Latest topics
» What do turmeric, apples and grapes have in common?
Mission to Detroit… Apparently it “Blew the Lid Off”!! EmptyToday at 6:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Fireball Turns Night Into Day Over Northeast China
Mission to Detroit… Apparently it “Blew the Lid Off”!! EmptyToday at 4:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ The Best UFO Sightings Of 2019 plus MORE
Mission to Detroit… Apparently it “Blew the Lid Off”!! EmptyToday at 4:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» California's San Andreas Fault Hit by Shallow M4.8 Earthquake After Bay Area Quake
Mission to Detroit… Apparently it “Blew the Lid Off”!! EmptyToday at 4:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientist With ALS Set To Become ‘World’s Very First Full Cyborg’
Mission to Detroit… Apparently it “Blew the Lid Off”!! EmptyToday at 4:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PREP FOR COLD & FLU SEASON: HOW TO BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM NATURALLY
Mission to Detroit… Apparently it “Blew the Lid Off”!! EmptyToday at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Will the Planet X Nibiru Star System Finally Reveal Itself this December as Researchers Now Believe? plus MORE
Mission to Detroit… Apparently it “Blew the Lid Off”!! EmptyToday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ronnie James Dio's UFO encounter
Mission to Detroit… Apparently it “Blew the Lid Off”!! EmptyToday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - JFK Jr. To Be Announced at Dallas Rally Oct. 17 as Pres. Trump’s 2020 Running Mate
Mission to Detroit… Apparently it “Blew the Lid Off”!! EmptyToday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ex-NASA Scientist “Convinced” Alien Life Was Found on Mars Over 40 Years Ago
Mission to Detroit… Apparently it “Blew the Lid Off”!! EmptyToday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Hour of Spectacular Sky Phenomena from around the World
Mission to Detroit… Apparently it “Blew the Lid Off”!! EmptyToday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Typhoon Hagibis horror - Fukushima radioactive waste have been washed into local stream
Mission to Detroit… Apparently it “Blew the Lid Off”!! EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Birds dropping dead outside Coventry hospital UK, Effects of 5G?
Mission to Detroit… Apparently it “Blew the Lid Off”!! EmptyToday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» MARS, a mysterious "box" is photographed by the Rover Spirit
Mission to Detroit… Apparently it “Blew the Lid Off”!! EmptyYesterday at 6:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE
Mission to Detroit… Apparently it “Blew the Lid Off”!! EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Mission to Detroit… Apparently it “Blew the Lid Off”!!

Mission to Detroit… Apparently it “Blew the Lid Off”!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Mission to Detroit… Apparently it “Blew the Lid Off”!!
Posted on 2013/09/01 by kauilapele
Mission to Detroit… Apparently it “Blew the Lid Off”!! Manhole_detroit_blown_off_130831
“Blasts blow off manhole covers in downtown Detroit”
Thanks to Hollis for sending this article. It appears our mission to Detroit may have caused the “lid to come off” over there.
Remember, prior to this I was in a rather major storm, with rain, wind, and hail, that had passed over Detroit, and in which I was caught, just prior to entering Toledo. Then I went through Detroit, and we did our mission, at 3:33 to about 4 AM, Saturday morning. I stated it felt like a “clearing of the density” in that region. The article was posted at 10:59 AM, that same morning. It notes:
…Saturday morning’s explosion happened at an underground electrical substation in the central business district…
Remember what my Hawaiian name, Kauila (ka uila), means? It means “lightning” or “electricity”. And the electrical substation in the central business district was where the explosion happened. Coincidence? I think not.
Here’s a link to my blog article with a video summary of the Detroit part of the mission.
And here’s the article.
—————————————————————————
Blasts blow off manhole covers in downtown Detroit

Posted: Aug 31, 2013 10:59 AM EST Updated: Aug 31, 2013 3:13 PM EST; 13abc.com Ashley Karsten – email
DETROIT (AP) – Authorities say an underground explosion has caused damage and disruptions in downtown Detroit.
The city’s Homeland Security and Emergency Management report Saturday morning’s explosion happened at an underground electrical substation in the central business district. Police say the loud blast caused manhole covers to shoot into the air.
There have been no reports of injuries, though streets were blocked and buildings were locked down in the immediate area.
An investigation is underway by the Detroit Fire Department and DTE Energy.
—————————————————————————
Hollis wrote, “Detroit couldn’t handle the light you sent its way KP….Blew the lid off of things :) You’re moving quickly I see. Scooting across the country yet again. Stay safe. I’m loving the journey…Elliott and MayMay send rubs….Blessings and light…Hollis”
And I wrote back, “Thanks for this Hollis. A significant thing is, it’s a “man-hole”, meant to cover things up. Like the cabal guys. The fact it was “blown off”… to me means the lid has been blown off of the secret world now.

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum