Latest topics
» How to Kill an Archon by Anna Von Reitz
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyYesterday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica, global warming reveals a huge structure similar to an "ANCIENT FACE"
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyYesterday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 - Uffington Castle, Nr Ashbury, Oxfordshire
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyYesterday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» AMAZON FIRE UPDATES - Global worry over Amazon fires escalates; Bolsonaro defiant plus MORE
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyYesterday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ "Huge Object" and "massive UFO" fleet Near the Sun plus MORE
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyYesterday at 1:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Russia's gun-toting robot flies to the ISS
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyYesterday at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA-JPL Give The Name 'Rolling Stone Rock' to a Martian Rock
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyYesterday at 1:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA found alien planet that has tri-star sky like in ‘Star Wars’
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyYesterday at 1:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Epstein and the World Wide Pedophile Club We Call Government
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyYesterday at 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Critical Post Chicago - Aimless Matriarchy In My Own Words
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyYesterday at 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for AUG 23: RV WEEKEND - MARTIAL LAW SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 11:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X SERIES 63
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Did Dave Schmidt Get Scammed By The Meta 1 Coin Team?
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After Life of Incalculable Harm, Billionaire Climate Denialist and Right-Wing Villain David Koch Dead at 79
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 6:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Will Dave Schmidt's Meta 1 Coin Judge Accept The Excuse Robert Was To Busy To File?
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 6:27 pm by RamblerNash

» 5,000-Year-Old Human Remains Found at the Ness of Brodgar
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 6:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Did Bob Lazar Actually Work On Alien Spacecraft At Area 51?
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 6:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt Beta Testing Meta 1 Coin Transfers - Did It Work Yet? LOL!!!
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 5:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» For Earth Below
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» AMAZON FIRE UPDATES - Suspicion Grows As Experts Suggest That Amazon Fires Were Intentional plus MORE
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 12:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » FEEL GOOD ~ BODY & MIND » HERBS, BOTANICALS, ORGANIC & NATURAL REMEDIES » This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously!

This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! Chicken_mcnuggets

This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously!

This photo below has been extensively passed around the web today, and for good reason: it's a peak into the rarely-seen world of mechanically separated meat, or Advanced Meat Recovery (AMR).
Fooducate writes:
Folks, this is mechanically separated chicken, an invention of the late 20th century. Someone figured out in the 1960's that meat processors can eek out a few more percent of profit from chickens, turkeys, pigs, and cows by scraping the bones 100% clean of meat. This is done by machines, not humans, by passing bones leftover after the initial cutting through a high pressure sieve. The paste you see in the picture above is the result.
This paste goes on to become the main ingredient in many a hot dog, bologna, chicken nuggets, pepperoni, salami, jerky etc...
The industry calls this method AMR - Advanced Meat Recovery.
Once the "chicken" has been processed, it has to be soaked in ammonia (to kill all the bacteria), then flavoring has to be added (because otherwise it tastes like s**t), and it has to be dyed, because people would freak out if their McNuggets were cremed-strawberry colored (the color of flesh and blood).
And then you feed it to small children. Scary!

http://www.vegsource.com/news/2010/10/this-is-what-chicken-mcnuggets-looks-like----seriously.html

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9
:shock: YIKES!

The "nuggets" are then rolled in a bleached flour, dead salt & spice mixture which includes MSG, High Fructose Corn Syrup, etc. and then deep fried in boiling oil so that virtually any food value is destroyed as well as 100% of any enzymes in the raw concoction that the bleach didn't get and actually eaten?

It's a wonder anyone survives the experience.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Well that might be one of the grossest things I ever saw!!!
Yuck!!!

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9
purpleskyz wrote:Well that might be one of the grossest things I ever saw!!!
Yuck!!!

......🐘 gives a whole new meaning to chicken sh-t, doesn't it? :geek:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
LOL!!
I am so sorry to have let my kids eat this horrible bleached chemicalled nasty stuff. I hope they will be able to forgive me someday!

AussieBob

My kids DID eat nuggets but from today they DONT...

AussieBob..

spirit144

spirit144
We stopped eating nuggets for over a year now. I have a samdwhich from a popular place, that I bought a year ago and it is mummified. I realized we had been eating chemically perserved food

Alchemist

Lol, looks like white poopy!

Alchemist

Twinkies last forever...

H2OMAN

H2OMAN
Looks like an anaconda........gross!.......I also heard that KFC had to stop calling it chicken......as they were just cloning and growing parts.......Hey...what big legs you have gramma and are those breasts double D....lol.
As a hunter, I'll just keep killng and grilling.....no fast food meat look-a-likes for me...thank you.

:rendeer:

Alchemist

H2OMAN wrote:Looks like an anaconda........gross!.......I also heard that KFC had to stop calling it chicken......as they were just cloning and growing parts.......Hey...what big legs you have gramma and are those breasts double D....lol.
As a hunter, I'll just keep killng and grilling.....no fast food meat look-a-likes for me...thank you.

:rendeer:

I think the kentucky fried parts is a joke, like the definition of santorum, but a good one!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum