OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously!

+3
PurpleSkyz
GoldPeg9
godsfool713
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713

This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously! Chicken_mcnuggets

This Is What Chicken McNuggets Look Like -- Seriously!

This photo below has been extensively passed around the web today, and for good reason: it's a peak into the rarely-seen world of mechanically separated meat, or Advanced Meat Recovery (AMR).
Fooducate writes:
Folks, this is mechanically separated chicken, an invention of the late 20th century. Someone figured out in the 1960's that meat processors can eek out a few more percent of profit from chickens, turkeys, pigs, and cows by scraping the bones 100% clean of meat. This is done by machines, not humans, by passing bones leftover after the initial cutting through a high pressure sieve. The paste you see in the picture above is the result.
This paste goes on to become the main ingredient in many a hot dog, bologna, chicken nuggets, pepperoni, salami, jerky etc...
The industry calls this method AMR - Advanced Meat Recovery.
Once the "chicken" has been processed, it has to be soaked in ammonia (to kill all the bacteria), then flavoring has to be added (because otherwise it tastes like s**t), and it has to be dyed, because people would freak out if their McNuggets were cremed-strawberry colored (the color of flesh and blood).
And then you feed it to small children. Scary!

http://www.vegsource.com/news/2010/10/this-is-what-chicken-mcnuggets-looks-like----seriously.html

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

:shock: YIKES!

The "nuggets" are then rolled in a bleached flour, dead salt & spice mixture which includes MSG, High Fructose Corn Syrup, etc. and then deep fried in boiling oil so that virtually any food value is destroyed as well as 100% of any enzymes in the raw concoction that the bleach didn't get and actually eaten?

It's a wonder anyone survives the experience.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well that might be one of the grossest things I ever saw!!!
Yuck!!!

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

purpleskyz wrote:Well that might be one of the grossest things I ever saw!!!
Yuck!!!

......🐘 gives a whole new meaning to chicken sh-t, doesn't it? :geek:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL!!
I am so sorry to have let my kids eat this horrible bleached chemicalled nasty stuff. I hope they will be able to forgive me someday!

AussieBob

My kids DID eat nuggets but from today they DONT...

AussieBob..

spirit144

spirit144

We stopped eating nuggets for over a year now. I have a samdwhich from a popular place, that I bought a year ago and it is mummified. I realized we had been eating chemically perserved food

Alchemist

Lol, looks like white poopy!

Alchemist

Twinkies last forever...

H2OMAN

H2OMAN

Looks like an anaconda........gross!.......I also heard that KFC had to stop calling it chicken......as they were just cloning and growing parts.......Hey...what big legs you have gramma and are those breasts double D....lol.
As a hunter, I'll just keep killng and grilling.....no fast food meat look-a-likes for me...thank you.

:rendeer:

Alchemist

H2OMAN wrote:Looks like an anaconda........gross!.......I also heard that KFC had to stop calling it chicken......as they were just cloning and growing parts.......Hey...what big legs you have gramma and are those breasts double D....lol.
As a hunter, I'll just keep killng and grilling.....no fast food meat look-a-likes for me...thank you.

:rendeer:

I think the kentucky fried parts is a joke, like the definition of santorum, but a good one!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum