HomeSearchLog inRegister
Latest topics
» Balance & Presence
Today at 4:32 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Secret Ancient Alphabet No One Knows About [FULL VIDEO]
Today at 4:15 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Truth About Alcohol: Etymology & Symbolism. PLEASE SHARE! Sequel Cmg Soon!
Today at 4:14 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» APR 26: Mid Week ZAP CRAP
Today at 2:27 pm by erwing

» Ears Ringing? The Frequencies Are Amping Up! What Does This Mean?
Today at 9:47 am by Light Being

» A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please!
Today at 9:38 am by Light Being

» Breakthrough Artificial Photosynthesis Cleans Polluted Air, Makes Energy
Today at 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Visual Futurist: Step inside the sci-fi world created by ‘Blade Runner’ visionary Syd Mead
Today at 9:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 4/23 - 4/29
Today at 8:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Anomalies Detected by Large Hadron Collider Could REWRITE the Laws of Physics
Today at 8:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford Updates - April 24, 2017
Today at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ireland - Archaeologists Discover Remains of New Human Species
Today at 8:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» MICROWAVE WEAPONS ARE BEING USED AGAINST CIVILIANS, IN THE UK AND US 1
Today at 7:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nature's Solution to the Water Crisis
Today at 7:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr Greer Unacknowledged Sirius Interview!
Today at 7:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» STUDY Finds "Artificial Passageway" On The Moon! 4/27/17
Today at 7:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery of Antarctica's 'Blood Falls' solved
Today at 7:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Early Blackstar Report plus MORE
Today at 7:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Glowing UFO Over Mexico plus MORE
Today at 7:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snordster ~ The Roach Motel at the End of the Universe
Today at 7:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snordster ~ Smoke and Mirrors
Today at 7:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shift of the Ages
Yesterday at 11:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Tim Rifat - Hidden Meanings And Messages In Katy Perry's 'Chained To The Rhythm'
Yesterday at 11:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kailasa Temple | Mysterious Ellora Caves | Ancient Megaliths ★★★
Yesterday at 11:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Election Rubbish
Yesterday at 11:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Alfred Webre - Patty Greer: Meet the SEG Spatial Effect Generator: Free energy for your car, home, town, city & New Earth
Yesterday at 11:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mind-Blowing: There is a 2 BILLION-Year-Old natural Nuclear Reactor in Africa!
Yesterday at 7:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz - The Fruits of Endless War --- How Insurance Fraud Funds "Your" Government(s)
Yesterday at 7:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!)
Yesterday at 7:24 pm by robert18

Who is online?

Share | 

"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..."

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ymoilman2

PostSubject: "WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..."   Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:03 pm

Tuesday Night Dinar Chatter
07/30/2013  

KTFA:

bizman73
wrote on July 30th, 2013,:I WILL STICK WITH DELTA FROM LAST WEEK....."PROCESS IS DONE!" IF THE POWERS THAT BE TELL IRAQ THEY ARE RELEASING THEIR NEW RATE TOMORROW...THEN THAT'S WHAT THEY WILL DO...... WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV.... I ALSO AGREE WITH DELTA THAT WE DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE THE HCL PASSED BEFORE WE WILL EVER SEE A RATE....DON'T BUY IT...

hawger03 » July 30th, 2013, I'm in absolute agreement here! We need nothing to get this done. Contrary to other posts about the HCL and Qi Cards, I believe that the HCL and Qi Cards are dependent on the RI/RV..........not the other way around. Other than technical malfunctions or complete collapse of Iraq, I see nothing preventing the change in value of the Iraqi Dinar. Sure, it would be nice to see more security, and I'm sure the US will provide more, especially if there is still a large group of uncaptured terror cell criminals still running around Iraq. Believe me, the world has too much invested in this country to let it falter. IMO

8_Eliz_8 wrote on July 30th, 2013,  Question... I see the UN Operational rates updated but the Iraq Dinar was not amongst the changed for Aug. 1st. 2013. What am I missing?

bravesfan » July 30th, 2013, 6:40 pm  •   This is MY opinion ~ they aren't going to give us 2 or 3 days notice of the rate increase - if they put it on their website EVERYONE would run out and buy more if they had that "guarantee" seeing it on the UN's site. There is a spot in their disclaimer that says something like "we can update any time we want to or when a country revalues/devalues their currency" so just because they don't show it will increase on Aug 1 doesn't mean it can't
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..."   Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:54 pm

Hey there Yman!! What are you thinking about right now?! Like as far as the rv goes I mean lol!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/
Back to top Go down

"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..."
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS :: RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO-
Jump to: