Latest topics
» Something SO BIG, Yet Hardly Any Attention! A Worldwide Event TAKING STORM!!
Today at 1:43 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Pens an Urgent Letter: “I’ll See You at Standing Rock”
Today at 12:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Something Massive in Our Solar System Has Tilted the Sun by 6 Degrees
Today at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» GOING CASHLESS... OR GOING GOLD?
Today at 12:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DELEGATION OF DOCTORS GO TO STANDING ROCK
Today at 11:51 am by Honeybee63

» The History of the Crystal Skulls and Their Unsolved Mystery
Today at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» EVER SEEN A REAL GIANT BEFORE??
Today at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» ZAP aka Jerzy Babkowski aka Dragonsheart!
Today at 9:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alien Cube Ship Seen 3 Times In NASA Sun Video
Today at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Feds Approve NEXUS Pipeline, The New “DAPL” That Will Run Through Ohio
Today at 8:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» All The News is Fake!
Today at 8:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz”
Today at 8:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic Weeks End RV/GCR News
Today at 7:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Black Swan Event They Didn’t Expect: PizzaGate
Today at 7:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» TODAY, for Standing Rock :: A Global Synchronized Prayer
Today at 7:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12/03/2016 -- Alaska hit by M6.0 earthquake -- Europe under pressure + New forecast areas
Yesterday at 10:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ 12/03/2016
Yesterday at 9:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt, The Sedona Connection
Yesterday at 8:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TNT Tony Superfantastic Dinar Dedication "A History Through Pictures"
Yesterday at 7:17 pm by RamblerNash

» Oceti Sakowi: Confiscated Medic Canoes Retrieved by Protectors from Turtle Island
Yesterday at 7:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open ~ That's Not all Folks
Yesterday at 2:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bosnian Pyramids Unusual Energy Phenomena
Yesterday at 2:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ COURT OF AGES: Declarations
Yesterday at 2:12 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Tree planting drones for a Greener Earth !!
Yesterday at 12:21 pm by rosyglow23

Donate Here to Support the Water Protectors at Standing Rock:
https://www.crowdrise.com/donate/project/support-standing-rock/CleanWaters/0

Donations can be mailed to

Standing Rock Sioux Tribe

Attention: Donations

PO Box D

Building #1

North Standing Rock Avenue

Fort Yates, ND 58538

Please make checks payable to Standing Rock Sioux Tribe - Donations

Donations will be used for legal, sanitary and emergency purposes!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » " it should occur within any second now." Good day... Bluwolf.... you may share.

" it should occur within any second now." Good day... Bluwolf.... you may share.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Bluwolf Thoughts Emailed to Recaps Friday Morning
08/30/2013  

Well folks, as I left for bed last night, the deal was the following, Reno people were supposed to have done there exchange from 1am to 5am est. That is where I got off the horse last night.

Now we do need some kind of information coming from these groups for the are the ignition key to our private group exchange adventure and like they say in China," No ticket no laundry. " so lets see what can be found out ok.

There is pressure on all sides if the spectrum, political threats of interventions, political positionings against or in favor, political interests to be won or lost, political greed by association, political legacies in jeopardy in the US alone.

No money to furnish another war or wars, upsets galore in the entire ME ,
Meanwhile we have a Global Currency Reset that needs to be addressed immediately for the fact is that all this Syrian scenario is just crap built by others to avoid or delay the progress of this Global Currency Reset believe it or not that is where we are standing now.

All banks are ready, all whales have been advised, all rates are more than interesting for all involved.   Imf cannot intervene nor UN, US gov. Etc.

All tests have been done to the dime... no glitches no delays no bad guys now this is fact folks.

Now why hasn't it been let out that is simple this has a protocol ( a timeframe ) a due date that in my opinion is by all means in the now situation, the today of things to be. So we now wait but read my words," it should occur within any second now."
Good day... Bluwolf.... you may share.

PurpleSkyz

Admin
:sleep: Wake me when it happens

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

terbo56

I think Blueballs needs to shut tfu, he's one of those people that apparently fell out of his father's ass during hemorrhoid surgery-

ymoilman2

Purpleskyz wrote::sleep: Wake me when it happens

Looks Like It Might Have Happened In Other Country.

Read this post:

12thMan Posted in Comments Friday afternoon

08/30/2013

I have been saying all week I felt like I would be sitting in a leather plush seat today and well...I just did. While at a local church fixing the roof, I received a call from my wealth manager.

Just to give some background, I only go to this bank once a month around the 15th. This bank has the Well Water Missions account and where I will do my CE. The WM wouldn't say why he needed me to come in but please do so this morning. So I did and I'm very thankful I did.

So as I go into the bank, enter my WM office, I see a new leather chair there for me to sit in. I say nice chair...he says, Our bosses boss told us to go get some new furniture this past week. I just smiled.
Read More Link On Right
So, I say you asked me to come in...what's up? He went on to tell me that our missions account received a large anonymous donation as of this morning. I said oh really....that's a AWESOME blessing from God.

I asked if he could tell me where it came from...He said Peru. Now this is wonderful news...1st, the leather chair came true, 2nd planting the seed in Peru brought our mission funds 10 fold which is down right Amazing...truly the work of a greater power...GOD!

Ok, while there, a special someone came in the office. A certain man of Great level for that bank came in and said I would like to talk with you.

I said ok and he entered. He shut the door and we began. He knew who I was and that I received a large donation this morning. I figured he was a WM too but found out he has been put in charge of validating that all his branch's are RV ready.

He knew that I was a currency holder and the other 30 plus church members that go through me. I said, ok you know all this, why do you wish to speak to me...I'm just a poor working servant of the Lord.

He says directly to me...that sir will be changing. I said oh really...he said, if it wasnt about to happen, I wouldn't be going around making sure all is in place.

He told me he rarely sets foot in his banks. Well he went on to say we're here to help me and my church family with the CE.

I said thank you and said see you next week...and He said I believe we will sir...please remember, i go into that bank on the 15th and he never does...it's Here my Friends. This is going to be Amazing! With all that,

i want to say Thank You to whomever sent the blessing from Peru...God is so AMAZING. Plus the Holy Spirit was spot on...Today is a day that the Lord has made....rejoice in it and give God all the praise! WHOOP!

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I take this as my wake up then ymo.

Hope we all get this call. 

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH terbs OMG that just made me laugh sooo hard!!! Blueballs hahahahaahah. I better read the rest of the post LOL!

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Yeah but this is more guru babble Yman ya gotta stop listening to these fools they'll drive ya mad serious!!  

Ya gotta listen to US when we say WEEEEEEE LOVE YOU YMAN!! :bouncy hearts:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum