» NIBIRU News ~ The Illuminati and Planet X plus MORE
Today at 9:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» STRANGE UNIVERSE PREMIERE Show #1
Today at 9:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ COURT OF AGES: Declarations
Today at 9:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic Weeks End RV/GCR News
Today at 9:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Girl, 10, in need of lung transplant moves doctor to tears after thanking him for being her ‘star’
Today at 7:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CUTTERS! by TS Caladan
Today at 6:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» OVERT ELECTROMAGNETIC AND SCALAR WEAPONRY
Today at 6:10 pm by Serena1

» POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL
Today at 5:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Urgent Warning Of Planned Trump Assassination Attempt & Former Bilderberg Head, Bygone Dutch Queen Beatrix Is Out To Steal Again
Today at 12:53 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Cannabis Oil Cured Girl's Leukemia After HPV Vaccine Broke Down Her Body: Hayley Willar Story
Today at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Jim Fetzer - Pizzagate & Occultism
Today at 12:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What would actually happen if all debt was erased?
Today at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» PIZZAGATE UPDATES
Today at 11:00 am by Jaguar-2016

» Could someone point me towards more info into the Zap/Susan/Poof debacle please?
Today at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» SOURCE PLAYERS, ENTITIES & SOULLESS ONES Whats The DIFFERENCE?
Today at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» #NODAPL #StandingRock footage
Today at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mike Quinsey's Higher Self Message, December 02, 2016
Today at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Introduction / Overview: The ‘Healing Computer’ Technology
Today at 8:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Cruellest Hoax, Israel's Fake History - David Icke
Today at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Critical environmental collapse: Hundreds of millions of trees are dying in North America
Today at 7:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump Christmas
Today at 12:48 am by Serena1

» Dave Schmidt, The Sedona Connection
Yesterday at 10:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Parallel Universes Are Real And Are Already Reaching Out To Us!! Mandela Effect Anyone?
Yesterday at 10:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RUSSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH ISS RE-SUPPLY SPACE CRAFT/6 MIN.AFTER LAUNCH
Yesterday at 10:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/GCR News
Yesterday at 10:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Trump & The Chronogarchy meet the Ascension: Alfred Lambremont Webre
Yesterday at 9:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & William Tompkins - Cosmic Top Secret Propulsion Documents Leaked!
Yesterday at 9:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Night sky guide for December 2016
Yesterday at 9:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sean David Morton's Strange Universe Radio November 30, 2016 with Guest Ben Fulford
Yesterday at 9:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

Donate Here to Support the Water Protectors at Standing Rock:
https://www.crowdrise.com/donate/project/support-standing-rock/CleanWaters/0

Donations can be mailed to

Standing Rock Sioux Tribe

Attention: Donations

PO Box D

Building #1

North Standing Rock Avenue

Fort Yates, ND 58538

Please make checks payable to Standing Rock Sioux Tribe - Donations

Donations will be used for legal, sanitary and emergency purposes!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » "BECAUSE OF THE IMPORTANCE OF THE CONTENT OF THE INFORMATION RECEIVED. WE INCLUDING MYSELF---IS ONLY 1 PHONE CALL FROM A MIRACLE":Okie

"BECAUSE OF THE IMPORTANCE OF THE CONTENT OF THE INFORMATION RECEIVED. WE INCLUDING MYSELF---IS ONLY 1 PHONE CALL FROM A MIRACLE":Okie

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 09/05/13 NOON
  AdminSambo Today at 12:59 am

[..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD THURSDAY AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. IF YOU REMEMBER A FEW DAY'S AGO I ADDRESSED THE GOLD CERTIFICATES BEING ISSUED AND THE USA RECEIVING THEIR PROPORTIONAL SHARE. INFORMATION RECEIVED DURING THE NIGHT STATED THE CERTIFICATES TO FUND OUR BLESSING WAS ACTIVATED. I ALSO HAVE MULTIPLE REPORTS ONLY THIS MORNING OF SOME (WHICH PROGAM I AM UNAWARE OF) PROSPERITY PACKAGES BEING DELIVERED ON THE EAST COAST. ALL OF THIS LEED'S US TO BELIEVE THE IMMENENCE OF THE R/V----C/E IS UPON US. I WAS INFORMED THAT LAST NIGHT THE RELEASE FOR US WAS TO HAVE OCCURED. I UNDERSTAND OF A MINOR GLITCH IN THE IMF ASPECT OF THIS TRANSACTION OCCURED, BUT NOW IS FIXED. I AWAIT FURTHER INFORMATION TODAY OF RELEVANCE OF OUR POSITION TIME WISE---BLESSINGS

[..OKIEOILMAN] THERE IS ONE ELEMENT OF IMPORTANCE I EVADED REVEALING IN MY POST--ENCOMPASSED IN THE PROSPERITY PACKAGES WAS ENCLOSED A --C.D.--(CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT) THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT BECAUSE IT LETS US KNOW THAT AT LEAST MONEY IS ROLLING IN SOME DIRECTION, AND A C.D. IS INSTANTLY AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST FOR IMMEDIATE FUNDS RECEIVABLE.

[..OKIEOILMAN]
SINCE THE R/V AND PROSPERITY PROGRAM FUNDING IS SYMBIOTICALY RELATED IT SHOULD NOT BE A LONG WAIT FOR US.--(BAD SPELLING MORNING AS USUAL)

[granny49] ..OKIEOILMAN Miss spell all you wasnt to, I have tremors and hit the wrong key all the time.
[..OKIEOILMAN] HI GRANNY---HOWS MY GIRLFRIEND?

[..OKIEOILMAN]
PLEASE-----NUFF SAID ABOUT--WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO LAND?---IS THIS GRADUATION DAY?--I WILL GIVE YOU INTEL AS I GET IT--DON'T KEEP PUTTING PRESSURE ON ME AS I HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO ACTIVATE THE PROCESS---I AM JUST AS TIRED OF THE DELAY AS ANYONE---THIS IS MY 10TH YEAR IN THIS--DON'T YOU THINK I ALSO AM ANXIOUS AND TIRED AS YOU. CUT ME SOME SLACK--I HAVE JUST ABOUT EXHAUSTED MY PATIENCE AND STRENGTH TO CONTINUE WITH MY MIDNIGHT PURSUIT OF THIS EVENT.--NUFF SAID!!!!!!! I AM STILL VERY ATTENTIVE OF TODAY'S ACTIVITY ACORDING TO SOURCES.

[..OKIEOILMAN] I AM NOT SUPERMAN--I AM JUST TIRED--THATS ALL

[..OKIEOILMAN] AS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY I AM TIRED--I WAS ON THE PHONE TO THE MIDDLE EAST, THE FAR EAST AS WELL AS THE USA DURING THE NIGHT WHEN THE REST OF YOU WERE SLEEPING--MY PHONE NEVER STOPS RINGING--I NEED A SABBATICAL FROM THE CONSTANT INTERUPTIONS OF REST AND RELAXATION. MY BIOLOGICAL CLOCK IS ABOUT READY FOR A RE-SET JUST LIKE THE GLOBAL RE-SET. AS PAUL HARVEY USED TO SAY--"THATS THE REST OF THE STORY".

[..OKIEOILMAN]
I AM VERY HOPEFUL AND ANTICIPATING THE INFORMATION THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE FORTHCOMING TODAY. THAT WILL BE THE END OF THE STORY (I HOPE)

[..OKIEOILMAN] I CANNOT SCREEN A CALL BECAUSE OF THE IMPORTANCE OF THE CONTENT OF THE INFORMATION RECEIVED. WE INCLUDING MYSELF---IS ONLY 1 PHONE CALL FROM A MIRACLE

MartyM

REALLY... :minions: 

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
No not really LOL!

MartyM

I know, that was just sarcasm...  :wind: 

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum