OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Note from Ginger 7-22-13… Explaining Everything… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Note from Ginger 7-22-13… Explaining Everything… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Note from Ginger 7-22-13… Explaining Everything… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Note from Ginger 7-22-13… Explaining Everything… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Note from Ginger 7-22-13… Explaining Everything… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Note from Ginger 7-22-13… Explaining Everything… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Note from Ginger 7-22-13… Explaining Everything… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Note from Ginger 7-22-13… Explaining Everything… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Note from Ginger 7-22-13… Explaining Everything… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Note from Ginger 7-22-13… Explaining Everything… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Note from Ginger 7-22-13… Explaining Everything… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Note from Ginger 7-22-13… Explaining Everything… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Note from Ginger 7-22-13… Explaining Everything… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Note from Ginger 7-22-13… Explaining Everything… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Note from Ginger 7-22-13… Explaining Everything… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Note from Ginger 7-22-13… Explaining Everything… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Note from Ginger 7-22-13… Explaining Everything… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Note from Ginger 7-22-13… Explaining Everything… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Note from Ginger 7-22-13… Explaining Everything… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Note from Ginger 7-22-13… Explaining Everything… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Note from Ginger 7-22-13… Explaining Everything… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Note from Ginger 7-22-13… Explaining Everything… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Note from Ginger 7-22-13… Explaining Everything…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Note from Ginger 7-22-13… Explaining Everything…
Posted on 2013/07/22 by kauilapele
Note from Ginger 7-22-13… Explaining Everything… Ginger_kittens_duo5Thanks to Ginger (Snap) for this email update…
A GingerSnap! Report – July 22nd Full Moon
Alohas upon a very significant Full Moon!
This last Saturday night, I and many others had a challenging time sleeping as the energies were so intense and I awoke Sunday to being in a very cranky mood. And note . . . I have just learned that each time, denser energies are lifting out of us, because they are dense, we are ALSO being simultaneously dinged by dark ones because of these denser energies lifting out because these energies attract them . . . so who wouldn’t be a bad mood?!
What to do about it?
Getting in the ocean helps lots! But if you cannot do that, just know you are doing GREAT! . . . no matter your fowl mood . . . as this is a natural reaction to getting dinged . . . that instantly creates various shades of anger that automatically is protecting you in your energy fields . . . from the dinging going deeper than your fields. Therefore, all is well!
This morning I awoken feeling better than I have for some time . . . and with such clarity around how nothing in this physical world is “real”!
As I slowly awoke, what came to me was the importance of working on staying in a place of . . . Grand Cosmic Humor with a Great Love in my Heart for how NONE of this is real! . . . holding Sacred Gratitude in my Heart . . .
These are the primary ingredients towards fully accessing who we really are as very very powerful creator beings . . . towards creating anything from nothing, for example.
So what else is going on today and this week?
With help from a friend this morning, I now better understand both Office of Poof Report from yesterday, as well as today’s report from Ben Fulford . . .
1. Since all the European Banks historically have always run a shoestring of staff . . . beginning August to mid September, because that is when most take their holidays . . . the RV will have to happen by the end of this week or not until after mid-September (as it will take a full staff to process it all) the RV is so big.
2. Are the St Germain prosperity programs (pp’s) being launched dependent upon this holiday? No. Because not as many are involved in this as the RV (these were originally intended for light workers only). These being launched are going to be dependent upon the World Global Settlement being signed off on by The Old Man. And according to Poof/Zap report yesterday, he has not signed off on them yet.
3. The Old Man signing off on the WGS . . . will depend upon which timeline will most benefit mankind . . . Would that be everything happening BEFORE the end of July? or to WAIT until after mid-September?
4. In Fulford’s report today is a clear threat to cabal, essentially to stand down or prepare to have their tails kicked to eternity (in orange below). And the title of this report strongly implies The Old Man might choose to wait.
5. Today’s and this weeks energies are very pregnant! So who knows what will actually happen. Just be ready and very flexible for either . . . as well as for the unexpected . . . even the never imagined!
http://www.meetup.com/Kona-Occupy-Disclosure-OnePeople

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum