Latest topics
» 5G health dangers: Why isn’t mainstream media looking into health risks of 5G?
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyToday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Coffee will Kill You, Until it Won’t, and Other Fake Health News
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyToday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Apollo 11 Conference
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyToday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 6 18 19
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyToday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Unexplainable UFO sighting leaves stargazers in awe plus MORE
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyToday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Temple excavation in India mysteriously shut down after discovery of strange engraving
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyToday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nearby System with Two Potentially Habitable Worlds Just Discovered
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyToday at 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Absolute Proof of USAF Flying UFO disks In Area 51
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyToday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» American Medical Association Advice: Mature 12-Year-Olds Can Consent to Vaccination Without Parents
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyToday at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for June 18, 2019
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by ReneGade

» Richard Dolen - The Leak: New Revelations
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyYesterday at 8:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ *SPECIAL*TWO SUNS AND TWO SUNSETS* plus MORE
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyYesterday at 5:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Captured On Webcam Near Popocatépetl Volcano, Mexico plus MORE
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» All Out Assault on Nature in New Zealand ~ 1080 Pellets Being Deployed by Helicopter
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyYesterday at 1:50 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show June 15, 2109 Valery Uvarov
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Shock Claim: Julian Assange in GITMO
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyYesterday at 1:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Total Solar Eclipse 2019 - The Moon is about to Block the Sun, Turning Day into Night
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump On UFO’s
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyYesterday at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Flypocalypse engulfs village in Russia
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyYesterday at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "STRANGE SOUNDS" coming from Sky! - Unusual phenomena RETURNS!
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deutsche Bank FAILS Again! - Bank On Verge Of TOTAL COLLAPSE!
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyYesterday at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange to be extradited to US sooner than you think
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO INFO, ISS, MUFON, NASA, SETI, SPACE X PLUS MORE » A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)

A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)
Posted By: Mr.Ed [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 30-Mar-2012 22:21:05

It's A Simple Moral Decision!

There are so many very exciting developments this week that we are still digesting the possibilities.
Real access to our accounts may be closer than thought. The infrastructure is all in place; the staff trained and efficient in doing the exchange. We will be posting more details in this developing story in the days to come at Notice-Recipient.com.
I went to the Post Office to check the Box. Inside was a hand written note instructing me to see 'Vickie.' I go to the counter and Vickie is not there but this woman who was there has been there for 30 years. She takes this note and goes in the back. She hands me 2 envelopes, one addressed to The Postmaster General and the Box #, the other was to the Office of the Postmaster General.
She hands them to me, looks me dead in the eye and said "If these are addressed simply to the Postmaster we will open them automatically. Have them put your name on them."
It is interesting to note that neither had been opened!!
One of the envelopes had no postage, save for a red thumb print and a UPU code. I believe they understood that this was an inter agency mail delivery and thus why it did not go thru the Box.
The Post Office did cancel the thumb print !
Have a great weekend, The Postmaster General NA
Video:
A simple decision for America - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-L44M1YpHY&feature=youtu.be
James Thomas | Columbus, OH 43228
http://notice-recipient.com/index.html

Anonymous
Thanks Yom for this! :D More Good News for those with ears to hear, eyes to see....

Have accessed some of this man's earlier material and find it quite credible and worthy to check out. The choice he offers is quite amazing and in synch with other sources I've researched.

Blessings to ALL seekers of Truth, Abundance, Peace.... In His Love, Joy, Peace, ..... 7freemom ❤

☀

Anonymous
I like these series. Think I will put them all on the site!

Thanks ymollman2!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Thanks ymoilman2!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum