» Benjamin Fulford 4-23-18
Today at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ NIBIRU DETECTION !!! STEREO AHEAD H1 plus MORE
Today at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black UFO Shoots Past Paddle Boarder In Waikiki, Hawaii plus MORE
Today at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Middle East Explained - David Icke - Part Two
Today at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 22: When The Ships Come In I will be at the airport eating a ketchup sandwich
Today at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler
Today at 2:19 am by RamblerNash

» This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL
Today at 2:17 am by RamblerNash

» Hey Purps...We should have a "What Will Jerzy/ZAP Beg For This Week" Poll!
Today at 2:14 am by RamblerNash

» Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND!
Today at 1:38 am by RamblerNash

» Office of PROOFness - Zap/Jerzy "Damage Control"
Today at 1:15 am by RamblerNash

» Out Of Mind Viewer Poll ~ "What Will Jerzy/ZAP Beg For This Week?" ~ Guests welcome to vote
Today at 12:41 am by RamblerNash

» Barrie Trower On 5G Microwaves ; There is No safe Place, No Where To Go
Yesterday at 9:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» TURN OFF YOUR WIFI ROUTER BEFORE BED!
Yesterday at 8:54 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Interplanetary shock wave hits Earth’s magnetic field creating red, yellow, green southern lights and blue northern lights
Yesterday at 8:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Have you ever considered the idea that a regular combat soldier obeying orders is actually a murderer ?
Yesterday at 8:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» EMERY SMITH - UNDERGROUND BASES - ET AUTOPSY - DISCLOSING the SECRET SPACE PROGRAM
Yesterday at 7:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What Do You See?
Yesterday at 7:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Impossible Warangal Hindu Temple. Unthinkable skill of stone processing
Yesterday at 7:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bill Gates Funding Web of Satellites For Global Real-Time Surveillance
Yesterday at 11:58 am by MartyM

» Unexplained holes in Arctic sea ice appear in new NASA aerial photography
Yesterday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kill Your Excuses or They Will Kill You
Yesterday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Prison You Live In And How You Hold The Key to Escape It
Yesterday at 10:38 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Corporations That Want You Dead - Jim Marrs
Yesterday at 10:36 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» 11 MILLION DOCS RELEASED!! GEORGE SOROS CAUGHT UP IN THE LARGEST DATA LEAKS IN HISTORY
Yesterday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» NXIVM sex cult actress Allison Mack arrested; naming names
Yesterday at 10:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Veils of Amnesia/Illusion being lifted: The stages of initiations and soul growth
Yesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » "THE GRADUATION ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE MADE ON THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY TO BE FOLLOWED BY A MASS E-MAIL FROM DINAR RECAPS":Okie Oil Man

"THE GRADUATION ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE MADE ON THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY TO BE FOLLOWED BY A MASS E-MAIL FROM DINAR RECAPS":Okie Oil Man

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 08/03/13 AFTERNOON
  Cindieloohoo Today at 2:31 am

[..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD SATURDAY AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. I HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY NUMEROUS INDIVIDUALS CONCERNING SIGNING UP WITH AN E-MAIL GROUP THAT AS STATED IS NECESSARY TO RECEIVE THE HIGHEST RATE POSSIBLE. ALSO I HAVE BEEN (RUMORED) INFORMED THAT IT IS OF NECESSITY TO DO SO BASED ON THE FACT THAT W.F. MAY HAVE CHANGED IT'S PROTOCOLS AND PROCEDURES FOR THE EXCHANGE. AT THIS TIME IF AND I REPEAT IF--THE EXCHANGE PROCEDURE HAS CHANGED I HAVE NOT BEEN MADE AWARE OF ANY CHANGES. AS IT NOW STANDS I STILL UNDERSTAND THE GRADUATION ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE MADE ON THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY TO BE FOLLOWED BY A MASS E-MAIL FROM DINAR RECAPS. THIS SITE AS WELL AS MANY OTHERS WILL BE CONTACTED BY DINAR RECAPS WITH THE PROPER PROCEDURE FOR US TO FOLLOW AND THE 800 NUMBER TO BE UTILIZED. I WOULD THINK AT THIS LAST MOMENT IN TIME FOR THE EXCHANGE THAT ANY CHANGES MADE TO PROTOCOLS AND PROCEDURES SHOULD HAVE BEEN MADE AVAILABLE TO WE WHO HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE SAME SCENARIO FOR SOME TIME NOW. AS FAR AS ME REPUDIATING OR ENDORSING THE NECESSITY OF AN ADDITIONAL SIGNING UP BEING NECESSARY I CAN'T HONESTLY SAY. ON A MORE POSITIVE NOTE I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT ALL THAT IS LEFT FOR US TO EXCHANGE IS SIMPLY (SIMPLY) THE BANKS RELEASING IT TO US. THE PROCESS IS COMPLETED AND WE AWAIT THE ACTIVATION.---BLESSINGS

[..OKIEOILMAN] RESPECTIFULLY AND PLEASE----CEASE CALLING ME--I WILL POST AND SHARE OPENLY AND NOT ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. I AM HERE WITH EVERYONE'S BENEFIT IN MIND AND NOT JUST A LIMITED FEW.

[..OKIEOILMAN] YOU GUYS NEED TO KNOW THAT SPIRITUALWARRIOR AND SAMBO AND MYSELF HAD A CONVERSATION REGARDING THE E-MAIL SITUATION AND MUTUALLY AGREED THE ISSUE NEEDED ADDRESSING. THEIR INPUT WAS EXTREMELY VALUABLE TO ME AND WAS OF OUR GREATEST CONCERN TO ALLEVIATE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS THAT SEEMS TO BE ARISING. AT THESE LAST MOMENTS I WOULD IMAGINE NERVES ARE FRAYED AND WE MAY FIND OURSELVES SUSEPTABLE TO RUMORS NEEDLESSLY. I KNOW FROM HEARING FROM MANY THAT MANY WILD RUMORS ARE PREVALENT PRESENTLY. LETS BE AT PEACE IN OUR HEARTS AND MINDS THAT THIS IS ALL BEING HANDLED BY THOSE IN POWER AND THE GOOD LORD SO--WE REALLY HAVE NOTHING TO BE CONCERNED WITH BECAUSE OF THE LORDS PERFECT TIMING FOR ALL THINGS TO OCCUR.

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Speaking of the Worlds Largest Geyser!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum