OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Sunday, April 1, 2012 Dinar Intel ---- CAP1 Updates  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Sunday, April 1, 2012 Dinar Intel ---- CAP1 Updates  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Sunday, April 1, 2012 Dinar Intel ---- CAP1 Updates  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Sunday, April 1, 2012 Dinar Intel ---- CAP1 Updates  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Sunday, April 1, 2012 Dinar Intel ---- CAP1 Updates  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Sunday, April 1, 2012 Dinar Intel ---- CAP1 Updates  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Sunday, April 1, 2012 Dinar Intel ---- CAP1 Updates  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Sunday, April 1, 2012 Dinar Intel ---- CAP1 Updates  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Sunday, April 1, 2012 Dinar Intel ---- CAP1 Updates  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Sunday, April 1, 2012 Dinar Intel ---- CAP1 Updates  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Sunday, April 1, 2012 Dinar Intel ---- CAP1 Updates  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Sunday, April 1, 2012 Dinar Intel ---- CAP1 Updates  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Sunday, April 1, 2012 Dinar Intel ---- CAP1 Updates  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Sunday, April 1, 2012 Dinar Intel ---- CAP1 Updates  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Sunday, April 1, 2012 Dinar Intel ---- CAP1 Updates  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Sunday, April 1, 2012 Dinar Intel ---- CAP1 Updates  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Sunday, April 1, 2012 Dinar Intel ---- CAP1 Updates  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Sunday, April 1, 2012 Dinar Intel ---- CAP1 Updates  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Sunday, April 1, 2012 Dinar Intel ---- CAP1 Updates  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Sunday, April 1, 2012 Dinar Intel ---- CAP1 Updates  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Sunday, April 1, 2012 Dinar Intel ---- CAP1 Updates  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Sunday, April 1, 2012 Dinar Intel ---- CAP1 Updates  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sunday, April 1, 2012 Dinar Intel ---- CAP1 Updates

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Sunday, April 1, 2012
Dinar Intel ---- CAP1 Updates

12:17 PM [..CAP1] soonerpatriot -THANKS FOR HELPING THE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND BANK PACKAGES
[..CAP1] I'M GETTING MORE EXCITED BY THE HOUR!
[..CAP1] ALOT GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES.
[..CAP1] BE PREPARED AND GET READY
!

[heavenward_7] Cap1 can you share anything?
[..CAP1] dinarholdup heavenward_7 -NOT AT THIS TIME.
[jmh] ..CAP1 I think it's past a great day for an RV.............Perfect day for an RV
[..CAP1] jmh -WELL SAID.
[..CAP1] TRYING TO GET SOME THINGS ABSOLUTLY CONFRIMED FIRST BEFORE SHARING.
[..CAP1] ANYTIME NOW

[gatorlady] ..CAP1 in order to get the code for the bank packages will we have to give you our contact information like others are requiring? thnaks
[..CAP1] gatorlady -NO, THE CODE WILL BE GIVEN WITH THE BANK RATE PACKAGES.

[glory] ..CAP1 are you looking at the opening of the Australia Forex this evening?
[..CAP1] glory -I'M JUST WAITING ON A CALL. THAT'S IT.

[..CAP1] chrivers -PERKS MAY BE LIMITED BASED ON THE AMOUNT OF DINAR YOU HOLD. HOWEVER, THE RATE WILL BE THE SAME FOR ALL.

[starr man] Anytime means anytime.. Right ..CAP1 -
[..CAP1] starr man -SURE DOES!

[waiting4rv] ..CAP1 not saying i do but know someone with better tha n 4 million how is that for a perk...
[..CAP1] waiting4rv - I'D SAY THAT INDIVIDUAL WOULD HAVE ALL THE PERKS HE NEEDS
[coder] ..CAP1 For the packages does it make a difference if most of your dinar is in reserve?
[..CAP1] coder -NO, BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY IT OUT TO CALL IT YOUR OWN.
[sunshine] ..CAP1 so Cap...we may have more one pacakge: From you, from Okie/BullDog, Jonny, Dwishes,Studley and...General64 too....lol a lot of choices to chose ance:
[..CAP1] sunshine - I NEVER SAID THAT I WOULD HAVE MY OWN. I STATED THAT I WOULD BRING ALL PACKAGES HERE FOR YOU TO DECIDE WHICH WAS BEST FOR YOU.

[blessing] ..CAP1 do you know if BUMA RV'd yet? Thanks
[..CAP1] blessing -NO, HAVEN'T TALKED TO ANY BURMA BUDDIES YET! LOL

[blueblaze1962] ..CAP1 So we should all have our dancing shoes in our hands?? ance: ance:
[..CAP1] blueblaze1962 -DEF!
[atmead] ..CAP1 I hope it is OK to ask this, Rates still looking good thank you
[..CAP1] atmead -YES, VERY

[cbutler1405] ..CAP1 will we beable to go over the packages to day even though the banks r closed
[..CAP1] AS SOON AS I GET THEM.

[diamond4me] ..CAP1 : Are we expecting any updates or news at 5:15 CST? Thanks
[..CAP1] diamond4me - I'M NOT LOOKING AT A PARTICULAR TIME.
[..CAP1] EXCEPT FOR "ANYTIME".

[coder] ..CAP1 Based on what you know do you feel that the dealer rates (Dinar Banker) will be close enough to the bank packages to go with them or should we make arrangements to get our dinar and cash in with a bank?
[..CAP1] coder -YOU CAN DECIDE AFTER YOU SEE THE BANK PACKAGES

[wade] ..CAP1 I still have a question regarding the pkgs... They seem to involve allowing banks to 'partner up' with us so to speak in these investments... Is this a departure from the 'non interest bearing' Dodd/Frank accounts? Will we still be able to keep the protections offered by them? Thanks
[..CAP1] wade -NO DEPARTURE. AND OF COURSE YOU CAN STILL USE THE DODD/FRANK TYPE OF ACCOUNT.

[producer] Cap1 I have a question? Does it matter if Maliki acts up? Will this stop anything?
[..CAP1] producer -NOT AT ALL.

[brianm68] cap 1 has it rv
[..CAP1] brianm68 -NOT YET

[Awesome777] ..CAP1 On the Ol' scale of 1 to 10 where do you feel, just your gut, we are on that number line, or are we in the HOT fireplace and need to back away?
[..CAP1] Awesome777 -JUST WAIT AND SEE! LOL

[gwallace] ..CAP1 Are we at Checkmate yet
[..CAP1] gwallace - FINAL MOVE IS BEING PLAYED RIGHT NOW.
[trazygirl] Are you thinking this could show today?
[..CAP1] SURE IT COULD
[daddyshark] Cap1 - If they are playing the last piece now we don't need to worry about the fact that CBI just opened no change and there was an auction etc. We still good?
[..CAP1] daddyshark -EXACTLY. NO NEED TO BE CONCERNED.
[happyfeet] Cap1 I have been seeing buzzard all morning-- flying around the banks--about 5 of the big ones.. lite kites in the wind [..CAP1] happyfeet -IT'S A SIGN!! THEY SMELL THE DEATH OF DEBT!! LOL

[diamondcutter] ..CAP1 ..CAP1 was it true about the iraqi people receiving cards with money on them that will be activated on monday?
[..CAP1] diamondcutter -SMART CARDS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HANDED OUT ON THURSDAY AND FRIDAY OF LAST WEEK.

[rolltide] ..CAP1 Good Afternoon Bro, Blessed Palm Sunday to you and you're Family!!! This is the greatest week in History...Our Faith and Our Christianity are dependent on this weeks events in History!!!! Would be amazing to see this week in 2012 become special for Christ's purpose with the RV as well!
[..CAP1] rolltide -CAN'T THINK OF A BETTER TIME TO RV THAN THIS WEEK!

[ [bluwolf] diamondcutter ALL IS DONE I DO NOT SEE ANYTHING ELSE OUT THERE AT THIS TIME THAT MAY INTERFIERE WITH THIS 195 COUNTRY RV,DV
[bluwolf] ncbizman HEY IF IN FACT IT HAS OCCUR YOU ALL WILL BE ABLE TO SEE AFTER 9:15 AM EST MONDAY,THAT IS THE SYSTEM,,NO DOUBLE DIPPING FINE AND SIMPLE

[Awesome777] ..CAP1 Did you get those confirmations yet, we seem to be getting mighty close to the time as we could RV at with the rest of the countries?
[..CAP1] Awesome777 -NOT YET. WAITING ON THEIR CALL. [blessing] ..CAP1 when you get the call will it be over? Or just more confirmations we are there.. Thanks
[..CAP1] blessing -NOT SURE. I'LL LET YOU KNOW! LOL

[ccy] cap do you think its better to be part of a group to deal with banks or deal as an individual
[..CAP1] ccy -THE PACKAGES ARE DESIGNED SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO NEGOTIATE WITH THE BANKS.

[bluwolf] ..CAP1 I KNOW HOW SOME PEOPLE THINK AT THIS POINT,,THERE CONCERNS IS WE HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE IS IT TRUE,,QUESTION WHY WOULD THE BANKS SIT DOWN WITH OUR REPERSENTATIVES AND CREATE AND SIGN OFF ON OUR PACKAGES IF THIS IS NOT THE FOR REAL DEAL?? SEE ANYONE IN THE CORRECT MIND SHOULD THINK WELL IF THIS IS HAPPENING IN THE BANKS WE ARE REALLY CLOSE IN SEEING OUR BLESSINGS,,DON'T YOU THINK
[..CAP1] bluwolf -OF COURSE. JUST GOOD OLE COMMON SENSE.

[Bob.s] ..CAP1 Ok, does this call have an effect on what we're looking for?
[..CAP1] Bob.s - ALL CALLS HAVE AN AFFECT. AND ALL CALLS GET US CLOSER TO THE GOAL.
[..CAP1] IT'S LIKE CHIPPING AWAY AT A MASTERPIECE.

[diamond4me] bluwolf /..CAP1 > Can you tell us regading TAX. Is there any TAX, Capital Gain tax, 15% long term or 35% short term. Thanks for every thing. [..CAP1] diamond4me -TALK TO YOUR TAX ATTORNEY OR CPA
[..CAP1] georgiabulldawgs34 -HEARD IT'S BACK IN THE BASKET AS OF YESTERDAY.
[..CAP1] sonnayhwh - IT DID. HE'S ABOUT A MONTH BEHIND.

[Nameless56] ..CAP1 Cap -- Im wondering if there is a way to have your bank put your money into other currencies while still maintaining your account with them -- is that possible?
[ [..CAP1] Nameless56 -THERE ARE FOREIGN CURRENCY ACCOUNTS. ASK THEM YOUR SPECIFIC QUESTION WHEN YOU GO TO CASHIN. HOWEVER, WHEN YOU DO CASH IN , IT HAS TO BE CONVERTED INITIALLY INTO USD.

[bluwolf] IN REFFERENCE TO THE VND IT IS STILL IN THE BASKET IN FACT IT WAS ALWAYS THERE,,SOME STATED THAT IT WASEN'T IN ORDER TO GET MORE PEOPLE INVESTED IN THE VND[ BUY MORE] MY CREW FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS SCEEM AWHILE AGO..

[mrmiketv] ..cap1 any word on the world wide rv scheduled for today?
[ [..CAP1] mrmiketv -ANYTIME NOW

[ [Bob.s] ..CAP1 I don't recall, do you think Iraq had an in country release.
[..CAP1] Bob.s -BACK IN FEBRUARY
[blueblaze1962] jnorm Amen,,,did you hear Footforward the other day on the Big Call..I agree with what we speak is what we receive, I speak Joy, Peace, Life and a BIG FAT HIGH RATE...Amen...
[..CAP1] blueblaze1962 - I EXPECT MANY. INTEL WILL START POURING IN SHORTLY.

[2Bmore] bluwolf ..CAP1 the BRICS countries look to change the banking picture worldwide - do you anticipate them replacing the USD as the petrodollar anytime soon? Do you see the other ME countries joining them?
[..CAP1] 2Bmore -THAT'S THEIR PLAN. IT WON'T HAPPEN ANY TIME SOON, IMO

[youngdinarian] ..CAP1 What is the absolute deadline for this rv to happened? Worst case scenario......
[..CAP1] youngdinarian -THERE ISN'T AN ABSOLUTE DEADLINE.
[skysthelimit] ..CAP1 im confused can you give a simple asnwer to explain the difference between a Dodd Frank acct and a TAG acct? and why?

[..CAP1] skysthelimit -GOOGLE FDIC INSURANCE AND DODD/FRANK. I BELIEVE WE HAVE THAT IN THE FORUM AS WELL.
[texasslot] ..CAP1 ..CAP1 Do you happen to know the rate but just can't share it with us?
[..CAP1] texasslot -GOT A REAL GOOD FEELING. BUT, THE RATE WILL BE THE RATE WHEN IT GOES LIVE.

[ram1] ..CAP1 So you expect intel to start pouring in anytime now not waiting til morning?
[..CAP1] ram1 -SURE. BEEN GETTING IT MOST OF THE DAY.

[Tex1] It appears that the UST wants us to cash out only at banks... and that is because of the oil credits..
[Tex1] You will have to collect your reserves and go to the bank and exchange them
[Tex1] And more there are only going to be certain banks that will exchange your dinar
[texasslot] ..CAP1 ..CAP1 Have you heard anything more about the penatly on the US handed down by the World Court?
[..CAP1] texasslot -CAN'T TALK ABOUT THAT NOW.

[Darcell777] ..CAP1 ..Sir are there any other ASIAN Countries other than ..China..Myanmar..Vietnam...that are also included in the Basket? That you are aware of..thank you!
[..CAP1] Darcell777 -ALL ARE INCLUDED WHO HAVE TRADABLE CURRENCIES.

[forgesasmi1] Tex1 That just makes no sense to me. Foreign currrency exchanges have always been able to exchange any tradable currency. I can't see why that would change.
[..CAP1] forgesasmi1 -THE USA WANTS THE OIL CREDITS.

[gab] ..CAP1 Hey CAP what openings or events will trigger all the calls you think you'll be receiving shortly. Thanks....
[..CAP1] gab - THE EVENTS ARE IN PLAY AS WE SPEAK.
[okrocks] Tex1 how can they stop the dealers? Do the dealers know this?
[..CAP1] okrocks -DEALERS ARE REGULATED BY THE UST.
[flattop1] ..CAP1 ? what about cashing with trader is that a no no? thank you
[2:09:28 PM] Gracie: 2:07 PM [..CAP1] flattop1 -DON'T KNOW FOR SURE YET. BUT TALK IS OUT THERE.
[asz] Cap1 that being the case with the UST wanting us to cash out at Banks so they can receive the oil credits what dose that do to the traders and cashing out with them?
[ [..CAP1] asz -WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHEN THE RATE GOES LIVE.

wango] ..CAP1 what screens do you have up right now ForEx?
.CAP1] wango -NO, WE HAVE PEOPLE WATCHING ALL SCREENS FOR US.

[ [Moonchild] ..CAP1 presumably we will still be able to cashout at traders offices outside the US for those of us who live elsewhere
[..CAP1] Moonchild - I WOULD THINK SO
[healthy3] So Cap1 if we have reserves with say DB, we will have to pay them off and make arrangements to pick up the actual dinar to cash in at bakds? Am I correct in this understanding?
[..CAP1] healthy3 -THAT'S WHAT I'M DOING.

klgpac] ..CAP1 Good evening! wondering if the moment you guys hear something is happening in the East will you be allowed to share that immediately or will it be restricted/classified that you can't share until we see things right here in US? And are we expecting it to show "live" before first place opens?
.CAP1] klgpac - WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL WE GET THE WORD THAT IT'S GONE LIVE HERE.
klgpac] ..CAP1 Meaning? You will know but won't be allowed to share or it won't be live anywhere before it's live here
: ..CAP1] klgpac -SHOULD BE LIVE EVERYWHERE
: jjwaynec] ..CAP1 may be a stupid question but how will anyone know when it is "the rate"
..CAP1] jjwaynec -WHEN THE RATE GOES LIVE AT THE TELLER SCREENS
Awesome777] ..CAP1 CBI is open again after 10 dyas, should it not have a different rate yet?
.CAP1] Awesome777 -ONLY WHEN THE RATE GOES LIVE.

: ..CAP1] [Tex1] Folks if you have any dinar.... go to the bank and cash out a note or two and send in what you owe to the dealer you owe it to and they will make arrangements to send it to you or you can pick it up.... they are trying to make an arrangement with DB to do it directly with WF in Atlanta

: youngdinarian] ..CAP1 We only have chase in southern louisiana ( New Orleans). And none of those banks seem to have known anything about dinars. I had a hard time setting up a non interest account. Do you know if this area made to cash in list? Don't wanna waste time calling for an appointment. TY
[ ..CAP1] youngdinarian - A LIST WILL BE PROVIDED.

[klgpac] ..CAP1 Thanks. So it's live everywhere at the same time and we don't know if that happens when a country ahead of us opens or when we do, we simply wait for it to post live everywhere at any given moment, is that correct?
.CAP1] klgpac -THAT'S IT

Polecat] ..CAP1 I hope that has not been asked before, but will there be several banks in each state that will cash in, since it is just limited to certain banks.
.CAP1] Polecat -NOT NECESSARILY

pencer] ..CAP1 tex1 meant if you have any reserves, right?
[..CAP1] pencer -YES
Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:57 PM 0 comments

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum