Latest topics
» Massive Explosion Levels Building In UK
Today at 5:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Teacher At Parkland, Shooter In Swat Gear!
Today at 4:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Qanon - LadyDragon brings u Q latest post 807-827, Twitter CENSORSHIP LAWSUIT @potus
Today at 3:45 pm by LadyDragon

» Very large M7.6 Earthquake strikes West Pacific / Papua New Guinea
Today at 2:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | The Asian Insider Returns
Today at 2:10 pm by MartyM

» EX NASA Enployee Is Actively Debunking UFO Sightings And Called Conspiracy Theorists INSANE
Today at 1:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Spotted In Canada plus MORE
Today at 12:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Blue Rays of Light in the Sky over Hawaii
Today at 12:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 7 Feeling Lonely Quotes That Give a True Definition of Loneliness
Today at 12:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Persistent Questions By Anna Von Reitz
Today at 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mad World... Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson
Today at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy's Template Email - Who Could Of Guessed!
Today at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Critically Dangerous Fission Fears At Fukushima
Today at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» What’s wrong with alternative facts? Absolutely nothing!
Today at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» The City That Remembers Everything
Today at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» An Introduction to the Rodin Coil and Vortex Based Mathematics
Today at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» We Are Being Sprayed W/ Lithium! Are You? Do You Have Lithium Symptoms?
Today at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Sightings – Submissions Compilation plus MORE
Today at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Rerum® A miracle Cancer Drug
Today at 9:46 am by topspin2

» This TRUTH Actually Aired in 1981
Today at 9:27 am by topspin2

» POOFness for FEB 21: MIDWEEK BY ZAP THE LYING INTERNET PANHANDLER CON JOB
Today at 1:27 am by RamblerNash

» Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND!
Today at 12:57 am by RamblerNash

» Ol' SnaggleTooth Jerzy Bit The Big One Again!
Today at 12:38 am by RamblerNash

» POOFness for FEB 22: A TOOTH AND A SMILE from the Toothless Ghoulish Barber of Calgary
Today at 12:30 am by RamblerNash

» ZAP —— a few remarks...
Today at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Church of the Almighty Smart Phone is Making Us Really, Really Sad (And Maybe Even Kind of Stupid)
Yesterday at 8:47 pm by WilliaminUSA

» The Archetypal Path to Getting Your Shit Together
Yesterday at 7:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Amazing New Discovery In Lima Peru: Paracas Elongated Headed Mummy
Yesterday at 7:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hi Guys Look Where We Have Moved!
Yesterday at 4:35 pm by NanneeRose

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Meet Jacob, A 14 Year Old Starseed?

Meet Jacob, A 14 Year Old Starseed?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Meet Jacob, A 14 Year Old Starseed? on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:33 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Meet Jacob, A 14 Year Old Starseed?
Sep 13
Posted by Wes Annac
Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.

Jacob Barnett
The Daily Bleep – September 10, 2013
http://tinyurl.com/poy3vy3
When Jacob Barnett was 2 years old, he was diagnosed with moderate to severe autism. Doctors told his parents that the boy would likely never talk or read and would probably be forever unable to independently manage basic daily activities like tying his shoe laces.
But they were sorely, extraordinarily mistaken.
Today, Barnett — now 14 — is a Master’s student, on his way to earning a PhD in quantum physics. According to the BBC, the teen, who boasts an IQ of 170, has already been tipped to one day win the Nobel Prize.
Since enrolling at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) at the age of 10, Barnett has flourished — astounding his professors, peers and family with his spectacular intelligence.
The teen tutors other college students in subjects like calculus and is a published scientific researcher, with an IQ that is believed to be higher than that of Albert Einstein. In fact, according to a 2011 TIME report, Barnett, who frequently tops his college classes, has asserted that he may one day disprove Einstein’s Theory of Relativity. (Watch him explain his genius to 60 minutes’ Morley Safer in a 2012 interview in the video above.)
Outside of his rigorous university commitments, Barnett, who has Asperger’s Syndrome, is also an entrepreneur and aspiring author.
The teen, who, with his family, runs a charity called Jacob’s Place for kids on the spectrum, has used his story to raise awareness and dispel myths about autism.
“I’m not supposed to be here at all,” he said last year during a TEDx Teen speech about “forgetting what you know” in New York City. “You know, I was told that I wouldn’t talk. There’s probably a therapist watching who is freaking out right now.”
Though he makes it all look so easy, his mother, Kristine Barnett, says that he has to work hard on a daily basis to handle his autism.
“He overcomes it every day. There are things he knows about himself that he regulates everyday,” his mother told the Indianapolis Star last month.
In April, Kristine Barnett’s memoir about her family’s experience with autism, “The Spark: A Mother’s Story of Nurturing Genius,” was released. A movie deal is said to be in the works.
“I hope it really inspires children to actually be doing something,” Barnett told the Star of his mom’s book and potential film. “[I hope it] encourages them to do what they like doing. I just hope it is inspirational.”
For more on Jacob Barnett, watch this March 2013 YouTube video of him working through what is described as “a simple quantum mechanics problem”:

Thanks to: http://aquariusparadigm.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum