Latest topics
» The Necessary Steps to Truth
Today at 1:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» The most hilarious memes mocking TIME’s fake news “screaming migrant girl” magazine cover
Today at 1:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Cloud landed at Ground ! Must See
Today at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nibiru News ~ Mindblowing-Planet X/Nibiru Eclipsing Sun- visible from around the world plus more
Today at 1:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» YAFTV - PART 1: NXIVM 2.0: TRUMP's Chief of Staff, Joe Hagin Resigns=NXIVM, Gaddafi Gold
Today at 1:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hey ZAP, God has a message for you.....
Yesterday at 11:49 pm by 4-truth

» Hawaii Eruptions Show No Sign of Stopping. Quakes Continue
Yesterday at 9:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» *Ocean Disappears Gulf Of Thailand*Yellowstone Activity Increasing*Massive Floods & Landslides*
Yesterday at 9:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Complete Introduction to Psychedelics ~ Full Featurette
Yesterday at 12:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The REAL "Truth" About Antarctica?
Yesterday at 12:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The London Stone ~ Relic From A Lost City?
Yesterday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Giza's Basalt Floor ~ Proof Of High-Technology?
Yesterday at 12:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Saturn Set for Amazing Close Encounter with Earth
Yesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» CROP CIRCLE 2018 - Hackpen Hill (2). Nr Broad Hinton, Wiltshire. Reported 23rd June
Yesterday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Scheduled Posts For Next Week
Yesterday at 11:05 am by 4-truth

» In A Mud Hut
Yesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ THE SPRAYING WILL NOT HIDE PLANET X plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Lights Caught On Live Mt. Sakurajima Cam plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» ALICE X IN CERN MYSTERY SCHOOL WONDERLAND! DARK JOURNALIST X SERIES PART XV
Yesterday at 7:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - I Will Not Comply
Yesterday at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER »  FLASH! BREAKING NEWS - ELECTION FRAUD: Why Did ABC-TV Post Illinois GOP Primary Results 24 Hours Early?! (VIDEO)

FLASH! BREAKING NEWS - ELECTION FRAUD: Why Did ABC-TV Post Illinois GOP Primary Results 24 Hours Early?! (VIDEO)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

FLASH! BREAKING NEWS - ELECTION FRAUD: Why Did ABC-TV Post Illinois GOP Primary Results 24 Hours Early?! (VIDEO)

ABC has just one-upped the BBC's reporting of Tower 7's collapse 15 minutes prior to the controlled demolition on 9/11. Tuesday, 3/20/12 is the Illinois GOP Primary election.
Interestingly, ABC has posted the results of the primary prior to a single vote being cast, reporting 3% of the vote for Ron Paul with 100% of precincts reporting.
How nice of ABC to provide us free use of its flux capacitor technology to see the future of primary voting. The Doc could use some help with his bracket as well, perhaps ABC could lend a hand?

*UPDATE* 2:01 AM EST: Less than 25 minutes after our post, the ABC page cannot be found

Why Did ABC-TV Post Illinois GOP Primary Results 24 Hours Early?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdGJaGbLj5E
http://sgtreport.com/2012/03/breaking-news-illinois-gop-prim...

http://silverdoctors.blogspot.com/2012/03/abc-posts-results-...

PurpleSkyz

Admin
This should not surprise anyone!

Don't you all know by now how rigged this whole vote thing really is?

Don't you all remember when you graduated 8th grade and had to pass a constitution test to get into high school? Remember the part about only electorate votes are used for presidential elections?

The rest of this is just to give all a false sense of importantance. You know what I mean.... Like your vote counts.

I feel bad that some seem obsessed with this fake process and are actually thinking that they can help poor Ron Paul. No offense meant here. I like the guy cause he is so square peg like.

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
I don't think anyone here is surprised, Purple. However, you never know when spreading this info. might help someone see the light. Sometimes people need proof upon proof upon proof before they FINALLY begin to see. If it helps one person gain a perspective of reality, it's worth posting, imo.

Frustrating as the truth is, it's just as frustrating that this isn't obvious to more people. Singing to the choir may not affect what we see, but we can share the information with those we know who are still hitting SNOOZE. ;)

Blessings!
gmahunni

:flower: ❤ gmaHunniBee ❤ :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Oh I know you are right gmh!

Every 4 years I get all pissy about the whole charade.

But if even one person gets it I guess it is worth it. sigh....

You really are an awesome person. So nice and grounded. :)

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
LOL, thank you! I am grateful to get to talk to you and the other fine folks that hang out around oom2! :) It's a joy to participate in discussions with open, friendly people! <3

:flower: ❤ gmaHunniBee ❤ :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum