OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Syria... RV... NO Go, per D, NOW EVERYONE WINS! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Syria... RV... NO Go, per D, NOW EVERYONE WINS! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Syria... RV... NO Go, per D, NOW EVERYONE WINS! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Syria... RV... NO Go, per D, NOW EVERYONE WINS! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Syria... RV... NO Go, per D, NOW EVERYONE WINS! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Syria... RV... NO Go, per D, NOW EVERYONE WINS! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Syria... RV... NO Go, per D, NOW EVERYONE WINS! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Syria... RV... NO Go, per D, NOW EVERYONE WINS! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Syria... RV... NO Go, per D, NOW EVERYONE WINS! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Syria... RV... NO Go, per D, NOW EVERYONE WINS! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Syria... RV... NO Go, per D, NOW EVERYONE WINS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Syria... RV... NO Go, per D, NOW EVERYONE WINS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Syria... RV... NO Go, per D, NOW EVERYONE WINS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Syria... RV... NO Go, per D, NOW EVERYONE WINS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Syria... RV... NO Go, per D, NOW EVERYONE WINS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Syria... RV... NO Go, per D, NOW EVERYONE WINS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Syria... RV... NO Go, per D, NOW EVERYONE WINS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Syria... RV... NO Go, per D, NOW EVERYONE WINS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Syria... RV... NO Go, per D, NOW EVERYONE WINS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Syria... RV... NO Go, per D, NOW EVERYONE WINS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Syria... RV... NO Go, per D, NOW EVERYONE WINS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Syria... RV... NO Go, per D, NOW EVERYONE WINS! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Syria... RV... NO Go, per D, NOW EVERYONE WINS!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

Hidden @ end of http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.hu/2013/08/syria-war-that-will-never-happenand.html are D's comments as follows:

And now....Shall we talk "finance"?
I just have a few things to say on the topic of the RV and "New" Financial system.

First off, that whole NASDAQ, NYSE, TSE fiasco from last week and the Eurex exchange this week had nothing to do with Hacking or "installing new upgrades" or "Glitches" or "Putting the "new" financial system online"...... it was theft. Pure and simple. the NASDAQ went down and $5.8 trillion (yes, with a "T") seems to be missing (shhhhhh! don't tell anyone! You'll spook the markets!!! opps- too late)... and yet a good source got a call that night that suddenly Hong Kong is releasing a huge chunk of money and to get his ass over there immediately..... but that money never seemed to manifest there either.

.... I'm still working on how the internet black out in China plays into this, because I know in my guts that it does!

It's all gone folks. As I said two weeks ago- not even fumes left to run on.

The "memo" has finally made it's way all the way down- the system is dry and the RV is a no go.

From a friend of a friend:
"winning" is all relevant depending on your objective."
"winning" depends on PERCEPTION....and perception is a matter of intent"
"Yes but sometimes your objective is not to win but stall, redirect, confuse weaken, and even lose, again depending on ones objective."

My friend- the whole goal of "winning" this game was to "loose" this game. That's why the game was played to begin with:
"So while they created their "Divine Plan", thinking that they would continue with their hierarchy indefinitely and eternally, their plan was actually part of the Absolute Plan. The Divine Plan was created to Fail. .... and it's failing beautifully well! Exactly as it's suppose to"
... but now it's past tense: Failed.

Now everyone wins!!!!!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I don't get any of that?? Ok who wins? No RV? to me no one bloody wins and we have wasted a hell of a lot of time. Am I interpreting this properly or have I missed something?

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

This is totally confusing to me too.

MartyM

MartyM

My 2 cents (if that much), may be that what D is sayin, if the System (and all the corrupt PTW) crash and burn and we truely get our freedom, that perhaps we may not get rich via the RV... but the end result is indeed a WIN for everyone.
   For those of us who have never had or experienced mega-wealth or opulence, it's always just been the dream we were taught (to want more). We've never been taught How to get 'more' or What to do with it (manage it) if we had it, just that we Need MORE. If we've ever had that brief little 'windfall' and went out and splurged on what ever we could, it was soooo much fun spending it, but then it was back to 'Wanting More'. All of this was and is by design, our 'Training' as Slaves/Sheeple.
   But if we were to be FREE, no debt, no taxes, no slavery, No Need for MORE just for the sake of More, we could work and earn what we needed and wanted, and be able to keep it. Would not having an RV and mega bucks be dissappointing? Hell yeah! But if I have make a choice of the RV or getting our Republic and Freedom, they can keep their RV, we will all be much wealthier in the long run, which I think is what D is sayin.
   I'm jus' Not sayin, we can't also have the RV (and PP, WGS, etc.) to kick things off. :) 

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

ahhhhhh that makes sense Marty thank yo for clarifying! As far as the RV well I can't say I am not disappointed because there was shit I wanted to do as far as helping people out and pay our damn bills which I can't do on our wage but like you say freedom is winning, just gotta think of something else now! Love ya Marty!!

MartyM

MartyM

Don't be in such a rush to discount the RV... it will happen. Not sayin your gonna be a mega-millionair, but I'm also Not sayin you wont be.
    The RV is a Given, the Date & Rate is the unknown... Sooo if the RV occurs before we see actual evidence (in public announcements) that things have changed, ie; the Republic, NESARA, the Fed and/or EURO/EU is Dead, etc. then we will likely be very wealthy, but don't count on keeping it for long unless your very crafty and become a bigger crook than they are. If we see the announcements we're hoping for before the RV, the rate may not be as high, but we're not only richer than we are now, but have at least a chance of keeping it and using it to help others. Also don't forget about the WGS & PP.
    This ride may get rougher before it gets better, but in the long run it will be better for all. :) jmo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum