OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Phoenix Call - World is dumping the dollar tomorrow  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Phoenix Call - World is dumping the dollar tomorrow  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Phoenix Call - World is dumping the dollar tomorrow  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Phoenix Call - World is dumping the dollar tomorrow  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Phoenix Call - World is dumping the dollar tomorrow  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Phoenix Call - World is dumping the dollar tomorrow  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Phoenix Call - World is dumping the dollar tomorrow  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Phoenix Call - World is dumping the dollar tomorrow  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Phoenix Call - World is dumping the dollar tomorrow  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Phoenix Call - World is dumping the dollar tomorrow  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Phoenix Call - World is dumping the dollar tomorrow  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Phoenix Call - World is dumping the dollar tomorrow  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Phoenix Call - World is dumping the dollar tomorrow  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Phoenix Call - World is dumping the dollar tomorrow  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Phoenix Call - World is dumping the dollar tomorrow  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Phoenix Call - World is dumping the dollar tomorrow  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Phoenix Call - World is dumping the dollar tomorrow  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Phoenix Call - World is dumping the dollar tomorrow  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Phoenix Call - World is dumping the dollar tomorrow  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Phoenix Call - World is dumping the dollar tomorrow  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Phoenix Call - World is dumping the dollar tomorrow  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Phoenix Call - World is dumping the dollar tomorrow  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Phoenix Call - World is dumping the dollar tomorrow

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Thursday, March 29, 2012
Phoenix Call - World is dumping the dollar tomorrow

You Better listen to the Phoenix call tonight. Its coming down. We are fixing to have a one world currency. All the Brick Countries are fixing to dump the dollar tomorrow.The agreement is being signed tomorrow by the bricks

This is really Big People and it means the end of the Dollar and the USA as we have known it. Think about it, nothing is made here any longer. We depend on China for just about everything. We are nothing more than a service economy, dependent on other countries to provide us with all our toys. The Revaluation of currencies will occur after the agreement is signed. The good news is this could happen very fast
CLICK ON....... http://www.blogtalkradio.com/phoenix3333/2012/03/29/phoenix-rising
radio?utm_source=BTRemail&utm_medium=ShowReminder
http://goingglobaleastmeetswest.blogspot.com/
http://www.Blogtalkradio.com/phoenix3333/2012/03/29/phoenix-rising-radio

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So...

if this happens and we actually see an RV of IQD how does this translate? Would be wiser to just keep the IQD and not cash in??????

So confusing.....

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

You know, Purple, I wondered the same thing. When I first got into this, I remember the person talking about a new class of "Dinarians" who would hold the wealth in this nation. This would indicate that we would HOLD our dinar, don't you think? I would be surprised if this comes out like they say if we couldn't open up Dinar accounts in Wells Fargo or any other bank that offers foreign currency accounts, and then just exchange to US dollars as we need to make purchases in US dollars...?? That's what I've been thinking. It would sure save the hassle of cashing in and then worrying about what the dollar will be worth post rv. Also, if we open up an account, that makes our Dinar DIGITAL, and no longer large denoms, so we shouldn't have any problem down the road, right?

These are questions that have been going through my mind. My bro in law is planning to open up a Dinar account with Wacovia, but my husband isn't ok with that...he wants to stick with a bank located here. I guess we continue to watch, glean, and figure this out as we go along, but that would seem like the practical way to go...keep dinar in an account and exchange to USD as needed. :scratch:

Anonymous

Thanks where the Dodd-Frank accounts come in hand...so are deposits are against the New Treasury Notes, not these old Federal Reserve Notes...

When the dollar DV's...then we will be ok.

You must also remember that the IQD will not stay at a high rate.

Hope that helps ☀

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well if the dollar is not going to be worth the paper it is printed on what is the point? I do not pretend to understand world finance but the logic just is not adding up to me.
My understanding of Dodd-Frank is to insure your dollars right? My thoughts are the moment this happens, cash in to dollars and NOT put it into a bank. I am thinking that gold, silver and copper will be the only things of value after the economy does the big collapse.
Of course if we are all going to be herded into FEMA or SPACEMAN internment camps it won't matter one bit huh?

Anonymous

The New Dodd-Frank accounts will be the new Treasury notes backed by precious metals, so when the change happens...you will be ok.

I would not move into metals, because as soon as all currencies are metal backed & all those tons & tons of stolen precious metals are made known...the precious metals will tank in value.

If all else fails...keep the IQD. But may loose the high rates.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum