday at 2:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bob Lazar: Area 51 & The Revelation of Element 115
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyToday at 2:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kubrick’s Final Odyssey Jay Weidner and Yvonne Palermo are once again joined by Jim Nichols
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyToday at 2:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for July 21, 2019
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyToday at 12:10 pm by ReneGade

» Graphic for July 20, 2019
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyYesterday at 7:18 pm by ReneGade

» 13,400 OF CHICAGO’S HOMELESS HAD JOBS IN 2017, 18,000 HAD A COLLEGE EDUCATION
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyYesterday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Apollo Astronauts Trained in Nuclear Bomb Craters
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyYesterday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» The End of the Morning 'Star'
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyYesterday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Magnetic 'TELEPORT' plus MORE
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyYesterday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Finding the Light in a World of Darkness
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyYesterday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X And The Sun Is Getting Closer plus MORE
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyYesterday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why People are Going Nuts, Solar Minimum, Age of Aquarius w/ Clif High
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyYesterday at 12:45 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World?

Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
I don't know what this fellow's name is, but I just love his videos!

Thanks Purpleskyz!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
He calls himself Infinite Waters

I like him also. Love his voice and accent. :)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Same here, but his messages are so simple, and make such sense it's almost like a big HELLO! (I knew that - but it just didn't click until he put it those terms).

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum