Latest topics
» Original Peoples information This is why new age is a lie!
Today at 7:46 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» POOFness for OCT 16: DUCT TAPE
Today at 7:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Major Cover-up in the Las Vegas Shooting: 4 Key Witnesses Are Now Dead Or Missing
Today at 5:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Secret Space Program Update: New Whistleblower From The “20 and Back” Program via Michael Salla
Today at 5:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock
Today at 5:09 pm by metech

» POOFness for OCT 15: Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On
Today at 4:33 pm by WilliaminUSA

» The GoldFish Report No. 144 Week 39 POTUS Report w/ Prof. Jim Fetzer: Legal "Propaganda Drills"
Today at 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hollywood is a Satanic Cesspool ~ Harvey Weinstein Updates
Today at 2:35 pm by Avebury

» 432 Hz: a Miracle Tone Which Sounds in the Frequency of the Universe
Today at 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ OUR NEW SOLAR SYSTEM-2 SUNS plus MORE
Today at 12:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe - Grant Cameron & Nancy Tremaine
Today at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/CGR News ~ GIDIFA : Shadow Government To Utilize Global Assets plus MORE
Today at 12:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Campaign to Restore Child Health: Parents Speak Out on Vaccine Injuries
Today at 12:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Beginner’s Guide to Metaphysics
Today at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Greer (Oct 16, 2017) - How E T 'S Make Their Ships How They FLY
Today at 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious sound from Chemtrails?
Today at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Blue Beam in the sky over Mexico points to holographic laser technology?
Today at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bright Meteor/Fireball Lights Up Night Sky Over OH / PA / KY / GA / FL
Today at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford ~ 10/16/2017
Today at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Bright Lights moving over Lisbon Portugal plus MORE
Today at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» ET TIMELINES ATLANTIS UFOS & SOVEREIGN SPIRITUALITY! GIGI YOUNG & DARK JOURNALIST
Today at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/CGR News ~ GCR/RV Intel Alert for October 14, 2017
Today at 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Harvey Clinton, I mean Bill Weinstein by Jon Rappoport
Today at 2:12 am by MartyM

» Melissa Etheridge Arrested For Having Cannabis Oil She Used to Help With Cancer
Yesterday at 7:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mandela Effect (Rock Bands Names That Are Different In This Reality)
Yesterday at 7:29 pm by Avebury

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » "When you go to the bank to cash in say IQN or VNN you will get a big difference in rate than if you say IQD or VND ":Tony

"When you go to the bank to cash in say IQN or VNN you will get a big difference in rate than if you say IQD or VND ":Tony

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

The Latest RV Updates found at dinarguru.com 23-9-13

9-23-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony  Was hoping to call you from the bank but the day isn’t over yet.  Personnel is sitting at the banks waiting.  No problems, just waiting.  It should still happen some time today.  Just a matter of when.  It was at the teller screens yesterday and this morning for 15 minutes.  It’s now just a matter of when it gets put back. When you go to the bank to cash in say IQN or VNN you will get a big difference in rate than if you say IQD or VND & that is the difference in rates that people are seeing.  I’m getting this information from multiple banks.  You must use the right terminology, IQN & VNN. There are two separate rates depending on what you ask for. The base rate is a great rate, higher than we have ever talked about before. The 30 days to cash in is still in place.  Everybody is just waiting.  

9-23-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   GOOD MONDAY MORNING AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL TODAY IS EXPECTED TO BE THE BEGINNING OF A NEW FUTURE FOR ALL OF US INVOLVED IN THIS ROLLER COASTER INVESTMENT. I WILL NOT ELABORATE
ON RATE OR EXACT MOMENT ON THIS POST.  LISTEN CLOSE TODAY TO TONY--AS HE HAS A LOT OF GOOD NEWS TO SHARE THAT I AM STILL NOT AT LIBERTY TO DISCUSS.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2flxgyijd

Herb Lady

?? What is the difference between IQD and IQN??????  Why the name change??????  When did it change?????   This just confuses me to no end, it's a dinar not a note, so why the change???

Thanks Yman!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
It's more bullshit because they are running out of shit to say HL, don't stress about it, it just does not make sense!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/

Herb Lady

Not stressing, just simply don't understand the change, nor the need for it.  Obviously I've missed some information and it's just very frustrating for me.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum