OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Bentinho Massaro: “Stop Watching TV, Seriously…” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Bentinho Massaro: “Stop Watching TV, Seriously…” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Bentinho Massaro: “Stop Watching TV, Seriously…” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Bentinho Massaro: “Stop Watching TV, Seriously…” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Bentinho Massaro: “Stop Watching TV, Seriously…” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Bentinho Massaro: “Stop Watching TV, Seriously…” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Bentinho Massaro: “Stop Watching TV, Seriously…” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Bentinho Massaro: “Stop Watching TV, Seriously…” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Bentinho Massaro: “Stop Watching TV, Seriously…” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Bentinho Massaro: “Stop Watching TV, Seriously…” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Bentinho Massaro: “Stop Watching TV, Seriously…” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Bentinho Massaro: “Stop Watching TV, Seriously…” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Bentinho Massaro: “Stop Watching TV, Seriously…” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Bentinho Massaro: “Stop Watching TV, Seriously…” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Bentinho Massaro: “Stop Watching TV, Seriously…” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Bentinho Massaro: “Stop Watching TV, Seriously…” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Bentinho Massaro: “Stop Watching TV, Seriously…” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Bentinho Massaro: “Stop Watching TV, Seriously…” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Bentinho Massaro: “Stop Watching TV, Seriously…” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Bentinho Massaro: “Stop Watching TV, Seriously…” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Bentinho Massaro: “Stop Watching TV, Seriously…” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Bentinho Massaro: “Stop Watching TV, Seriously…” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bentinho Massaro: “Stop Watching TV, Seriously…”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Bentinho Massaro: “Stop Watching TV, Seriously…”
AngelicView: This is a message that Bentinho seems very adamant about today: “Stop Watching TV, Seriously…..”. Apparently, he was at someone’s house where the tv was on, and he was not so impressed with what he saw or felt.
**Stop watching TV, Seriously…**
By Bentinho Massaro
Bentinho Massaro: “Stop Watching TV, Seriously…” Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIDb07z0-t05G40gI0439mTF5cJVyS4iztRSS6rCrMMURXWzcLeQ
First night of having multiple hours of exposure to american television since… ever. We don’t have cable where we live, and I am at someone else’s house at the moment with commercials and all in between movies.
And my oh my, experiencing this explains a lot. I can see/sense/read the energy dynamics in things, like being able to see what’s going on behind the scenes as well as what it results in in the audience in front of the scenes. 
Watching US television shows super clearly how so many people are suffering mental, emotional and physical ailments long term, persistently, as their permanent condition.
TV, commercials, news, it’s all set up to expect you to get cancer, to make you believe something is wrong with you, to make you fear your spontaneous, wisdom-guided spirit, to make you live in a zombie-like state that will prevent (if you let it) you to access your spirituality. Which is all that’s causing the persistent mental, emotional and physical issues: A lack of connection to your true spirit.
The template-reality that is offered to millions through America’s television ( and I’m sure other countries too) through which they then (unknowingly to most) create their reality according to the image that is given to them, is one of very low frequency.
I can wholeheartedly and fully recommend anyone to stop watching regular television. Simply download or Netflix or buy online (amazon.com) the series and movies that you love to see, and cancel your cable subscription. I STRONGLY recommend doing this if you love yourself. For if you don’t, you need to be at least as strongly connected already as I am spiritually in order for it not to affect you. And I’m telling you, many of you are not yet as connected.
In other words: give yourself the gift of NOT being exposed to these things (oh yeah, and stop reading the newspaper, simply google anything you feel inspired to know instead, drop the negative news altogether) so that you give yourself a fighting chance of becoming at least as strong in your connection to your trueBentinho Massaro: “Stop Watching TV, Seriously…” Hqdefault Self as I envision you are. It is totally worth it and it is the only thing that will get you out of the swamp of collective low frequency perpetuation on the mental, emotional and physical level. Unplug from the matrix, seriously.
Believe me, don’t believe me: I encourage you once more, I plea: give yourself and the world this gift: cancel your tv and newspaper subscription, and anything else similar to this random influence you have learned to just automatically accept into your house.
As an alternative: Download/purchase online the shows and movies you truly feel excited to see (that’s what I do), and ‘Google (News)’ the specific topics you want to know more about.
Doing so will help you beyond measure, and the world you inhabit. It will help you fine-tune your frequency ten times over, and this will in turn recreate your life completely to become a reflection of who you truly are and what you want to experience as a soul.
Stop accepting in what’s not of your original frequency and interest. Love yourself, love yourself, love yourself.
Please do this today, not next week. If you feel inspired and something in you resonates with this, then call your cable provider right now after reading this post. If they are currently closed, physically write out a post-it note to yourself and place it where you will see it next thing tomorrow. Make a commitment to cancel what no longer serves you so that you can be a happier spirit serving the world in a much lighter way wherever you go.
Much love,
Bentinho

Thanks to: http://universalangelicview.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum