Latest topics
» SIGN-OFF ON OBAMA'S "REMOVAL FOR TREASON" by JUSTICE JOHN ROBERTS
Today at 12:14 pm by Serena1

» New year Special email readings 3 card draw !
Today at 12:09 pm by AndrewSpiritualHealing

» Hillary humor
Today at 11:56 am by MartyM

» FULL Benjamin Fulford Update 1/16/2017
Today at 11:39 am by MartyM

» Weekly Horoscopes January 18, 2017-January 24, 2017
Today at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Day 87 - Braverman Found?
Today at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Petition The Vatican To Return Valuable Art, Books, Treasures, & Sacred Knowledge To Humanity
Today at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kp Message 1-18-17… “With all sorts of ‘Holy Crap’ coming out, use that Higher Discernment, baby!!”
Today at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Friendlies are assembled as Unity arises
Today at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» So Who Is Bumping Them Off? – …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR…
Today at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Back Water Bridge - Water Protectors demanding blockade be removed for emergency access.
Today at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/15-1/21
Today at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rome metro evacuated as powerful earthquakes rock Italy
Today at 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who Is Your Phantom Self? David Icke
Today at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz ~ Dear Doctor Trowbridge.....
Today at 8:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: Julian Assange Now Extradited is Coming to USA ! See Why He Sacrificed Himself!
Today at 8:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious VINCA Statuettes: Evidence of Extraterrestrial Contact?
Yesterday at 10:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Activists are giving the middle finger to the law by continuing to feed homeless people
Yesterday at 9:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Moon Has Shadow Structures Proof Of Hollow Moon Theory
Yesterday at 9:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» City In The Clouds Seen In China Again! Jan 15, 2017
Yesterday at 9:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Reject Deception: Psychic Blocking
Yesterday at 9:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WSO Jan 17 - PART 1 Big White Hole Orb Blasts by Sun Again!
Yesterday at 9:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Clinton Foundation Is Shutting Down The Clinton Global Initiative
Yesterday at 9:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Santos Bonacci - The North Pole is the Center of the Garden of Eden (Flat Earth)
Yesterday at 9:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 1 17 17
Yesterday at 9:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Beautiful UFO Disk Visits ISS and MORE
Yesterday at 9:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Melting Arctic Ice Reveals UFO Underwater Base
Yesterday at 9:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru Monitoring Rocket Sabotaged plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven Greer : The All-Seeing Eye
Yesterday at 4:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » You Are Not Alone in Your Challenges Right Now!

You Are Not Alone in Your Challenges Right Now!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
You Are Not Alone in Your Challenges Right Now!
Posted August 13, 2013 by laurabruno in Health, Intuition, meditation. Tagged: Body Mind Soul, Body Mind Spirit,Healing Crisis, Human Evolution, Medical Intuition. [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-weight: bold;"]Leave a Comment[/b]
I just sent this as a reply to someone feeling really down about all the old issues popping up in life right now, including finances. It occurred to me that I’m hearing similar frustrations from so many new clients, friends, family members, as well as different parts of myself right now, that this is a timely message for more than just that person. I’m sharing my reply here:
Sorry to hear you’re going through the ringer right now. I would suggest trying the Heart Breath meditation that I just posted on my blog yesterday:http://laurabruno.wordpress.com/2013/08/12/timothy-glenn-the-heart-breath/
So many people are struggling right now! Lots and lots of old stuff is coming up for major clearing, so please don’t judge yourself for having old challenges right now. It’s actually a good sign if you can recognize it as a clearing rather than a failure. Think of it as a cleanse — sometimes you will feel really crappy until that stuff that got kicked up passes out of your system.
That said, I do feel you’d benefit from a personalized intuitive session to see what specific factors are in play right now. That would give you better insights on how to release the old patterns. Some are likely operating on a subconscious level that would respond much faster to something like a carefully designed ritual/ceremony (i.e. something highly symbolic, in the language of the Soul) rather than a linear approach. The Soul has its own logic, timing and requirements. It’s not going to stop its inner longings and projections just because your conscious mind tells it to. You might also benefit from writing a letter to your symptoms asking them what they’re trying to reveal to you. Once you have a sense of what those things are, ask to discover those secrets through a book, music or meditation rather than the troubling symptoms. 
Blessings,
Laura

Thanks to: http://laurabruno.wordpress.com

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum