OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
OKIEOILMAN in Chat 8-14-2013 Early Evening EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
OKIEOILMAN in Chat 8-14-2013 Early Evening EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
OKIEOILMAN in Chat 8-14-2013 Early Evening EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
OKIEOILMAN in Chat 8-14-2013 Early Evening EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
OKIEOILMAN in Chat 8-14-2013 Early Evening EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
OKIEOILMAN in Chat 8-14-2013 Early Evening EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
OKIEOILMAN in Chat 8-14-2013 Early Evening EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
OKIEOILMAN in Chat 8-14-2013 Early Evening EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
OKIEOILMAN in Chat 8-14-2013 Early Evening EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
OKIEOILMAN in Chat 8-14-2013 Early Evening EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
OKIEOILMAN in Chat 8-14-2013 Early Evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
OKIEOILMAN in Chat 8-14-2013 Early Evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
OKIEOILMAN in Chat 8-14-2013 Early Evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
OKIEOILMAN in Chat 8-14-2013 Early Evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
OKIEOILMAN in Chat 8-14-2013 Early Evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
OKIEOILMAN in Chat 8-14-2013 Early Evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
OKIEOILMAN in Chat 8-14-2013 Early Evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
OKIEOILMAN in Chat 8-14-2013 Early Evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
OKIEOILMAN in Chat 8-14-2013 Early Evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
OKIEOILMAN in Chat 8-14-2013 Early Evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
OKIEOILMAN in Chat 8-14-2013 Early Evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
OKIEOILMAN in Chat 8-14-2013 Early Evening EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OKIEOILMAN in Chat 8-14-2013 Early Evening

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OKIEOILMAN in Chat 8-14-2013 Early Evening Empty OKIEOILMAN in Chat 8-14-2013 Early Evening Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:11 pm

ymoilman2

OKIEOILMAN in Chat 8-14-2013 Early Evening

New post  SpecialAgentGibbs Today at 9:04 am

[..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD EVENING FOLK'S--LET'S ASSUME A HYPOTHETICAL (SP) SCENARIO THEN LET OUR MINDS WONDER IF OUR BRAINS IS THINKING OR NOT. LET'S SAY FOR INSTANCE THAT AT 5 PM TOMMOROW UNTIL 8AM FRIDAY MORNING THE DEALERS CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTERS WENT SILENT BASED ON NEW CODES (RATES) TO BE FURNISHED BY THE UST. THEN LET US WONDER ABOUT THE UST HAVING A QUOTA FULLFILLMENT OF DINAR. THIS PREDICATED ON THERE IS A GIVEN AMOUNT OF DINAR IN AMERICA. LETS ASSUME THAT WHEN THE QUOTA IS FILLED (EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE) THAT THEY WILL NO LONGER REDEAM ANY 3 ZERO NOTES. AND ALSO THAT WHEN THAT QUOTA IS FINISHED MAY BE SOONER THAN 30 DAY'S. FURTHER ASSUMPTION'S NATURALLY TO FOLLOW WOULD BE THAT ALL BANKS WILL HAVE NEARLY THE SAME RATES AND REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE GOING INTO WHAT THEY THINK IS A PRE-SELECTED REDEMPTION CENTER. LETS ALSO HOPE THE RATE WILL BE SO HIGH THAT THE INITIAL OFFERING WOULD SUFFICE EVEN FOR THE GREEDEST PERSON ON THE PLANET. WHILE WE'RE HOPING LETS HOPE THERE MAY BE AVAILABLE IN THE NEAR FUTURE ANOTHER POSSIBLE INVESTMENT SCENARIO THAT WOULD BE COMPARABLE TO SOME OF THE CURRIENCIES POSSIBILITIES NOW. OF COURSE THIS IS ALL BASED ON A SPECULATIVE SCENARIO--YOU THINK ABOUT THIS AND DECIDE WHETHER IT IS POSSIBLE OR JUST PURE SPECULATION AND CONJECTURE.------YOU DECIDE----BLESSINGS

[..OKIEOILMAN] I CAN ALMOST VISUALIZE THE NUERONS FLOWING PRESENTLY----IT'S GOOD TO THINK FOR YOURSELVES OCCASIONALLY

[..OKIEOILMAN] TONIGHT IS JUST AN ONGOING PROCESS OF EDUCATION I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO IMPART TO YOU

[..OKIEOILMAN] HINT--ALL DINAR IN THE USA IS ACCOUNTED FOR--MAYBE THAT IS THE QUOTA--WHAT DO YOU THINK? --YES RESERVES IS INCLUDED IN THAT FIGURE

[LMBUSHY] ..OKIEOILMAN Hi Okie..... How you feeling today.... you are the most loved man on the planet from what i am reading.
[ratjman] ..OKIEOILMAN when okie speaks everybody listens
[lilypad] ..OKIEOILMAN Hmmmmmm...I think we are ready for graduation    
[LuvDinar] .sednet1 All ears/eyes Sed and Okie!
[UncleBuck] .sednet1 .sednet1 agreed, but will get them asap, and bring them... If the reserves are counted it is doable... if they are not... OH !@#@!@# shoot...
[eagleswings] Okie... should we light the cigars and kick the tires this weekend
[piepieagain] ..OKIEOILMAN My neurons are juiced up! Thanks--I really needed that!
[goodsnag] It is said that it is known how much dinar there is...is that the quota?
[Hobbes1025] ..OKIEOILMAN is this last night b4 the finals cram session?????
[LuvDinar] ..OKIEOILMAN Paradigm shift is good for the soul
[sonnayhwh] ..OKIEOILMAN - Aha! So the plot of our adventure thickens at the end! I always love a twist, makes it more exciting!
[crawdaddy] ..OKIEOILMAN wouldnt that possably cause a mad rush to the banks or center, causing the very thing that is trying to be avoided?
[Ween1] ..OKIEOILMAN Thank you!! Sweet Brohter!
[dinarfaith] OKIE is your house done yet?

[..OKIEOILMAN] YOUR COGNIZANT FACULITIES ARE BEING TESTED TONIGHT, DON'T LET THE TEACHER DOWN--AFTER ALL--YOU DO WANT TO GRADUATE DON'T YOU?

[..OKIEOILMAN] THE ORIGINAL POST WAS BASED ON A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION--CAN YOU DIFFERENTIATE TRUTH FROM SPECULATION?--YOU THINK --THEN DECIDE

[..OKIEOILMAN] WOULD IT NOT BE A GOOD IDEA TO MONITOR THE DEALER SITES TO SEE IF ANYTHING HAS CHANGED?--SEEMS TO ME LIKE THAT WOULD BE A GOOD INDICATOR
[oktxmam] ..OKIEOILMAN I checked mine and they are closed those hours.
[..OKIEOILMAN]OKTXMAM--THERE YOU GO--AN INDICATOR OF IMMENENT CHANGES---KUDOS FOR YOUR RESEARCH

[greek1212] [oktxmam] ..OKIEOILMAN I checked mine and they are closed those hours
[..OKIEOILMAN] GREEK--ISN'T IT AMAZING WHAT A HYPOTHITICAL CAN REVEAL?

[oomfebgirl] Is it likely that the dealers would be given more than 24 hours notice that the change would be imminent?
[..SpecialAgentGibbs] oomfebgirl THINK ABOUT IT, IF THE DEALERS HAVE ALREADY SCHEDULED DOWN TIME.....

[AK47] ..OKIEOILMAN Does the quota of the UST take into consideration all the IQD that was brought back from Iraq by the soldiers and contractors etc? thx
[..OKIEOILMAN] AK47--I STATED ALL DINAR ARE ACCOUNTED FOR--NUFF SAID

[mike1422] ..OKIEOILMAN even the dinars that came back from Iraq???
[..OKIEOILMAN] MIKE--DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE WORD"ALL" MEANS?

[piepieagain] ...OKIEOILMAN So in this hypothetical situation, we have time for all dinarians to exchange but an excess of time for the bad guys is cut short. Am I seeing this clear?
[..OKIEOILMAN] PIEPIEAGAIN--CORRECTO

[..SpecialAgentGibbs] all [awl] Show IPA adjective 1. the whole of (used in referring to quantity, extent, or duration): all the cake; all the way; all year. 2. the whole number of (used in referring to individuals or particulars, taken collectively): all students. 3. the greatest possible (used in referring to quality or degree): with all due respect; with all speed. 4. every: all kinds; all sorts. 5. any; any whatever: beyond all doubt.

[..OKIEOILMAN] NOTICE I AM NOT ANSWERING FRIVLOUS QUESTIONS?--BUT--SOME OF YOU ARE BEGINNING TO THINK---A NEW EXPERIENCE?--IF SO--CONGRATULATIONS

[UncleWillie] Okieoilman on the first reading, negatives come to mind. On the second and third reading I began to search for other scenarios which are possible. I truly believe that the UST wants all U.S. citizens to reap as much as possible for the good of our country but does not desire to see foreigners taking advantage of our good fortune and leaving with massive amounts of dollars. There are other thoughts but I will leave it at that. Interesting.          
[..OKIEOILMAN] UNCLE WILLIE IS TOTTALY CORRECT IN HIS ASSUMPTION

[LuvDinar] Complete paradigm shift here
[..OKIEOILMAN] LUVDINAR--NOT REALLY--WAS PLANNED THIS WAY A LONG TIME AGO

[..OKIEOILMAN] OK--SEEMS LIKE THE ABSORBTION RATE IS LESS THAN I EXPECTED SO I WILL TRY TO SIMPLIFY---HMMMM--NOW HOW DO I GO ABOUT EXPLAINING THE THEORY OF REALITIVITY TO A GRAPEFRUIT---WELL--LET ME THINK-----OH YES I WILL TRY TO EXPLAIN WHAT THE SPECULATION IS. THIS IS A HYPOTHETICAL--LETS SAY THE UST KNOWS EXACTLY HOW MANY DINAR THERE ARE IN AMERICA (WHICH THEY DO) WHEN THE EXCHANGED CURRIENCIE REACH'S THAT SATURATION POINT (FULLFILLMENT) THEN THE UST SAYS--NO MORE. AT THAT POINT ALL THE 3 ZEROS CURRENCY WILL BE REMOVED AND IF YOU HAVEN'T EXCHANGED BY THAT POINT--(YOUR S.O.L.) THE LOWER DENOMS WILL ALWAYS BE REDEAMABLE THO. IT HAS A 30 DAY LIMIT UNLESS THE TOTAL AMOUNT IS REDEAMED. THIS IS TOO KEEP OUTSIDE SOURCES (CROOKS) FROM REDEAMING BECAUSE OF THE FULLFILLMENT OF THE UST. WE SHOULD ALL HAVE AMPLE TIME AND SHOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT NOT MEETING THIS TIME ELEMENT. IN OTHER WORDS--DON'T SET ON YOUR 3 ZERO NOTES SPECULATING ON THEIR FUTURE RISE IN VALUE.---I HOPE THAT SIMPLIFIES MATTERS SOME

[..OKIEOILMAN] FOR MY PROTECTION LET ME BE CLEAR THIS IS ONLY A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION AND MAY NOT BE ACCURATE----(BUT--READ WITH COMPREHENSION)

[gramps77] ..OKIEOILMAN Sounds to me like it is being set up to come out low and get our Dinar before it can up after 30 days.
[..OKIEOILMAN] GRANPS--YOUR DEAD WRONG
[..OKIEOILMAN] YOUR TRYING TO READ NEGATIVES INTO THE SITUATION--THERE ARE NO NEGATIVES

[elpedro] ..OKIEOILMAN anything about Canadian who got dinars
[..OKIEOILMAN] ELPEDRO--THE UST MEANS THE UNITED STATES TREASURY--AND IS IN THE UNITED STATES---NUFF SAID--ALL YOU CANNUCKS SHOULD BE TRAVELING SOUTH I WOULD IMAGINE

[..OKIEOILMAN] INITIAL PLAN IS TO COME OUT SO HIGH YOU CAN'T (AND SHOULDN'T) PROCRASTINATE

[olefaithful] tiffer213 Are you saying ALL dinar is not going to be rv'd>?
[..OKIEOILMAN] OLEFAITHFUL--WHERE IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET THAT IDEA---WHATS THE MATTER WITH YOU GUYS?--

[..OKIEOILMAN] I HAVE GIVEN YOU ENOUGH FODDER FOR YOUR AMMUNITION TONIGHT--TAKE 2 ASPIRIN AND CALL ME IN THE MORNING---GONE

[..OKIEOILMAN] YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO FORGIVE THE TEACHER TONIGHT--SOMETIMES SOME STUDENTS SEEM SO DENSE THE TEACHER FEELS LIKE HE HASN'T DONE A GOOD JOB AND HIS PATIENCE GETS WORN A LITTLE THIN AFTER 10 YEARS OF THIS JOURNEY.

[..OKIEOILMAN] I JUST GOTTA COME BACK FOR A MINUTE--USUALLY I AM VERY PATIENT BUT WITH ALL I HAVE LEARNED TODAY THAT I DIDN'T EVEN ELUDE TO I AM SUFFERING MYSELF FROM BRAIN DRAIN AND SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN IMPOLITE TO SOME--PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR I KNOW NOT WHAT I DO---

[RaginKajun59] ..OKIEOILMAN i am not asking for a rate I have a friend who lives in Canada. She wants to know Is Canada rate going to be the same as THe USA? Should she plan to come to the USA? TY
[..OKIEOILMAN] BRIEFLY--YOU CANUCKS HAS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT
[..OKIEOILMAN] EXPLANATION THAT MAY ALLEVIATE SOME CANUCK'S FEARS--YOU CANADIANS WERE AN ALTERNATIVE COUNTRY TO BE UTILIZED IF THE USA KEPT DRAGGING THEIR FEET--SO---THERE ARE NO WAY YOU ARE LEFT OUT OF T
HE EQUATION

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

OKIEOILMAN in Chat 8-14-2013 Early Evening Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAJf89uDEjwpoUMpDgaeDhEY-HHfaLp3u7kki7BTp6pzxbyiuTRA

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum