OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The EVENT...... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The EVENT...... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The EVENT...... EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The EVENT...... EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The EVENT...... EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The EVENT...... EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The EVENT...... EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The EVENT...... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The EVENT...... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The EVENT...... EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The EVENT...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The EVENT...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The EVENT...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The EVENT...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The EVENT...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The EVENT...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The EVENT...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The EVENT...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The EVENT...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The EVENT...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The EVENT...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The EVENT...... EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The EVENT......

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The EVENT...... Empty The EVENT...... Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:38 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The EVENT
Posted on August 1, 2013 by freedom4humanity
A cosmic event is planned and cued up; ready to go. Earth and humanity are centrepieces in this event but the event is not restricted to earth and will be felt throughout the cosmos. Finally, I am getting this…even though it is what ‘we’ have been told and retold. I have this inertia, this predisposition to see things through my eyes as the centre of my universe; usually that is fine but in this case it is restricting.
The EVENT was planned for the December solstice of 2012 but was postponed; not cancelled but postponed, when humanity petitioned for time in order to make humanity’s ascension an inclusive event instead of splitting humanity in two with one part ascending and the other part remaining in a third dimensional school of duality and scarcity. This petition was granted and the EVENT was postponed until sufficient homework could be done with the human collective to allow an inclusive ascension.
Free will is being respected within humanity. It could not be otherwise as free will is built into our DNA and free will is the centrepiece of the earthly experience. All of humanity will ascend together but not everyone presently incarnated will make the choice to ascend. At one time alternative arrangements were being made for that portion of humanity that did not choose to ascend, bifurcation or whatever. That is no longer the case as all of humanity will ascend together. Free will is respected so the choice becomes ascend or return to Source/God in the normal way…through what we call death.
Basically, the old three D school of duality and artificial scarcity is being closed and that experience is (soon will be) no longer available.
The energies for the EVENT originate in Source/Creator…where else would they come from? The EVENT marks the beginning of a new chapter; a new level of consciousness for all of this creation. Earth and humanity were/are the last bastions of density and deception and the EVENT will wipe all that away. That is the reason we are of such interest and the reason for all the cosmic visitors.
Now lets look at the EVENT from an earthling’s point of view. Basically, the EVENT will wipe away the veil and make Truth transparent to all. For those still slumbering this will be a shock, and provisions are being made to mitigate that shock such that they can survive and integrate it. How this will play out is anyone’s guess.
I had a dream last night, the closest I have come to a nightmare for several years now. In it, a man was intimidating my community with thuggery. Initially, I was intimidated along with everyone else and terrorized by this man’s energy. Then anger came upon me and I blustered upon this man and told him…’Your thuggery is no longer acceptable. Clean up your act or you will be thrown out and once you are thrown out there is no coming back!’ Immediately his persona changed into that of a frightened child. Immediately he shifted.
That man is the ruling elite and the illusion they have constructed. The EVENT was represented by my angry outburst; by my laying down the law. This is about to be played out worldwide.
A source I do not entirely trust likened the EVENT to the recent Egyptian uprising on a worldwide scale. Awesome to think about.
My small world mind has believed an orderly process would proceed the EVENT; an orderly process of taking back our power, ousting the ruling elite and shifting to a timeline of oneness and abundance prior to the ascension EVENT; however, I can now see that reversing this process is also possible. I can also see that from the cosmic perspective where these decisions are made this reversed order of things may be preferable. From that perspective, humanity petitioned for a delay in order to make ready and in order for ascension to be an inclusive event. That delay was granted and all manner of prep work has been done. Humanity is now ready to ascend together and the delayed EVENT can now occur.
Amazing times.
Freedom for humanity…

Thanks to: http://freedom4humanity.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum