Latest topics
» Bad-clown Rising - Recycle Bin: EXTRA TERRESTRIAL VACATIONS
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 3:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The COVID illusion and the currency reset
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 2:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Online Class Room April 12, 2020~Basics In Water
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» 20 Minutes with Bridgette Online~ Mon-Fri ~ ends May 1, 2020
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Mystery lights appear then vanish in new video
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Full Pink Supermoon Is Rising - Watch for the Biggest Full Moon of 2020
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Wide Prophetic Events Happening 2020 - Something is Changing Around the World
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Be Prepared, Our Planet is Now Experiencing Dramatic Changes - Gregg Braden
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» ITNJ - Ethan Gutmann - Chinese Organ harvesting
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Henry Kissinger & Bill Gates Call For Mass Vaccination & Global Governance
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for APR 5: WHY WORRY? THE DUMMY'S ARE STILL SENDING ME DONATIONS! HAHAHA
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Samuel L. Jackson Reads the Poem ’Stay the F*ck at Home’
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Instrumental Music To Remove Negativity
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 4-6-20… “Global System Collapse and Mass Arrests Proceeding; Reset Inevitable”
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID19 UPDATES - THIS IS WHERE THE WORLD IS ON THE “CORONA CURVE” plus MORE
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke Exposed! Another Deep State Player Fooling (Almost) Everyone, Mass Arrest Update
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Snapped Over Delaware County, Pennsylvania plus MORE
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 9:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» After 4,400 Years Ancient Comet Atlas Arrives Again, Something to Worry About?
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tropical Cyclone Harold - Vanuatu - April 6, 2020 - Satellite
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Night Sky Guide for April 2020
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wikipedia Co-Founder Name Drops Trump, Clinton, Bill Gates in Rant About Child Sex Trafficking
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study Finds ‘Fire Did Not Cause Building 7’s Collapse on 9/11’
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bronx Zoo Tiger Tests Positive For COVID-19
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Looting Wave Strikes New York City
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 8:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sentients embrace the multi-level operations
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» IT doesn't matter
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 7:45 am by topspin2

» Throne of England Created the C-Virus!
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyYesterday at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Catherine Austin Fitts - We are Dealing with a Spiritual War
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 5:05 pm by CroatianLight

» POOPness for APR 4: LOCKDOWN CONTINUES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY! NEVERMIND ABOUT YOUR FAMILY! I'M MORE IMPORTANT DAMMIT!!!
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 4:08 pm by CroatianLight

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker

The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker
Tuesday, August 27th, 2013. Filed under: Alternative Knowledge  Esoterica  Spirituality

•  5EmailShare

The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker Sataninflitingboilsjob-300x220
[This aught to keep the conversation on this subject going...Z]
by Gary Vasey
AsterothsDomain
An article by Cameron  Day appears to have caught the esoteric world on fire. Titled “Why I Am No Longer A Lightworker “, this article is well worthy of a read. His thesis basically is that both the dark side and the light side are actually the dark side and that this dualism was created by the evil  demiurge to sustain itself through our energy. “What matters most to the demiurge is that we worship it or one of its agents, regardless if they are on the light team or the dark team,” he states.
It isn’t the distaste for the dark side that is creating the discussion but his view that the ‘light’ is a false light and that any channeled higher entities and so forth are also following and perpetuating the false light and he coins the term ‘spirtual liar  – archy’ to describe the Archons, ascended masters and so on of the new age world. “The dark side is designed to be incredibly repugnant so that the majority of “good souls” will run to the other end of polarity, right into the “loving” embrace of one of the false light’s patriarchal religions, or to their new age religion with its legion of channels and “masters,” he warns.
He is right of course.
In fact, there is nothing new in what he is saying. Firstly, it’s rather a gnostic view of reality  and therefore it continues a gnostic tradition that goes back centuries. Secondly, anyone who has ever read any Rudolf Steiner will recognize this concept too. Rather than one ultimate source of evil fighting against one ultimate source of good, Steiner believed that there are two sources of evil, Lucifer and Ahriman. Between these two polarities is the balancing point.
To borrow from Wikipedia – The anthroposophical view is that good is found in the balance between two polar, generally evil influences on world and human evolution. Two spiritual adversaries endeavour to tempt and corrupt humanity: these are often described through their mythological embodiments, Lucifer and his counterpart Ahriman, which have both positive and negative aspects. Lucifer is the light spirit, which “plays on human pride and offers the delusion of divinity”, but also motivates creativity and spirituality; Ahriman is the dark spirit, which tempts human beings to “…deny [their] link with divinity and to live  entirely on the material plane”, but also stimulates intellectuality and technology . Both figures exert a negative effect on humanity when their influence becomes misplaced or one-sided, yet their influences are necessary for human freedom to unfold.
Interestingly, many Steiner followers believe that Ahriman is being born into the world or has been recently incarnated as we reach the bottom of the cycle of descending into the material world.
MORE>>
+++
ZenGardner.com

- See more at: http://www.zengardner.com/the-mirage-of-duality-i-am-a-balance-worker/#sthash.41jnAFS9.dpuf

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum