Latest topics
Today at 4:20 pm by ~Ann~

» James Gilliland Return of the Anunnaki
Today at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

Today at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Micro-Dosing: A New Way To Medicate With Marijuana?
Today at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW
Today at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» The resurrection of the shaman
Today at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to Exit the Matrix in 6 Steps
Today at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for OCT 22: A ROOM IN A CAR (to bad not a cell for lying & scamming people)
Today at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» RV/GCR Weekend Chatter
Today at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family
Today at 9:50 am by Jaguar-2016

» UFO News ~ UFO Seen At ISS Glistening In The Sun and MORE
Today at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update plus MORE
Today at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Political Meme Time!
Yesterday at 11:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Serena Shim -American Journalist Killed in Turkey for Revealing the Truth
Yesterday at 11:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NSA Data Dump and Disclosure
Yesterday at 11:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fw: Perspective on this – New Republic Intel – October 19, 2016 …. W*O*W !!
Yesterday at 11:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» To All Living and Breathing Men, Women, Red Blooded American's
Yesterday at 11:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

Yesterday at 11:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Religous dinner with Don n Hil.... "Pardon me"
Yesterday at 10:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Gettysburg Ghosts of the American Civil War
Yesterday at 9:27 pm by Crayonmiracle

» BOOM: HILLARY CLINTON Transfers $1.8 Billion to QATAR Central Bank and more BS
Yesterday at 9:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks Tweets “Heavily Armed Police” Outside Ecuadorian Embassy; Says Assange Is Still Alive
Yesterday at 8:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Major DDoS attack on Dyn DNS knocks Spotify, Twitter, Github, PayPal, and more offline
Yesterday at 7:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» To All Living and Breathing Men, Women and red blooded Americans who live on the land in the 50 States aka America
Yesterday at 6:01 pm by Crayonmiracle

» Project Veritas Action Videos Hoopla
Yesterday at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aug 25: A Miraculous Gateway is Upon Us

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Aug 25: A Miraculous Gateway is Upon Us on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:29 pm

Aug 25: A Miraculous Gateway is Upon Us
AngelicView: In case you are not familiar with Sandra Walter (I have some great videos of hers towards the beginning of this blog), she is someone who’s opinions I highly trust. And this type of message is not typical from her. She doesn’t tend to “cry wolf”. My eyes are peeled.
By Sandra Walter
August 25th: The Shift into Pure Love
Will it be the Division of Worlds? Something miraculous is about to occur to those on the Ascension Path. We can all feel it; the moment-by-moment increase in energies, the vertigo of lovelight, the constant Shamanic dream of images, lessons, and final shedding of the veils for so many of us.
We had our time together – nearly 300,000 years for some – and now we get to that grand turning point in the Shift. Someone has to go first, someone has to show HUmanity what is possible.  All of the signs, signals, sensations point to one thing; this is going to be BIG. Deeply transformational for some, pure transcendence for others. The *evidence* of Ascension is about to get KRYSTHL clear.
In my personal journey, every day – each moment – brings in more light, more clearing of what is not the true me, more revelations of who we truly are and what is occurring. It is profound beyond description. To list the day-by-day visions, encounters, skills presenting would be far too draining for me. I attempted a video, which took 6 hours to tape, edit, format and upload. Mount Shasta is not known for speedy internet access, especially when uploading in public places. 6 hours inside is more than I can bear at this moment, so apologies to anyone expecting a lot of intel right now.
The key is stillness, resolution, refinement and a focus on consciousness itself. Focus becomes one thought, then none. Then the magic happens. Allow the new light and delicious organic technology being utilized right now to assist and propel your process.
I have felt transcendence since mid June, and it amplifies every day, every night. I AM amazed that this passage is finally here, and I sense the division of worlds may be witnessed very soon. That’s not a cosmic soon, it is right now. For those seeing the 5s or 25 sequences, pay attention. You’re getting the prompt to drop your bags and run for the gate. Leave it all behind: the beliefs, fear, doubts, wavering, tasks … none of that matters now.
Be as present with the truth as you can. Be the lovelight: Resonate at its vibration and it will upgrade you straight into Solar Cosmic Christ Consciousness. Deal with everything moment by moment – the clearing, the final adjustments, the pre-agreements, the challenges – all of these last-minute tests are presenting to honor your free will. It is your choice if you want to make this transformation. You must do it for the proper reasons. The ego will fight, the mind will distract, the emotions will cripple if you are not ready to walk through this next gateway. Be focused on divine will, not the lower level will. Your engagement with the shadow of 3D prevents its dissolvement.
This is a pivotal point for authenticity. Be clear on what is you and what is an old program. Be clear on what is the truth and what is belief or false perception.
We, the awakened and ascending, are about to experience the miraculous. I love you all and bestow blessings for the highest experience you desire.

Thanks to:

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ Edgar Allan Poe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum