Good afternoon everyone. I see you have had quite the morning on the boards and in the chat room. Let me start by saying that I am thankful for each and everyone of you, for being a member of TNTdinar.
This site was put together so that you may be able to choose for yourself (that's what adults do) what information you wanted to read about or listen to regarding the Iraq Dinar Revaluation.
This is not a political site, a religious site and this is not a conspiracy site. Now if one of these things become relevant to when the RV is about to occur or to the rate of the RV, please let us know. Other than that, there are other sites on the internet to discuss these subjects.
Remember, in every subject, story or fabrication there is a little truth in all, if not they couldn't get you to believe any of it.
We will now and in the future, be removing any and all threads that approach these subjects.
(This was approved by Mrs. TNTdinar)
Now let's go on to what we are really here for.
Rates at the bank have returned to the double digits.
Bank personnel worked yesterday until about 11pm, hoping to see this activated. It didn't and they are currently at home on standby, have been notified that they probably won't be called until Sunday afternoon.
Bank personnel have been notified that effective Sunday, there will be no days off/vacation for the next two weeks. They can expect to work everyday including the weekends.
I told you on Friday that there were no electronic system hangups and today there still are none. The system has been completed and released. The banks had the rates on the back screens on Wednesday, Thursday morning they were removed and Thursday evening they returned. The system is working.
I told you that there were ego's involved in the past and that they had reached an agreement. The problem is one of them is not living up to it, and the other is doing nothing about it. They threaten to, but they just haven't. The reason is that they too want the higher rate and the fact that right now this is about more than the RV.
There are still only 2 of the 3 letter groups that are able to do this final push of the button for the RV, either way (up or down/high or low), but now the rest of the world is involved in this other situation.
As of today they have once again been tied together and depend on decisions that are being made and will be made public by Tuesday. I know you guys don't want me to get into any trouble, so let's stop right there.
The bottom line is that the RV is ready to go, but the time and decision now has nothing to do with the RV at all. So we wait. It could be over tomorrowor it could drag out until Tuesday.
Plenty of people are upset that it didn't happen last night and are upset that it is being used in this manner, but the big picture (theirs not ours) is that they think they are doing what's best for us all.
Either way, we now know that all we are waiting for is the authorization.
Enjoy the rest of day and let's see what happens tomorrow.
Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:23 PM