Latest topics
» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) Has A Legal Team And Private Jurisdiction?
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyToday at 12:50 am by RamblerNash

» Liar & Fraud Corey NOTSO Goode on The Jenny McCarthy Show
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 6:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 4:49 pm by RamblerNash

» Re: Bill Ryan, Founder of a forum: Project Avalon
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 4:41 pm by RamblerNash

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 2:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Consciousness Of Economics & Urban Farm Project
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 2:25 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» They Won't Stop Us From Releasing This Video! 2019-2020
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 2:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Weird cloud formation sparks UFO speculation
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 1:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “The RV Plan” by fraudster Ron Giles
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablablah Fulford 11-11-19… “Deliberate implosion of financial system ” yadayadayada
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Mysterious Lights in Night Sky Above AZ, TX, TN, UT - TX viewers say light SPLIT in TWO! plus MORE
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Marine Corps: “there is no record of a person named Randy Cramer ever having served in the USMC"”
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Ocean Cleanup - RIVERS | RESEARCH | River Plastic
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Qanon 11/13/19 Suppression/Spies/ Family Titans I bwas fyesse plus more
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» It’s Over, Y’All
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Leonid Meteor Shower will Peak this Weekend - Shooting Stars from Comet Tempel-Tuttle
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stina Bo Bina - David Wilcock FINALLY created his own Religion OR He is Commiting TAX FRAUD! Part 1&2
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Are The Coin Investors Paying For This?
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 8:35 am by RamblerNash

» Sandy Hook Lawsuit Against Remington Sent Back to State Court
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 7:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!!
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 6:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happiness, Left Propaganda, What is Reality and Fiction?
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 6:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Tully Monster' is more mysterious than ever
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 6:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker

The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker
Tuesday, August 27th, 2013. Filed under: Alternative Knowledge  Esoterica  Spirituality

•  5EmailShare

The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker Sataninflitingboilsjob-300x220
[This aught to keep the conversation on this subject going...Z]
by Gary Vasey
AsterothsDomain
An article by Cameron  Day appears to have caught the esoteric world on fire. Titled “Why I Am No Longer A Lightworker “, this article is well worthy of a read. His thesis basically is that both the dark side and the light side are actually the dark side and that this dualism was created by the evil  demiurge to sustain itself through our energy. “What matters most to the demiurge is that we worship it or one of its agents, regardless if they are on the light team or the dark team,” he states.
It isn’t the distaste for the dark side that is creating the discussion but his view that the ‘light’ is a false light and that any channeled higher entities and so forth are also following and perpetuating the false light and he coins the term ‘spirtual liar  – archy’ to describe the Archons, ascended masters and so on of the new age world. “The dark side is designed to be incredibly repugnant so that the majority of “good souls” will run to the other end of polarity, right into the “loving” embrace of one of the false light’s patriarchal religions, or to their new age religion with its legion of channels and “masters,” he warns.
He is right of course.
In fact, there is nothing new in what he is saying. Firstly, it’s rather a gnostic view of reality  and therefore it continues a gnostic tradition that goes back centuries. Secondly, anyone who has ever read any Rudolf Steiner will recognize this concept too. Rather than one ultimate source of evil fighting against one ultimate source of good, Steiner believed that there are two sources of evil, Lucifer and Ahriman. Between these two polarities is the balancing point.
To borrow from Wikipedia – The anthroposophical view is that good is found in the balance between two polar, generally evil influences on world and human evolution. Two spiritual adversaries endeavour to tempt and corrupt humanity: these are often described through their mythological embodiments, Lucifer and his counterpart Ahriman, which have both positive and negative aspects. Lucifer is the light spirit, which “plays on human pride and offers the delusion of divinity”, but also motivates creativity and spirituality; Ahriman is the dark spirit, which tempts human beings to “…deny [their] link with divinity and to live  entirely on the material plane”, but also stimulates intellectuality and technology . Both figures exert a negative effect on humanity when their influence becomes misplaced or one-sided, yet their influences are necessary for human freedom to unfold.
Interestingly, many Steiner followers believe that Ahriman is being born into the world or has been recently incarnated as we reach the bottom of the cycle of descending into the material world.
MORE>>
+++
ZenGardner.com

- See more at: http://www.zengardner.com/the-mirage-of-duality-i-am-a-balance-worker/#sthash.41jnAFS9.dpuf

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum