Latest topics
» This Baby Elephant Won’t Leave Its Rescuer’s Side
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 1:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery "plaque and altar" unearthed in Scotland park #HolyRood #StMargaretsLoch
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 1:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mandela Effect is Real! The Secrets of CERN Documentary
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 1:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stay Focused
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 12:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Guardian Angels and Mysterious Light Beings Caught on Camera
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 12:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO appears on screen during newscast in Argentina plus MORE
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vast freshwater reservoir found under the ocean
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 12:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bizarre Circle Of Light Spotted During Flight From Australia to London
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Watch night launch of SpaceX Falcon Heavy June 24
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What caused the MOON to look like the SUN! - Unedited Beautiful Photograph
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» TOP 8 Must-See Sky Events For July 2019
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Creature Caught On Livestream During A Storm At South Haven Lighthouse in Michigan
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 6-24-19… “Khazarian mafia’s Satanic summer solstice Iran sacrifice backfires big time”
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whistle-Blower Julian Assange’s Extradition Hearing is Scheduled for February
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Man who refused to register son's birth loses high court case
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JAN (?) 23: Get up, Stand up! & Send Us Your Money!!
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyYesterday at 9:38 pm by ReneGade

» DARK JOURNALIST & GRAHAM HANCOCK RECORDED LIVE: ANCIENT LOST CIVILIZATION CATACLYSM: AMERICA BEFORE!
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyYesterday at 8:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 - Sparticles Wood, nr Netherme-on-the-Hill, Surrey.
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyYesterday at 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Real Salt, Celtic Salt and Himalayan Salt
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyYesterday at 3:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A $25 Raspberry Pi Was Used To Hack NASA’s Mission System
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » KAUILAPELE » Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification…

Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification…
Posted on 2013/08/20 by kauilapele
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… 130819_vermont_mission_hollis_img_5648_50
Click to enlarge…
After arriving here on Sunday, 8-18-13, I met Hollis (OneWorldRising.wordpress.com) at her beautiful home here in Vermont (well, actually, at a parking lot across from the church, after which she led me to her house). Such a beautiful home, way back in the “country” part of the countryside.
She invited me to come to Vermont, as it was clear to her that energetic upgrades were being called for (needed) in this region. And it was clear to me that this was a vital point on Turtle Island, calling for my assistance, as well.
My first impression of this place, Vermont, visually, at least, was of such beautiful verdant green, and rolling mountains. As I stayed awhile, though, it felt that, as she reported, there was something quite “stuck” here. So we scheduled to go ohttps://youtu.be/GI085tgnXs4
ut the next day, 8-19-13.
Hollis knew the location she felt would be optimum for a ceremony. She had some items selected for the ceremony, to which I felt moved to offer a clear quartz crystal, from Mt. Shasta. I sensed this would assist in opening a clarity portal from Shasta to Vermont, and she aligned with this.
So, off we went. Here is a video of the drive to the ceremony location, a reservoir from which residents get their drinking water.

At first we weren’t sure where to go. Finally we were drawn to a rock in the reservoir, near a boat ramp. We felt that it was far enough away from the dam portion of the reservoir, and thus separated from “corporate industrial” energy. I got that I was to toss the crystal from the rock (actually two rocks, close together). Below is a photo of “the rock” (the 2 rocks).
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… 130819_vermont_mission_the_rock_img_5651_50
The Rock (actually 2 rocks)
Click to enlarge…
So I waded in (I wore surf shorts… as Guidance had earlier suggested) and stood with one foot on each rock. Hollis had preluded the ceremony by lighting sage.
At one point, then, I said something, then threw the quartz crystal into the reservoir, as Hollis, at exactly the same time, tossed a wampum piece in the water.
Both of us saw a wave of energy go into the reservoir, and all through it. I also noticed a layer (wave) of blue sparkles had formed.
After returning home, we both felt a bit zonked. Later, when I took a walk in the area, it felt as though I were walking through mud. Hollis felt similar energies. It was as if something had been released or stirred up that had now come to the surface. As if all the stagnance, all the old energy, the “we just want it to stay just the way we’ve known it and got comfortable with it” paradigm, had been “flushed out”, and up to the surface. Of our conscious awareness.
Next day (today), however, it felt completely different. We both noted the energy was cleaner, clearer, crisper. And it was amazing! Apparently, we had done what needed to be done. And all was complete.
Thank you, Hollis, for the great work you have done here in holding the Light for this region (and will continue to do so). Working together, this mission is complete!
Hollis website: http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

Thanks to KP and Visionkeeper:  http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum