Posted by pocahontasbrandy
sage: Talk about hitting the mainstream! This book, by a previous New York Times No. 1 bestselling author Jerome Corsi, should cover most, if not all, the “conspiracy theories” surrounding the assassination of JFK. I’m looking forward to reading it myself after having watched a couple of YouTube versions.
(Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia)
WND – September 15, 2013
At the height of his presidential popularity, John Fitzgerald Kennedy was gunned down while riding in a Dallas motorcade, a singular tragedy widely regarded as the end of America’s post-war “age of innocence.”
At the time, a concerted effort was made by the Warren Commission, appointed by the Lyndon Johnson White House, to officially and for all time lay the entire blame on “lone gunman” Lee Harvey Oswald.
Now, 50 years later, recently declassified documents shed new light on what really happened, both leading up to and on the fateful day of Nov. 22, 1963.
Being released nationally this week, “Who Really Killed Kennedy,” by No. 1 New York Times bestselling author Jerome Corsi, is the culmination of decades of meticulous research.
Corsi, an acclaimed investigative journalist, has sorted through the mountains of evidence – the hundreds of books, the tens of thousands of documents (including all twenty-six volumes of the Warren Commission’s report), several films and countless photographs.
Note: Jerome Corsi will appear on the national radio program “Coast to Coast AM” Tuesday night and Wednesday morning [September 17/18, 2013] discussing his new book.
His research, in addition to other locations, took him to the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library in Boston and the National Archives and Records Administration in College Park, Md.
Dissecting the Warren Commission’s conclusion that Oswald acted alone, he carefully and convincingly separates the unlikely from the real, and the speculation from the facts. Having personally known or met many of the key players in the JFK assassination drama, including a former top Soviet bloc intelligence official, Corsi reveals shocking information for the first time ever.
Meticulously researched and fully documented, “Who Really Killed Kennedy?” is the definitive source for those who, after five decades, wish to truly understand how and why John Fitzgerald Kennedy was assassinated – including information that has largely been hidden from the American people since the 1960s.
In this ultimate guide to the JFK assassination, readers will learn about:
- the ballistic evidence that proves there was more than one shooter
- the rarely studied final few frames of the Zapruder film that prove the wound in the back of JFK’s head was an exit wound
- the eyewitnesses who saw Oswald in the second floor lunchroom when Dallas police rushed in the building
- the two previous attempts to assassinate JFK in November 1963
- how Lee Harvey Oswald had extensive ties to the CIA and the KGB, and about his sordid relationship with his murderer, Jack Ruby
- how JFK was aware specific plans were being made to assassinate him
- how JFK double-crossed Richard Nixon and the CIA to win the election of 1960
- the tape-recorded confessions Mafia godfathers made detailing their involvement in financing and planning the JFK assassination
- how JFK lost control of the CIA when he decided to pull the US military out of Vietnam, where top CIA operatives were engaged in drug trafficking.
- how JFK and Life magazine threatened to derail LBJ’s political career
The Kennedy assassination has rightly been called the greatest “who-done-it?” of the 20th century. Jerome Corsi sets a new standard for JFK assassination research, demanding that future researchers understand the deep, and unfortunately sinister, political forces that led up to an unthinkable event that marked a profound change in America, and the world.
Thanks to: http://aquariusparadigm.com