OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
World Wide Arrest Warrants Issued For Bush And Obama 2013  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
World Wide Arrest Warrants Issued For Bush And Obama 2013  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
World Wide Arrest Warrants Issued For Bush And Obama 2013  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
World Wide Arrest Warrants Issued For Bush And Obama 2013  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
World Wide Arrest Warrants Issued For Bush And Obama 2013  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
World Wide Arrest Warrants Issued For Bush And Obama 2013  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
World Wide Arrest Warrants Issued For Bush And Obama 2013  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
World Wide Arrest Warrants Issued For Bush And Obama 2013  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
World Wide Arrest Warrants Issued For Bush And Obama 2013  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
World Wide Arrest Warrants Issued For Bush And Obama 2013  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
World Wide Arrest Warrants Issued For Bush And Obama 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
World Wide Arrest Warrants Issued For Bush And Obama 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
World Wide Arrest Warrants Issued For Bush And Obama 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
World Wide Arrest Warrants Issued For Bush And Obama 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
World Wide Arrest Warrants Issued For Bush And Obama 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
World Wide Arrest Warrants Issued For Bush And Obama 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
World Wide Arrest Warrants Issued For Bush And Obama 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
World Wide Arrest Warrants Issued For Bush And Obama 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
World Wide Arrest Warrants Issued For Bush And Obama 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
World Wide Arrest Warrants Issued For Bush And Obama 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
World Wide Arrest Warrants Issued For Bush And Obama 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
World Wide Arrest Warrants Issued For Bush And Obama 2013  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

World Wide Arrest Warrants Issued For Bush And Obama 2013

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Published on Jul  2, 2013
RT NewsDaniel Bushell

Excellent report by RT concerning arrest warrants issued worldwide for Obama and George W, Bush for War Crimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxLxo4QpS8o&sns=em

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in times of great moral crises maintain their neutrality" -Dante Alighieri.

They who watch while our elected officials are ravaging our country should consider that...Vin

Join The Fight - Expose Globalism and The New World Order.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:17 PM

MartyM

MartyM

I would guess this might be why the recent report of 'O' trying to get 'Immunity' for Bush, regarding the Iraqi War. Now, who's gonna give Obummer Immunity ??  question 

terbo56

terbo56

Nobody- The bastard needs to be nutted, then hung- This was mentioned about a year ago, and nothing has happened yet, so until it does, I'm calling bullshit on the intel- They know about as much as we do, if that says anything- Hey, Marty, hope all is well with you and yours-

MartyM

MartyM

Thanks Terbs, good to see ya again... We're still here... actually I'm still here, mama is vacationing in MI. for a month, while I'm preparing to take my fight to the NH Supreme Court. The District Court ordered them to "Substantiate the Validity" of the Party of Interest. They filed 16 pages of BS case law saying they shouldnt have to do that at this point in the process... so the Judge says OK and issues the Writ of Possesion. Now I'm appealing. Will really be happy when all of this is over, I'm tired of all of it, the RV Merry-Go-Round, the Banksters, the Global Financial BS... TIRED !
   I guess what is most frustrating, is knowing it all works out for the best (all of it), yet not knowing how or when...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum