Latest topics
» The Necessary Steps to Truth
Today at 1:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» The most hilarious memes mocking TIME’s fake news “screaming migrant girl” magazine cover
Today at 1:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Cloud landed at Ground ! Must See
Today at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nibiru News ~ Mindblowing-Planet X/Nibiru Eclipsing Sun- visible from around the world plus more
Today at 1:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» YAFTV - PART 1: NXIVM 2.0: TRUMP's Chief of Staff, Joe Hagin Resigns=NXIVM, Gaddafi Gold
Today at 1:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hey ZAP, God has a message for you.....
Yesterday at 11:49 pm by 4-truth

» Hawaii Eruptions Show No Sign of Stopping. Quakes Continue
Yesterday at 9:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» *Ocean Disappears Gulf Of Thailand*Yellowstone Activity Increasing*Massive Floods & Landslides*
Yesterday at 9:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Complete Introduction to Psychedelics ~ Full Featurette
Yesterday at 12:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The REAL "Truth" About Antarctica?
Yesterday at 12:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The London Stone ~ Relic From A Lost City?
Yesterday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Giza's Basalt Floor ~ Proof Of High-Technology?
Yesterday at 12:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Saturn Set for Amazing Close Encounter with Earth
Yesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» CROP CIRCLE 2018 - Hackpen Hill (2). Nr Broad Hinton, Wiltshire. Reported 23rd June
Yesterday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Scheduled Posts For Next Week
Yesterday at 11:05 am by 4-truth

» In A Mud Hut
Yesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ THE SPRAYING WILL NOT HIDE PLANET X plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Lights Caught On Live Mt. Sakurajima Cam plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» ALICE X IN CERN MYSTERY SCHOOL WONDERLAND! DARK JOURNALIST X SERIES PART XV
Yesterday at 7:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - I Will Not Comply
Yesterday at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Martial Law to be called on or about October first

Martial Law to be called on or about October first

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Martial Law in America will begin on or about the 1st of October, 2013? That might just happen according to this you-tube video by Kevin Allan. He shared many interesting facts and connecting the dots to predicted that we are only days away from Martial Law being deploy in many US cities!
If Kevin Allan is right, are you fully prepared for the worst nightmares to come? Do you have enough food, water, guns and ammo to keep your family safe and protected? Please continue to do your research and prep for the worst! The governments are preparing for many months, and so should you!
Be safe and be prepared!

Thanks to nannee for putting this on facebook and:
Thanks to: http://preppersworldusa.com

Herb Lady

um, not to be sticking my head in the sand here, but I'm choosing not to watch this video as the title and blurb seem to create fear and, supposedly, ugly ones feed on that, sooo -  I'll play starve out on them!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

MartyM

I agree HL... be aware, but don't feed the fear or give it your energy.   :athuup: 

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Well I don't get "fearful" so this stuff does not effect me that way. Please understand I do not post this stuff to scare you all. Just to inform.

And this is exactly why I am working on a separate site with a portal door for the more fearful things to be located. So be patient with me and I should have that accomplished in the very near future.

MartyM

Not to worry purps, it is important to be aware of things, and how can we do that if we are not at least exposed to it to see it.
   Your completely right in not being feerful, I don't do feerful either, but I find that after seeing something about the shit going on, I'm less and less likely to spend timeon it going into the details of it
as that just pisses me off more... you know what I mean, right?
   My comment was in no way meant to criticize you or this site for having posted that. Though I realize the prospect of Martial Law is very real, I just happened to agree with HL, that I didn't want to give it any energy or my time at this point. But I do thank you for posting it, the awareness is important!!   

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Oh Marty.. I did not take your comment as criticism. I totally agree with you both!

I have been mulling this over for some time now. I see how the mix of the horrific stuff can bring one down that is trying so hard to hold onto the light.

I am compelled to go after that info though and I really came to the conclusion that this stuff needs to be separate so that is what I am trying to find the time to accomplish. The new site will be called Innermindz and will have all of the Light info stuff on it. 

I think this is going to be the best solution to the quandary I am in putting the Darky stuff up.

MartyM

Well you know we've got your back, whatever... muah  

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum