Latest topics
» Happy Fathers Day - 2019
About the Canada Mission and… At this Moment… EmptyToday at 3:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for June 16, 2019
About the Canada Mission and… At this Moment… EmptyToday at 3:13 pm by ReneGade

» UFO News ~ Giant Disk Seen Near Sun On NASA Images plus MORE
About the Canada Mission and… At this Moment… EmptyToday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New footage offers clear views of Area 51
About the Canada Mission and… At this Moment… EmptyToday at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks’ Assange Says His Life at Stake in Extradition Fight
About the Canada Mission and… At this Moment… EmptyToday at 2:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Series: In Plain Sight - Gigi Young
About the Canada Mission and… At this Moment… EmptyToday at 1:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Anomalies Academia Cannot Explain
About the Canada Mission and… At this Moment… EmptyToday at 1:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CERN - CMS prepares for the High-Luminosity LHC
About the Canada Mission and… At this Moment… EmptyToday at 1:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Independence, Missouri, City Councils Adopts Ordinance Prohibiting AMI Smart Meters
About the Canada Mission and… At this Moment… EmptyToday at 1:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Spain rolls out 5G network using Huawei gear despite US blacklisting Chinese tech giant
About the Canada Mission and… At this Moment… EmptyToday at 1:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Age, Asscension and Disclosure Hijack
About the Canada Mission and… At this Moment… EmptyToday at 1:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» HAPPY FATHERS DAY
About the Canada Mission and… At this Moment… EmptyToday at 1:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Caught on Time Lapse plus MORE
About the Canada Mission and… At this Moment… EmptyToday at 11:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Connecting Consciousness - Simon WooWoo Parkes
About the Canada Mission and… At this Moment… EmptyToday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Space Station Captures UFO To Examine It
About the Canada Mission and… At this Moment… EmptyToday at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Full Strawberry Moon and 5 Bright Planets Visible to the Naked Eye - Eyes On The Skies
About the Canada Mission and… At this Moment… EmptyToday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST: TO THE STARS TTSA CIA UFO DISCLOSURE CULT! SPECIAL REPORT!
About the Canada Mission and… At this Moment… EmptyYesterday at 8:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Wilson Leak: Latest Developments. Richard Dolan The Big Picture.
About the Canada Mission and… At this Moment… EmptyYesterday at 5:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Good for your pocketbook but not your health: 3 Reasons why LED lights are not the best option
About the Canada Mission and… At this Moment… EmptyYesterday at 2:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Long-lost 'Snoopy' lunar lander finally found
About the Canada Mission and… At this Moment… EmptyYesterday at 2:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need
About the Canada Mission and… At this Moment… EmptyYesterday at 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» GRANT CAMERON on Alien Abduction, Apports, and Paranormal Events Part 1&2
About the Canada Mission and… At this Moment… EmptyYesterday at 1:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » KAUILAPELE » About the Canada Mission and… At this Moment…

About the Canada Mission and… At this Moment…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
About the Canada Mission and… At this Moment…
Posted on 2013/08/23 by kauilapele
About the Canada Mission and… At this Moment… 20130823-113856[Pardon... Somehow the photo did not go up when I posted this. Now it's up.]
…I am currently at this location. Somewhere on a lake, in the northeastern part of Turtle Island, united states of America region. Thanks to SK (Suzan) and her Guidance to invite me here. I feel highly blessed and honored to be here.
What peace I am feeling at this moment… especially contrasted to the “interestingly extended” trip from Vermont (Hollis place), into the realm of Quebec and Montreal, and then Ontario province and Ottawa.
By the way, I’d be interested to know what transpires throughout the Canada realm after the events (journey) taken into Canada on the 8-21-13.
The prime reason I felt guided to go in there was to assist in bringing a Higher D energetic grid into the so-named “government” of Canada. All branches were included (and I do not know how many there are, even). All branches were touched by this Higher D energetic operation. As were all the living-in-Canada-region Beings (even the ‘beings’ (the ones who are unaware they have an inner BEing)).
This connected strongly, in my mind, to the recent Washington DC mission, as far as there is a relatively strong interaction between those two (Ottawa-DC) corporate entities. That may very well have been dissolved by those two missions (“That”, meaning the interaction between corporation to corporation entities, that is). To be transmuted into (or replaced by) a Higher One… Namely, one that is a “Human Being, Turtle Island, and Gaia honoring” Unit (Unity).
A Holy Unit. A Holy ‘O’, as Dan Mathews might say.
Well, I am continuing a rest period here, but there is ‘stuff’ to do here, I know. Thanks to Gaia (and Suzan) for the opportunity to be and do here.
Aloha, KP

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum