OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013
Posted on July 20, 2013 by lucas2012infos | Leave a comment
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 Brian-kelly27s-blogAMAZING INTERVIEW — The Sound of Freedom w/Gwen Caldwell & Miles — FLASH MOB
July 19, 2013
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thesoundoffreedom/2013/07/19/the-sound-of-freedom-w-gwen-caldwell-and-miles
This is one of the most informative interviews I have heard to date, as far as knowing your rights are concerned. Miles is a close personal friend and contact of Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf. He is getting ready to face his 41st hearing in two years. Every time he goes up against the court it’s the same story, they refuse to answer his questions, which puts the court in default. Basically, Miles is the court’s worst nightmare. 
As I’ve said in previous posts, knowing our rights, is of paramount importance at this juncture in human history. When we don’t, we can be guaranteed that the system will use our ignorance against us in every way possible. When we remember our rights our ours to give away, we have the power whether we consent to forfeit them, or not. I’ve included an excerpt from the interview below on how to handle an officer if you get pulled over for a traffic ticket, as a taste of the kind of juicy data shared by Miles.
Miles needs all the support he can possibly get as he faces the system next week for the 41st time in two years. It’s time for another FLASH MOB!
The dis-Honorable District Judge: Michael A. Simon
503-326-8380

Courtroom Deputy: Mary Ostad
503-326-8034

Court Reporter: Dennis Obadaka
503-326-8182
This is what to say when they answer:
I understand the prosecution, the DOJ, is in default and will not answer any discoverable questions, under penalty of perjury for case 3.11-cr-00378-si. I understand he has reserved and asserted his unalienable rights, without prejudice and the court appears to continue moving forward. I and hundreds of others have been alerted and are contacting the judicial oversight committee, BAR association, Oregon Congress and State representatives and YOUR insurance carrier. What principal of law are you using to proceed? 

Example of  what you can say when you get pulled over (NOTE: this is not a suggestion merely an example of what others have said to protect themselves from being taken advantage of by alleged officers of the state. This blog nor this writer are not responsible for the outcome, or repercussions which may ensue as a result): 

Officer: License and registration please…

You: I reserve all my rights without prejudice. Am I being detained?

Officer: You have to answer my questions, its mandatory!

You: I can’t answer any of your questions. It would violate the religious dictates of my conscience. 1st Amendment; congress cannot pass anything that abrogates my religious right. 

There is no such thing as mandatory, I’ve reserved all my rights. (Don’t give them any of your information. It’s all evidence that you are the corporation.) (If they try to force you to sign it, just make sure to sign without prejudice above your signature.)

Officer: You have to do what I say!

You: I reserve all my rights without prejudice. I assert the 5th amendment, I don’t want to testify against myself. Am I being detained? Am I free to go?

www.briankelysblog.blogspot.com / link to original article

Thanks to: http://lucas2012infos.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum