OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
It Turns Out Comet Ison is Planet X NIBIRU !!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
It Turns Out Comet Ison is Planet X NIBIRU !!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
It Turns Out Comet Ison is Planet X NIBIRU !!! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
It Turns Out Comet Ison is Planet X NIBIRU !!! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
It Turns Out Comet Ison is Planet X NIBIRU !!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
It Turns Out Comet Ison is Planet X NIBIRU !!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
It Turns Out Comet Ison is Planet X NIBIRU !!! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
It Turns Out Comet Ison is Planet X NIBIRU !!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
It Turns Out Comet Ison is Planet X NIBIRU !!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
It Turns Out Comet Ison is Planet X NIBIRU !!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
It Turns Out Comet Ison is Planet X NIBIRU !!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
It Turns Out Comet Ison is Planet X NIBIRU !!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
It Turns Out Comet Ison is Planet X NIBIRU !!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
It Turns Out Comet Ison is Planet X NIBIRU !!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
It Turns Out Comet Ison is Planet X NIBIRU !!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
It Turns Out Comet Ison is Planet X NIBIRU !!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
It Turns Out Comet Ison is Planet X NIBIRU !!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
It Turns Out Comet Ison is Planet X NIBIRU !!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
It Turns Out Comet Ison is Planet X NIBIRU !!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
It Turns Out Comet Ison is Planet X NIBIRU !!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
It Turns Out Comet Ison is Planet X NIBIRU !!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
It Turns Out Comet Ison is Planet X NIBIRU !!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

It Turns Out Comet Ison is Planet X NIBIRU !!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

So some people are not expecting the RV till mid 2014 and we are all going to be burned up in January 2014, this is such shit, we've waited for all these years for the RV for nothing!! Typical!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Aww.... just goes to prove we have NO CLUE what is really happening and ALL we can do is live each moment in fullness and happiness.

:woohoo:

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

True that but how do you prepare to be burned to death? Any preppers here?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Underground.

I think that shelters are already in place for the elite. May be why the sink holes and the draining of lakes. 

The rest of us are on our own.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Better start digging in the backyard!

MartyM

MartyM

It has been said more than once, that only a fool makes no plans or preperations.
In many respects, this may be valid. However to me, only a fool makes preperations for an
unknown, out of fear. (jmho)
   IF whatever it is, is going to happen and we have No control over it or doing anything about it,
then to live your life in fear or worry, is truely a waste of the gift you are. :)  That's kinda how
we've come to be in the predicament we're in...

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I don't get it Marty?

MartyM

MartyM

I'm not sure what it is you don't get Nann.  We hear things almost daily of some potentially
catastrophic event happening... So is it really just a heads up warning, or is it just something else to keep us in fear of whatever the next big problem is. Most all of the Planetary, Solar Storms etc. etc.
may be based on 'info we have at this time' scenarios. So we're given a variety of possibilities that may occur, none of which are good or anything we can do anything about... Oh wait, we can do this or that, spend a lot of money on 'Prepping' for something we really don't know for sure is even going to happen, or IF it does, what the results might be. BUT in the meantime we're all running around in fear and panic not knowing exactly WTF we're doing or if it will even help, and not living our lives as we really would like to be. We're also likely not paying attention to what the real plan is that's going on right in front of us.
   The 'Game Plan' of the 1%... and the Sheeple follow it to the letter.
  I guess what I'm saying, or trying to, is you have to follow your heart, not what your being scared into. If you feel your supposed to be a 'Prepper' and help others to do that, Bless you. But don't just do it 'cause everyone else is or out of fear and panic.
   Now if you know something is happening or going to, and you can do something that will minimize any harm or damage, of course we would have that responsibility. But always follow your heart... it's much smarter than your brain. :)  That should be clear as mud. hehe

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks Marty!! My hubby is the same he's like what are you going to do about it, you can't stop it if that's what's meant to happen so just live life normally and stop stressing! I'll just worry about keeping the bugs off my veges I think!

MartyM

MartyM

Good Plan, 'hubby' sounds like a wise man.  :) 

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yeah he is awesome lol! Strange that I still think that after 32 years LOL!

MartyM

MartyM

I know what you mean by that (I'm working on 40 yrs. I think), but I find it a
Blessing and Miracle, more so than Strange... ;)

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

LOL it's strange for my era Marty since I am only 45 and there are not too many people that aren't divorced an remarried or single, no longevity or stamina I say lol! We had our 4th child late in life, I was 37 and our youngest at the time was 14 and everyone who didnt know us was like Ohhhh second marriage, I was like NO ya dickheads midlife hahahahahahaaha!!

MartyM

MartyM

All of which makes you soooo special to us here Nann.  It Turns Out Comet Ison is Planet X NIBIRU !!! 304767837 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum