Latest topics
» MK-Ultra Project, Monarch and Julian Assange
Yesterday at 10:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks is Poison, Redux
Yesterday at 10:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed)
Yesterday at 10:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Asteroid impact damage from the Planet X system and MORE
Yesterday at 9:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Two Glowing UFO Over Mountains Newman, Georgia plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BOOM: HILLARY CLINTON "Served Notice" by House Conservatives, also to Paul Ryan
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by aestheticmedic

Yesterday at 9:15 pm by aestheticmedic

» WIKILEAKS: Julian Assange Safe and Still in Full Command of WikiLeaks According to Latest Tweet
Yesterday at 8:42 pm by aestheticmedic

» Wikileaks Director & Assange Mentor Gavin McFadyen Dies, Cause Unknown
Yesterday at 7:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Sun Enters Scorpio And The Dark Moon Awaits
Yesterday at 6:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What is Your Witch Name?
Yesterday at 6:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fireballs recorded during the peak of the 2016 Orionids
Yesterday at 5:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Churches Built On Top Of Inca Temples In Cusco Peru
Yesterday at 5:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

Yesterday at 5:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RV/GCR Weekend Chatter
Yesterday at 4:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Landa Global - October 2016 Calls & SCAM information
Yesterday at 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Clark McClelland - Inside The Secret Space Program
Yesterday at 2:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TNTBS ~ Vote for Rep Dave Schmidt Dinar Pumper Extraordinaire
Yesterday at 2:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Oh, By The Way— Neil Keenan Isn’t Dead
Yesterday at 2:46 pm by MartyM

» RT Reports Obama, Bush, and Cheney arrest warrents
Yesterday at 2:00 pm by MartyM

» Anonymous RedCult - Operation Net Off, #OpNetOff.
Yesterday at 1:44 pm by aestheticmedic

» Spooky Quantum Camera Can Snap Photos Of ‘Ghosts’
Yesterday at 12:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Initiation Orders of We the People
Yesterday at 12:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Arcturian Group Message 10/23/16
Yesterday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» False Flag Attacks, élite criminality and politically expedient government-sponsored terrorism
Yesterday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Alien Attack’ Leaves 500 Dead In Texas As UFO ‘Fleet” Nears Earth
Yesterday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian ASSANGE WIKILEAKS e mail we've put CLINTON in jail !
Yesterday at 10:53 am by aestheticmedic

» China Officially Confirms The Existence Of Aliens And UFOs
Yesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Realm of Manifestation, Mosaic Amplification, New Earth Matrix
Yesterday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil
Yesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Ongoing Philippine Revolution is Catching Fire
Yesterday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trick or Treat: 13 True Ghost Stories to Get You in the Mood for Halloween
Yesterday at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who’s Trying to Murder the Internet?
Yesterday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Syria... RV... NO Go, per D, NOW EVERYONE WINS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hidden @ end of are D's comments as follows:

And now....Shall we talk "finance"?
I just have a few things to say on the topic of the RV and "New" Financial system.

First off, that whole NASDAQ, NYSE, TSE fiasco from last week and the Eurex exchange this week had nothing to do with Hacking or "installing new upgrades" or "Glitches" or "Putting the "new" financial system online"...... it was theft. Pure and simple. the NASDAQ went down and $5.8 trillion (yes, with a "T") seems to be missing (shhhhhh! don't tell anyone! You'll spook the markets!!! opps- too late)... and yet a good source got a call that night that suddenly Hong Kong is releasing a huge chunk of money and to get his ass over there immediately..... but that money never seemed to manifest there either.

.... I'm still working on how the internet black out in China plays into this, because I know in my guts that it does!

It's all gone folks. As I said two weeks ago- not even fumes left to run on.

The "memo" has finally made it's way all the way down- the system is dry and the RV is a no go.

From a friend of a friend:
"winning" is all relevant depending on your objective."
"winning" depends on PERCEPTION....and perception is a matter of intent"
"Yes but sometimes your objective is not to win but stall, redirect, confuse weaken, and even lose, again depending on ones objective."

My friend- the whole goal of "winning" this game was to "loose" this game. That's why the game was played to begin with:
"So while they created their "Divine Plan", thinking that they would continue with their hierarchy indefinitely and eternally, their plan was actually part of the Absolute Plan. The Divine Plan was created to Fail. .... and it's failing beautifully well! Exactly as it's suppose to"
... but now it's past tense: Failed.

Now everyone wins!!!!!

I don't get any of that?? Ok who wins? No RV? to me no one bloody wins and we have wasted a hell of a lot of time. Am I interpreting this properly or have I missed something?

Herb Lady

This is totally confusing to me too.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:

My 2 cents (if that much), may be that what D is sayin, if the System (and all the corrupt PTW) crash and burn and we truely get our freedom, that perhaps we may not get rich via the RV... but the end result is indeed a WIN for everyone.
   For those of us who have never had or experienced mega-wealth or opulence, it's always just been the dream we were taught (to want more). We've never been taught How to get 'more' or What to do with it (manage it) if we had it, just that we Need MORE. If we've ever had that brief little 'windfall' and went out and splurged on what ever we could, it was soooo much fun spending it, but then it was back to 'Wanting More'. All of this was and is by design, our 'Training' as Slaves/Sheeple.
   But if we were to be FREE, no debt, no taxes, no slavery, No Need for MORE just for the sake of More, we could work and earn what we needed and wanted, and be able to keep it. Would not having an RV and mega bucks be dissappointing? Hell yeah! But if I have make a choice of the RV or getting our Republic and Freedom, they can keep their RV, we will all be much wealthier in the long run, which I think is what D is sayin.
   I'm jus' Not sayin, we can't also have the RV (and PP, WGS, etc.) to kick things off. :) 

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

ahhhhhh that makes sense Marty thank yo for clarifying! As far as the RV well I can't say I am not disappointed because there was shit I wanted to do as far as helping people out and pay our damn bills which I can't do on our wage but like you say freedom is winning, just gotta think of something else now! Love ya Marty!!

Don't be in such a rush to discount the RV... it will happen. Not sayin your gonna be a mega-millionair, but I'm also Not sayin you wont be.
    The RV is a Given, the Date & Rate is the unknown... Sooo if the RV occurs before we see actual evidence (in public announcements) that things have changed, ie; the Republic, NESARA, the Fed and/or EURO/EU is Dead, etc. then we will likely be very wealthy, but don't count on keeping it for long unless your very crafty and become a bigger crook than they are. If we see the announcements we're hoping for before the RV, the rate may not be as high, but we're not only richer than we are now, but have at least a chance of keeping it and using it to help others. Also don't forget about the WGS & PP.
    This ride may get rougher before it gets better, but in the long run it will be better for all. :) jmo

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum