OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Welcome to the Machine  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Welcome to the Machine  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Welcome to the Machine  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Welcome to the Machine  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Welcome to the Machine  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Welcome to the Machine  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Welcome to the Machine  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Welcome to the Machine  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Welcome to the Machine  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Welcome to the Machine  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Welcome to the Machine  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Welcome to the Machine  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Welcome to the Machine  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Welcome to the Machine  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Welcome to the Machine  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Welcome to the Machine  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Welcome to the Machine  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Welcome to the Machine  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Welcome to the Machine  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Welcome to the Machine  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Welcome to the Machine  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Welcome to the Machine  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to the Machine

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Welcome to the Machine  Empty Welcome to the Machine Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:54 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

2Welcome to the Machine  Empty Re: Welcome to the Machine Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:56 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

3Welcome to the Machine  Empty Re: Welcome to the Machine Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:59 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

4Welcome to the Machine  Empty Re: Welcome to the Machine Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:01 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

5Welcome to the Machine  Empty Re: Welcome to the Machine Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:41 pm

doodoo

doodoo

Yahoo! I made it in.....hello purps and all my DDD buddies

6Welcome to the Machine  Empty Re: Welcome to the Machine Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:45 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

DOO DOO!!!

I am truly honored by your senatorial presence on the dark side.

This is Cabitt....      white cat     she says she thinks your kind of hot... she was wondering if you have any intern positions opening up anytime soon?

7Welcome to the Machine  Empty Re: Welcome to the Machine Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:09 pm

doodoo

doodoo

Of course...is her last name Lewinsky per chance?

8Welcome to the Machine  Empty Re: Welcome to the Machine Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:16 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Naw.... that old has been is making hand bags that was a fail last I heard.

Last name here is Windsor. Cabitt Windsor.

9Welcome to the Machine  Empty Re: Welcome to the Machine Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:22 pm

doodoo

doodoo

Welcome to the Machine  3209671710 look at all those widgets! I was just making a bad taste attempt at humor. You tell her she's very attractive herself and thanks for the compliment. I always have openings on my staff. Have her people contact my people...no actually I'll send her my personal cellphone #. Have her call me.

Good to be here...I've got a lot of looking around to do

10Welcome to the Machine  Empty Re: Welcome to the Machine Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:28 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL... very good. But she wants book and movie rights.

Enjoy the info..

Oh and I offer forums to our members for whatever. Campaign headquarters for 2016 maybe? hahahaha

11Welcome to the Machine  Empty Re: Welcome to the Machine Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:03 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Doo Doo I am so happy to see you here!! Like Skyz says welcome to the dark side hahahaahahahahaa!  Lots of info though and then of course there is US!!

:minions: 

12Welcome to the Machine  Empty Re: Welcome to the Machine Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:35 am

MartyM

MartyM

hahahahaha... WE are indeed the Prize, here. :jumping: Welcome to the Machine  3366453380 :Welcome:

13Welcome to the Machine  Empty Re: Welcome to the Machine Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:52 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

WE certainly are Marty lol!! Where have you been by the way and why are you up so late?

14Welcome to the Machine  Empty Re: Welcome to the Machine Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:59 am

MartyM

MartyM

Hi Nann, I've missed being here. Been workin a bit for a friend (helping him out) and still
doing the legaleeze crap with the house. I need to get my appeal filed and then see what my
next step will be...?
  Things have been bust here I see... :penquin002: 

15Welcome to the Machine  Empty Re: Welcome to the Machine Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:38 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh I hope you go well with your house Marty how exhausting!! I missed seeing you too but Luckily the last few days I have been super busy with the kids too and trying to work out what plan B is re making more money lol! Running out of tricks LOL!

16Welcome to the Machine  Empty Re: Welcome to the Machine Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:22 pm

doodoo

doodoo

Well howdy, MartyM, it's nice to meet ya. If you are friends to the beautiful haired nanneerose, then you must be a fine person. You will find I'm a bit eccentric with a touch of schizo, right nannee?

And as for you my little koala rose...I'm glad you mentioned making money. My youngest son has become an hibachi chef. I just found out this morning that he has developed a website and I believe that he plans on selling Japanese recipes. I have just barely looked at his web, but I'm quite proud of him.

Ohwell you are probably deep in sleep....HaHa...I'll see you when the sun comes up down there .

17Welcome to the Machine  Empty Re: Welcome to the Machine Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:49 pm

MartyM

MartyM

Well doodoo, you've joined an awesome family here... we pick each other up and like many families we occasionally pick on each other ('cause we can) and it's all in love and respect. And 'cause of that,
we don't need to agree on things always... but we learn and grow. If we can't stretch the box any bigger, then we get outa the damn box (which is where we usually are). lol
   Sooo again :Welcome: :jumpinleaves: 

18Welcome to the Machine  Empty Re: Welcome to the Machine Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:51 pm

doodoo

doodoo

That would be the Litterbox, I hope, which is btw the name of my space here

19Welcome to the Machine  Empty Re: Welcome to the Machine Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:01 pm

MartyM

MartyM

:spinningpumpki    :champi:

20Welcome to the Machine  Empty Re: Welcome to the Machine Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:16 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hey there my men how are you this fine morning/evening! So glad you guys have met now I have TWO main men wooohoooo I am a super lucky gal!

21Welcome to the Machine  Empty Re: Welcome to the Machine Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:29 pm

doodoo

doodoo

Good morning nanneerose, hope your day has started well...Found out my boss (I don't really like her much) is retiring March 31, and headed for vegemite sandwich land the next day. Look out for her, she's a bit of a Broken packet of biscuits if you ask me.

Oh and what's with you and MartyM? He might become a bit of a Tall Poppy with me ya know!

22Welcome to the Machine  Empty Re: Welcome to the Machine Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:47 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hey there doodoo well she'll get a shock over here the 'people' have just elected THE biggest douche bag for prime minister that by the time she gets here we'll probs all be eating each other hahaahahahahahaahahh but seriously we are in for a rocky ride!

Me and Marty are besties, he keeps me up when I am down same as purps! And I can already tell you are going to be such good fun over here too!

23Welcome to the Machine  Empty Re: Welcome to the Machine Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:50 pm

doodoo

doodoo

Worse than Barry Soetoro?

24Welcome to the Machine  Empty Re: Welcome to the Machine Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:52 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Who's that?

25Welcome to the Machine  Empty Re: Welcome to the Machine Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:59 pm

doodoo

doodoo

Oh, I forget sometimes that you are from a different world country...That is the real name of our worshipped by the ignorant masses commander in chief and occupier of our highest elected office!

Welcome to the Machine  9k=

26Welcome to the Machine  Empty Re: Welcome to the Machine Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:01 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ohhhhh ok lol! Well Tony friggin Abbot is nothing but a puppet and the majority of people can't stand him but elections are rigged anyway! Did you know that we have to use PENCIL on our ballot papers.......hmmmmmmmmmm scratching the top of my head on that one!!

I mean look at this Douche!!
Welcome to the Machine  2Q==

27Welcome to the Machine  Empty Re: Welcome to the Machine Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:03 pm

doodoo

doodoo

Wow, that's a good one? Erasure mark, what erasure mark on those 10,000 ballots?

BWAHAHAHA

28Welcome to the Machine  Empty Re: Welcome to the Machine Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:04 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

YEP EXACTLY dipshits!!

29Welcome to the Machine  Empty Re: Welcome to the Machine Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:14 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

But what gets me is you get a fine if you DON"T vote!!! WTF is that about??? Forcing you to vote???

30Welcome to the Machine  Empty Re: Welcome to the Machine Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:17 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh yeah and the fines are quite substantial too! None of my kids are enrolled and they haven't been found out yet! If you do the 'right' thing and enroll they fine you for every year you havent voted!! Bullshit!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum