Latest topics
» NIBIRU News ~ 'We Have Seen Nibiru With Our Own Eyes' plus MORE
Today at 7:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bombshell Claim: Dr. Jerome Corsi says Justice Antonin Scalia was a pedophile, murdered by 13 y.o. boy
Today at 7:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/CGR News ~ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - March 19, 2018
Today at 7:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Petition to eliminate the Senior Executive Service
Today at 2:48 am by Serena1

Yesterday at 11:30 pm by robert18

» #QANON Katie and LadyDragon discuss her injustice and new Q posts @potus
Yesterday at 8:17 pm by LadyDragon

» Bright fireball recorded over São Paulo, Brazil
Yesterday at 8:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Executive Order: Military Tribunals for PedoGate VIPs | David Zublick
Yesterday at 6:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 2018-03-18 Connecting Consciousness - Simon Parkes March II
Yesterday at 6:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFIsh Report No. 204 & 206
Yesterday at 6:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dane Wigington and Prof. Paul Beck with Host Geoff Brady - Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News
Yesterday at 12:56 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Russia's gold rush continues, with reserves at all-time high
Yesterday at 12:55 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Trump to announce anti-opioid plan with death penalty for dealers
Yesterday at 12:53 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Canal completely drained after huge 100ft wide sinkhole opens up just feet from a boat in Cheshire, UK
Yesterday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATE - CREEPY Voicemail Message Is "Shaking" The Internet
Yesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fastwalker
Yesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fundamentals 2&3: Are You a Citizen? By Anna Von Reitz
Yesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» I AM by Ines Radman
Yesterday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Values… by Visionkeeper
Yesterday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Game 2.-
Yesterday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 3-19-18
Yesterday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Glasses come to the fullness with Light
Yesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fuck You, Mr Kerry

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fuck You, Mr Kerry on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:10 am

« Syria strike could bring Raytheon payday
Why do they try so hard to end freedom? »
Fuck You, Mr Kerry
August 30, 2013 by patricktech
Rate This

Fuck You, Mr Kerry
Take all of your lying, scheming, insane friends and GET THE FUCK OFF MY PLANET!
All of the sold-out, soulless ghouls salivating for another illegal. immoral, criminal “humanitarian war” can go straight to hell where you can spend eternity buggering each other. If I have to hear about “moral high ground” as we prepare to kill untold innocent civilians (AGAIN!!!) one more time, I may be forced to vomit.
WE provided Saddam Hussein with chemical weapons and gave him the support he needed to effectively use them during the Iran-Iraq war. There is NO PLACE for anyone in our power structure to be standing anywhere NEAR what is termed “moral high ground”.
How stupid do these ass-clowns think we are?
The drums I saw in a report, alleged to be chemical components used as weapons, were marked with “Cargill” tags for fuck’s sake!!!
Moral high ground…….what a fucking sad joke.
Seriously, this shit has got to end, and at this point if our entire planet is consumed by what is to come, I think it would not be a bad thing. Hit the fucking reset button.
I apologize for not posting for so long and then coming in with this screed, but I simply cannot believe we are going to do what appears will be done soon, and in the name of “good”. I have simply had nothing to say but today I need to speak up and SHOUT my disapproval of this madness. The notion that my labor, my toil, is skimmed off to finance this stuff makes me want to end my own life. It is not worth it and I see no way to right any of this short of the complete destruction of the “Western” world in its current state. I feel powerless (I am). I feel lied to and cheated (we have been). I sense that all of this is leading up to some kind of really big show that has at its conclusion a world where NOTHING is as it was – and I am OK with that. I am glad I live right next to a military installation. Maybe if we go all-out WW3, I can take some comfort in the fact that I would likely be vaporized in the initial volley. I probably couldn’t get that lucky though.
Hey, when 90% of a population is against something, and it appears to be on track in spite of this fact, the illusion of any sort of “representative democracy” needs to be put to rest once and for all. It sounds like a dictatorship to me.
I would also apologize for my profanity, but the scope of what is taking place and the evil intent behind it is far more profane than any words I may use.
Fuck you, Mr. Kerry. and all of your cohorts. Endlessly, without your consent, and in such a fashion that your worthless soul (if you even have one – I have serious doubts) will NEVER incarnate again in such an evil guise. And to think, I was relieved when that witch HR Clinton stepped down…………
Related articles

Thanks to:

2 Re: Fuck You, Mr Kerry on Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:45 pm

Gotta love that, and he's absolutely right- Kerry is the BIGGEST douchebag since they hit the shelves in the 1300's-

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum