Latest topics
» 5000-year-old carved stone balls continue to baffle archaeologists more than 200 years after they were first discovered
Today at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ NIBIRU SYSTEM - CLUSTER OF PULSATING COMETS plus MORE
Today at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JUNE 20: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI INTERNET PANHANDLER
Today at 9:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Animal Study Reveals Aluminum Adjuvants Can Impair Social Behavior
Today at 9:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anthony Boudain’s Body Cremated Against Family’s Wishes – No Autopsy
Today at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Summer Solstice xox
Today at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Disclosure and the Fall of the Cabal' with David Wilcock
Today at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Has The Moment Arrived?
Today at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford 6-18-18
Today at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Vancouver Island on the move: Episodic Tremor and Slip event feared after more than 150 tremors hit the island in the last 24 hours
Today at 8:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» CROP CIRCLE 2018 - Devil's Den, Nr Clatford, Wiltshire
Today at 8:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bingo Purps.....What Jim Carrey is REALLY Talking About..morgue official
Today at 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Man Who Knew Seth Rich – John Mark Dougan Speaks from Exile in Moscow
Today at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JUNE 19: RELEASE AND TIMINGS OF MY PANDERING IS CONTINUAL FOR YEARS FROM GHOULKOWSKI
Today at 3:24 am by RamblerNash

» Bright fireball explodes over South Island, New Zealand
Yesterday at 8:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE GOLDFISH REPORT NO. 237- COFFEE BREAK: Q-ANON: AS THE WORLD TURNS: HYPOTHESIS- RIDDLE: SOLVED?
Yesterday at 8:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hillary Clinton’s Protogé Faces Decades In Prison On Billion Dollar Fraud Charges
Yesterday at 7:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Truth Behind Trump's "Space Force"
Yesterday at 7:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 9 Superstitions that are Actual Magical Knowledge
Yesterday at 7:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Earth entering VERY unique planetary position - 29 days from rare arrangement!
Yesterday at 7:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "TRUMP-KIM SUMMIT"
Yesterday at 2:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Did Six Million Really Die?'
Yesterday at 12:57 pm by topspin2

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » "When you go to the bank to cash in say IQN or VNN you will get a big difference in rate than if you say IQD or VND ":Tony

"When you go to the bank to cash in say IQN or VNN you will get a big difference in rate than if you say IQD or VND ":Tony

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

The Latest RV Updates found at dinarguru.com 23-9-13

9-23-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony  Was hoping to call you from the bank but the day isn’t over yet.  Personnel is sitting at the banks waiting.  No problems, just waiting.  It should still happen some time today.  Just a matter of when.  It was at the teller screens yesterday and this morning for 15 minutes.  It’s now just a matter of when it gets put back. When you go to the bank to cash in say IQN or VNN you will get a big difference in rate than if you say IQD or VND & that is the difference in rates that people are seeing.  I’m getting this information from multiple banks.  You must use the right terminology, IQN & VNN. There are two separate rates depending on what you ask for. The base rate is a great rate, higher than we have ever talked about before. The 30 days to cash in is still in place.  Everybody is just waiting.  

9-23-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   GOOD MONDAY MORNING AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL TODAY IS EXPECTED TO BE THE BEGINNING OF A NEW FUTURE FOR ALL OF US INVOLVED IN THIS ROLLER COASTER INVESTMENT. I WILL NOT ELABORATE
ON RATE OR EXACT MOMENT ON THIS POST.  LISTEN CLOSE TODAY TO TONY--AS HE HAS A LOT OF GOOD NEWS TO SHARE THAT I AM STILL NOT AT LIBERTY TO DISCUSS.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2flxgyijd

Herb Lady

?? What is the difference between IQD and IQN??????  Why the name change??????  When did it change?????   This just confuses me to no end, it's a dinar not a note, so why the change???

Thanks Yman!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
It's more bullshit because they are running out of shit to say HL, don't stress about it, it just does not make sense!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Herb Lady

Not stressing, just simply don't understand the change, nor the need for it.  Obviously I've missed some information and it's just very frustrating for me.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum