Latest topics
» POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI
Mystery From Above In Brooklyn As Chunks Of Ice Fall From The Sky EmptyToday at 10:32 pm by 4-truth

» Dr. Steven Greer (trying to stay relevant) - ET Contact: The 1% Effect
Mystery From Above In Brooklyn As Chunks Of Ice Fall From The Sky EmptyToday at 8:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me....
Mystery From Above In Brooklyn As Chunks Of Ice Fall From The Sky EmptyToday at 3:10 pm by ReneGade

» UFO News ~ Unexplainable UFO sighting leaves stargazers in awe plus MORE
Mystery From Above In Brooklyn As Chunks Of Ice Fall From The Sky EmptyToday at 12:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Simeon Hein - Mysterious Electronic Interference at the Devil's Den Crop Circle, 1999
Mystery From Above In Brooklyn As Chunks Of Ice Fall From The Sky EmptyToday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: Dr. Steven Greer (trying to stay relevant) speaks on the Davis/Wilson UFO Document Leak
Mystery From Above In Brooklyn As Chunks Of Ice Fall From The Sky EmptyToday at 12:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 ~ Alsace, France
Mystery From Above In Brooklyn As Chunks Of Ice Fall From The Sky EmptyToday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 ~ St-Jean of Bassel, France
Mystery From Above In Brooklyn As Chunks Of Ice Fall From The Sky EmptyToday at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 ~ Menetou-Salon, Centre-Val de Loire, France
Mystery From Above In Brooklyn As Chunks Of Ice Fall From The Sky EmptyToday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5G health dangers: Why isn’t mainstream media looking into health risks of 5G?
Mystery From Above In Brooklyn As Chunks Of Ice Fall From The Sky EmptyToday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Coffee will Kill You, Until it Won’t, and Other Fake Health News
Mystery From Above In Brooklyn As Chunks Of Ice Fall From The Sky EmptyToday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Apollo 11 Conference
Mystery From Above In Brooklyn As Chunks Of Ice Fall From The Sky EmptyToday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 6 18 19
Mystery From Above In Brooklyn As Chunks Of Ice Fall From The Sky EmptyToday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Temple excavation in India mysteriously shut down after discovery of strange engraving
Mystery From Above In Brooklyn As Chunks Of Ice Fall From The Sky EmptyToday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nearby System with Two Potentially Habitable Worlds Just Discovered
Mystery From Above In Brooklyn As Chunks Of Ice Fall From The Sky EmptyToday at 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Absolute Proof of USAF Flying UFO disks In Area 51
Mystery From Above In Brooklyn As Chunks Of Ice Fall From The Sky EmptyToday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» American Medical Association Advice: Mature 12-Year-Olds Can Consent to Vaccination Without Parents
Mystery From Above In Brooklyn As Chunks Of Ice Fall From The Sky EmptyToday at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for June 18, 2019
Mystery From Above In Brooklyn As Chunks Of Ice Fall From The Sky EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by ReneGade

» Richard Dolen - The Leak: New Revelations
Mystery From Above In Brooklyn As Chunks Of Ice Fall From The Sky EmptyYesterday at 8:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ *SPECIAL*TWO SUNS AND TWO SUNSETS* plus MORE
Mystery From Above In Brooklyn As Chunks Of Ice Fall From The Sky EmptyYesterday at 5:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SOLAR & PLANETARY ALERTS & INFO » SPACE & ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Mystery From Above In Brooklyn As Chunks Of Ice Fall From The Sky

Mystery From Above In Brooklyn As Chunks Of Ice Fall From The Sky

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Mystery From Above In Brooklyn As Chunks Of Ice Fall From The Sky
Posted on September 9, 2013 by END TIME HEADLINES
Mystery From Above In Brooklyn As Chunks Of Ice Fall From The Sky Falling-iceIce was scattered around the street. “I said, ‘Holy [expletive]. Where did this come from?’ and we’re all looking up all over the sky,” Vitale said. A plane is the most likely suspect as the ice landed on East 36th Street, near John F. Kennedy International Airport. “Usually they say the ice is blue if it comes from an airplane latrine. But this is solid ice. I think it was something high-flying and it fell off,” Blasi said. Some neighbors offered other theories. “I hope it’s not from outer space. Those things are radioactive,” a man named Dave said. Blasi’s family is worried. “My step-daughter grabbed the baby, panicked, ran, grabbed the baby, said it was extra-terrestrials,” Terry said. Experts said that if it had come from space the impact would have been much worse.  Blais has preserved the ice in her freezer. The Federal Aviation Administration will look at the evidence on Monday. Until then, neighbors said they plan to take precautions. “Hard hat, Kevlar. I’m gonna look both ways and then look up, left, right, and up,” Vitale said. Blasi said she is dying to know what happened. CBS New York

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum