OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Victory… OF the Light… IN the Light… FOR the LIGHT… It is Done… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Victory… OF the Light… IN the Light… FOR the LIGHT… It is Done… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Victory… OF the Light… IN the Light… FOR the LIGHT… It is Done… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Victory… OF the Light… IN the Light… FOR the LIGHT… It is Done… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Victory… OF the Light… IN the Light… FOR the LIGHT… It is Done… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Victory… OF the Light… IN the Light… FOR the LIGHT… It is Done… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Victory… OF the Light… IN the Light… FOR the LIGHT… It is Done… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Victory… OF the Light… IN the Light… FOR the LIGHT… It is Done… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Victory… OF the Light… IN the Light… FOR the LIGHT… It is Done… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Victory… OF the Light… IN the Light… FOR the LIGHT… It is Done… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Victory… OF the Light… IN the Light… FOR the LIGHT… It is Done… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Victory… OF the Light… IN the Light… FOR the LIGHT… It is Done… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Victory… OF the Light… IN the Light… FOR the LIGHT… It is Done… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Victory… OF the Light… IN the Light… FOR the LIGHT… It is Done… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Victory… OF the Light… IN the Light… FOR the LIGHT… It is Done… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Victory… OF the Light… IN the Light… FOR the LIGHT… It is Done… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Victory… OF the Light… IN the Light… FOR the LIGHT… It is Done… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Victory… OF the Light… IN the Light… FOR the LIGHT… It is Done… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Victory… OF the Light… IN the Light… FOR the LIGHT… It is Done… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Victory… OF the Light… IN the Light… FOR the LIGHT… It is Done… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Victory… OF the Light… IN the Light… FOR the LIGHT… It is Done… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Victory… OF the Light… IN the Light… FOR the LIGHT… It is Done… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Victory… OF the Light… IN the Light… FOR the LIGHT… It is Done…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Victory… OF the Light… IN the Light… FOR the LIGHT… It is Done…
Posted on 2013/08/13by kauilapele
Victory… OF the Light… IN the Light… FOR the LIGHT… It is Done… 20130813-233118[Kp note 8-14-13... SEE UPDATE BELOW]
I am writing this prior to completion of this mission, which is being carried out tonight.
This message has been given to me in this now moment. There may be little time (or desire) to write anything after the mission is finished.
Several operations were carried out, in the region known as “Maryland”, and that known as “Washington DC”.
First, a green citrine crystal (the last of 3 I had been given at Mt. Shasta) was thrown into the Potomac River, from the bridge on US Hwy. 301. This opened a channel (energetic) for “dark” type elements to freely be released and flow through the Potomac. The waters were completely clarified of all negative intents.
This process was completed by driving to Point Lookout. I will post a video of this ceremony. The ceremony completed and crystallized the clarification of the Potomac, specifically for this mission, but in general, for all time.
This occurred on all necessary dimensions at once.
Second, we travelled to the heart of the DC corporate complex, and circled the buildings of Congress (both branches), the White House, Washington Monument, and Lincoln Memorial. Also included were the Supreme Court and any others included in that region.
A sphere of brilliant blue Light, enhanced with green and gold streaks, was brought into each edifice location, releasing and dispelling all shadows and hiddens.
This sphere of brilliant blue Light, enhanced with green and gold streaks, was then expanded to included all of the corporate DC complex, and all regions connected with the corporate DC complex.
What the specific manifestations will be from this mission, I am not speculating. However, this is the final piece necessary for the dissolution of the “corporate government” paradigm.
With confidence I can pronounce this statement of completion. We have now achieved…
[b style="background-color: transparent; border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"]“Victory… OF the Light… IN the Light… FOR the LIGHT… It is Done…”[/b]
[UPDATE from Steve in DC, 8-14-13:
"Dude! There is a palpable difference in the vibe here. I woke up not feeling hungover today for the first time in YEARS. My cousin agreed. It feels like a crisp fall morning. Fall has always been the beginning of the year. THEN I READ YOUR UPDATE.
"You did it:-) congratulations"
[color][font]
I would only add... "WE did it!!]
Victory… OF the Light… IN the Light… FOR the LIGHT… It is Done… 20130814-075312[/font][/color]

Dove of Peace Appears on 8-14-13
Posted on 2013/08/14by kauilapele
I snapped this as I was driving in Delaware this morning. I’d say this was a grand validation of our work yesterday in DC.

Victory… OF the Light… IN the Light… FOR the LIGHT… It is Done… Photo3
Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/

Anonymous

Thanks Prpl 4 this here for us. it took me 3 times clicking on this b4 i was able to access it. 2 prior times i was involuntarily taken to another online place ???

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Where did you click and where did it take you 7free?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum