Latest topics
» Former Secret Service Agent Files RICO Suit Against Clintons, Soros, Podesta, Brock
Today at 4:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JUNE 20: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI INTERNET PANHANDLER
Today at 1:54 pm by 4-truth

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update
Today at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Experiments Proving Astral Projection is Real + Various Techniques
Today at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Artwork at Center of Denver Airport Being Taken Down
Today at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5000-year-old carved stone balls continue to baffle archaeologists more than 200 years after they were first discovered
Today at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ NIBIRU SYSTEM - CLUSTER OF PULSATING COMETS plus MORE
Today at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Animal Study Reveals Aluminum Adjuvants Can Impair Social Behavior
Today at 9:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anthony Bourdain’s Body Cremated Against Family’s Wishes – No Autopsy
Today at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Summer Solstice xox
Today at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Disclosure and the Fall of the Cabal' with David Wilcock
Today at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Has The Moment Arrived?
Today at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford 6-18-18
Today at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Vancouver Island on the move: Episodic Tremor and Slip event feared after more than 150 tremors hit the island in the last 24 hours
Today at 8:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» CROP CIRCLE 2018 - Devil's Den, Nr Clatford, Wiltshire
Today at 8:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bingo Purps.....What Jim Carrey is REALLY Talking About..morgue official
Today at 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Man Who Knew Seth Rich – John Mark Dougan Speaks from Exile in Moscow
Today at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JUNE 19: RELEASE AND TIMINGS OF MY PANDERING IS CONTINUAL FOR YEARS FROM GHOULKOWSKI
Today at 3:24 am by RamblerNash

» Bright fireball explodes over South Island, New Zealand
Yesterday at 8:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE GOLDFISH REPORT NO. 237- COFFEE BREAK: Q-ANON: AS THE WORLD TURNS: HYPOTHESIS- RIDDLE: SOLVED?
Yesterday at 8:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hillary Clinton’s Protogé Faces Decades In Prison On Billion Dollar Fraud Charges
Yesterday at 7:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Truth Behind Trump's "Space Force"
Yesterday at 7:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Fuck You, Mr Kerry

Fuck You, Mr Kerry

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fuck You, Mr Kerry on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:10 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin
« Syria strike could bring Raytheon payday
Why do they try so hard to end freedom? »
Fuck You, Mr Kerry
August 30, 2013 by patricktech

Rate This

Fuck You, Mr Kerry
Take all of your lying, scheming, insane friends and GET THE FUCK OFF MY PLANET!
All of the sold-out, soulless ghouls salivating for another illegal. immoral, criminal “humanitarian war” can go straight to hell where you can spend eternity buggering each other. If I have to hear about “moral high ground” as we prepare to kill untold innocent civilians (AGAIN!!!) one more time, I may be forced to vomit.
WE provided Saddam Hussein with chemical weapons and gave him the support he needed to effectively use them during the Iran-Iraq war. There is NO PLACE for anyone in our power structure to be standing anywhere NEAR what is termed “moral high ground”.
How stupid do these ass-clowns think we are?
The drums I saw in a report, alleged to be chemical components used as weapons, were marked with “Cargill” tags for fuck’s sake!!!
Moral high ground…….what a fucking sad joke.
Seriously, this shit has got to end, and at this point if our entire planet is consumed by what is to come, I think it would not be a bad thing. Hit the fucking reset button.
I apologize for not posting for so long and then coming in with this screed, but I simply cannot believe we are going to do what appears will be done soon, and in the name of “good”. I have simply had nothing to say but today I need to speak up and SHOUT my disapproval of this madness. The notion that my labor, my toil, is skimmed off to finance this stuff makes me want to end my own life. It is not worth it and I see no way to right any of this short of the complete destruction of the “Western” world in its current state. I feel powerless (I am). I feel lied to and cheated (we have been). I sense that all of this is leading up to some kind of really big show that has at its conclusion a world where NOTHING is as it was – and I am OK with that. I am glad I live right next to a military installation. Maybe if we go all-out WW3, I can take some comfort in the fact that I would likely be vaporized in the initial volley. I probably couldn’t get that lucky though.
Hey, when 90% of a population is against something, and it appears to be on track in spite of this fact, the illusion of any sort of “representative democracy” needs to be put to rest once and for all. It sounds like a dictatorship to me.
I would also apologize for my profanity, but the scope of what is taking place and the evil intent behind it is far more profane than any words I may use.
Fuck you, Mr. Kerry. and all of your cohorts. Endlessly, without your consent, and in such a fashion that your worthless soul (if you even have one – I have serious doubts) will NEVER incarnate again in such an evil guise. And to think, I was relieved when that witch HR Clinton stepped down…………
Related articles

Thanks to: http://theinternetpost.net

2 Re: Fuck You, Mr Kerry on Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:45 pm

terbo56

Gotta love that, and he's absolutely right- Kerry is the BIGGEST douchebag since they hit the shelves in the 1300's-

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum