Latest topics
» Scamtastic RV/CGR News ~ ALERT! Tu-E Capital Denies "Scam" Allegation plus MORE
Today at 12:45 pm by RamblerNash

» Signs and wonders! Red October: Afternoon turns dark and the Sun turns blood red over the UK
Today at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes - Network of Global Corporate Control 10 17 17
Today at 12:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» David Wilcock ~ Vegas Terror and Disclosure: Is Something Very Big About to Happen?
Today at 11:55 am by Avebury

» Now All Americans Will Be Microchipped On the Will Of Police : Resolution (H.R.4919) Passed by Senate
Today at 11:46 am by Avebury

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Position Timeline plus MORE
Today at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ NASA Does Not Want You To See This Video AT ALL plus MORE
Today at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Two pyramids found on ocean floor, New Providence Island
Today at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Missing Vegas Hotel Guard Emerges
Today at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Individual vs. the Staged Collective by Jon Rappoport
Today at 10:10 am by Avebury

» Psilocybin Appears to ‘Reset’ Brain Activity of Depressed Patients
Today at 3:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lisa Renee: Personal Integrity
Today at 2:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Journalist Behind Leak that Exposed Clinton’s Criminal Campaign Donors, Dies in Car Explosion
Today at 2:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alfred Webre - PART I&2 -Dr. Katherine Horton: Melanie Vritschan's removal of torture-robotization DEW
Today at 2:12 am by PurpleSkyz

»  NASA Spacecraft captured Ancient Mining Machine on Asteroid Eros?
Today at 2:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ex-NASA Scientist Accuses the Space Agency 'Garbling' Images to Hide Things
Today at 2:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Did Easter Islanders Have Early Contact with South Americans?
Yesterday at 8:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Heather & Randy Due in Court Tomorrow
Yesterday at 5:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/CGR News ~ October 17, 2017
Yesterday at 4:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Making A Difference in a Troubled World
Yesterday at 4:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Fire/Santa Cruz CA.
Yesterday at 4:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Patent Theft Steals From All Americans
Yesterday at 3:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » "Update all is still on track, we are in the best position ever and we will be back to give you your instructions and 800#, that is all that you need to know":BLUWOLF

"Update all is still on track, we are in the best position ever and we will be back to give you your instructions and 800#, that is all that you need to know":BLUWOLF

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Bluwolf "With All Due Respects"

Why is it that some don't follow instructions

It has come to my attention and mind you I have spoken about this millions of times in the past. For the life of me I don't get some people,

why is it that when informed to please be still letting things flow in our favor, telling them to please stay away from the banks, informing them not to call the banks for it will cause concerns and confusions for the banks and us, there are still some  knukleheads just doing the opposite,

you folks are the delay and if you don't stop yourselves from doing so you will continue to be a delay, by your ignorance you have cost a lot of valuable time being wasted on just security alone.

And then there is another issue that I must address with all do respects to all intel providers, gentlemen and ladies it is that time that we must ask you all to go silent, doing so now will accelerate this international release not doing so won't.

You now can see the actual problem the solution is on your hands, you can blabber all you want and some of you just will for you feel that you have a domain of some sort.

But in reality you will only express or show that you are as much a knucklehead then those that have hammer down the call centers,  look in plain english lets be silent so we can get off this rv vanwagon immediately,

you sure can help us all just being the solution by your silence, or you can continue to be the problem by not doing so. With all do respects, be blessed.

Update all is still on track, we are in the best position ever and we will be back to give you your instructions and 800#, that is all that you need to know.
BLUWOLF

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:18 PM

Herb Lady

Thanks Yman!  Greatly appreciate all of your help!!! 

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum