WELCOME TO OUT OF MIND ~
LET THE 2015 EVOLUTION BEGIN

TO GET OUT OF MIND DAILY NEWS

Enter your email address:

Please check your email to complete your Out Of Mind Daily News activation

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to Out Of Mind

Poll
WOULD YOU DONATE TO A CANNABIS CURES CAUSE?
 YES I Would donate to a non profit that helped those with cancer, MS, etc. to be transported and lodgings while they received medicinal cannabis oil treatments in one of the legal states
 NO I would not donate to this cause
 YES you or someone you know would benefit from such a service
 NO I would never use Cannabis oil even if available
View results
Share | 

"When you go to the bank to cash in say IQN or VNN you will get a big difference in rate than if you say IQD or VND ":Tony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ymoilman2

PostSubject: "When you go to the bank to cash in say IQN or VNN you will get a big difference in rate than if you say IQD or VND ":Tony   Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:32 pm

The Latest RV Updates found at dinarguru.com 23-9-13

9-23-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony  Was hoping to call you from the bank but the day isn’t over yet.  Personnel is sitting at the banks waiting.  No problems, just waiting.  It should still happen some time today.  Just a matter of when.  It was at the teller screens yesterday and this morning for 15 minutes.  It’s now just a matter of when it gets put back. When you go to the bank to cash in say IQN or VNN you will get a big difference in rate than if you say IQD or VND & that is the difference in rates that people are seeing.  I’m getting this information from multiple banks.  You must use the right terminology, IQN & VNN. There are two separate rates depending on what you ask for. The base rate is a great rate, higher than we have ever talked about before. The 30 days to cash in is still in place.  Everybody is just waiting.  

9-23-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   GOOD MONDAY MORNING AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL TODAY IS EXPECTED TO BE THE BEGINNING OF A NEW FUTURE FOR ALL OF US INVOLVED IN THIS ROLLER COASTER INVESTMENT. I WILL NOT ELABORATE
ON RATE OR EXACT MOMENT ON THIS POST.  LISTEN CLOSE TODAY TO TONY--AS HE HAS A LOT OF GOOD NEWS TO SHARE THAT I AM STILL NOT AT LIBERTY TO DISCUSS.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2flxgyijd
Back to top Go down
Herb Lady

PostSubject: Re: "When you go to the bank to cash in say IQN or VNN you will get a big difference in rate than if you say IQD or VND ":Tony   Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:19 pm

?? What is the difference between IQD and IQN??????  Why the name change??????  When did it change?????   This just confuses me to no end, it's a dinar not a note, so why the change???

Thanks Yman!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "When you go to the bank to cash in say IQN or VNN you will get a big difference in rate than if you say IQD or VND ":Tony   Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:22 pm

It's more bullshit because they are running out of shit to say HL, don't stress about it, it just does not make sense!
Back to top Go down
Herb Lady

PostSubject: Re: "When you go to the bank to cash in say IQN or VNN you will get a big difference in rate than if you say IQD or VND ":Tony   Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:44 pm

Not stressing, just simply don't understand the change, nor the need for it.  Obviously I've missed some information and it's just very frustrating for me.

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/
Back to top Go down

"When you go to the bank to cash in say IQN or VNN you will get a big difference in rate than if you say IQD or VND ":Tony

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind ::  :: -