Latest topics
» Meet Dave Schmidt's Meta 1 Coin Posse! - Do You Have Any Questions for them?
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 3:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 8-19-19… “U.S. government suffers from terminal Epstein-Barr infection”
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 2:03 pm by terbo56

» UFO News ~ Massive UFO sightings over Mexico city. Cigar shape object plus MORE
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» 25 ancient gold-filled warrior tombs discovered in Spain
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Arnica: this powerful herb promotes various kinds of healing
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» 8 Year-Old Mexican Girl Wins Nuclear Sciences Prize For Inventing A Solar Water Heater
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Proven Right Again - Smart Phones Manipulating Brain Cells - David Icke
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 8:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Flying Over The Nazca Lines And Geoglyphs From Ica Peru
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Are near-death experiences merely illusions ?
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Congressional Testimony From Clinton Era Reveals Pedophile Blackmail Network
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 8:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Blackouts Reported Across Texas Leave More Than 85,000 Without Power and 911 Disabled
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Epstein and the Public Loss of Faith plus MORE 8/19/19
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 8:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» North Haven Maine - The Isle of White: a Tale of the Have-Lots Versus the Have-Nots
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 8:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Celebriphilia epidemic sweeps US or the Masses are Asses
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 8:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) - Empire in crisis
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyYesterday at 11:49 pm by RamblerNash

» POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!!
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyYesterday at 10:23 pm by RamblerNash

» Meta 1 coin scam - Abe Froman - Clearnow333 EXPOSES ROBERT DUNALP!
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt's Meta 1 Coin Posse Member Nicole Bowdler Exposed!
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyYesterday at 6:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Clearnow333 / Robert Dunlap / Meta1 Coin Exposed [Arrests Soon]
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyYesterday at 4:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Terence McKenna - Occam's Razor
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyYesterday at 1:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » OTHER DIMENSIONAL » This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?

This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Sunday, August 25, 2013

This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?

Via todmordennews.com, 18 August 2013 - This eerie picture was taken earlier in the summer and the photographer, who has blown up the relevant section and placed it in the middle of the photograph, wonders if anyone can shed any light on it.

Taken from near the Baltimore Marina, where photographer William Kay had moored his boat, it appears to show, in the bottom right of the image, the ghostly presence of a woman wearing an old-style dress.

This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  Ghost

William explained that he was only taking some test shots with a new camera and only noticed the figure when checking the pictures on his personal computer later.

He took the photograph on July 6, at the peak of this summer’s hot weather.

“Her dress looks to be old and certainly out of place for a hot day and wouldn’t be worn on a muddy canal side. The photo was taken with a Nikon D600 bought on the same day and was only the fifth shot taken with it. The photo was a test shot and I didnt see the apparition at the time I took the shot, only afterwards when I downloaded the photos to my PC,” he said.

“I was doing the zoom check and trying to see the number of the bridge and it just came up then. I couldn’t believe it and was quite shocked. I’m not a believer in the supernatural and a bit cynical about such things. I haven’t seen anything since.”

Does anyone know who or what the figure might be? If you do, email todnews@todmordennews.co.uk or ring us on 01422 260283.

Thanks to: http://www.transients.info

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum