Latest topics
» #Q Anon Drama Theater: HAPPY MONDAY PATRIOTS!!! plus more
Today at 12:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Your Ear Ringing Could Be a Sign of Spiritual Awakening
Today at 12:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Suppressed Technology... New Energy Source Could Change Everything~!
Today at 12:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Wormwood is a star that appears in the Book of Revelation plus MORE
Today at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Geminid Meteor Shower - Shooting Stars in Spectacular Display - Must-See
Today at 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» #LIVE #QANON #LadyDragon + #NEW #Q + #BREXIT - #THERESAMAY #PRESSCONFERENCE
Today at 11:39 am by LadyDragon

» International Tribunal for Natural Justice - Kevin Burnor Testimony
Today at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump Shocks White House With Major Shake up "See Who's Leaving" plus more
Today at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke Talks About Theresa May's Brexit 'Deal'
Today at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Over New York State plus MORE
Today at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 12-10-18… “Secret war centers on SWIFT after George Bush Sr. is executed”
Today at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bill Gates Announces Plans To Use ‘Chemtrails’ to...basically kill off humankind
Today at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» He was VERY surprised that it didn't move the entire time!
Today at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ooh La La the Beauty of D5
Today at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Pagan Roots of Christmas
Today at 12:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» WHAT IS IT? Massive Lines RETURN Above Earth...
Yesterday at 10:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: The Bush Sr Funeral
Yesterday at 9:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Calling it "mammoth"! - Nearly 400,000 without power
Yesterday at 6:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Earthquake Swarm Strikes Off Vancouver Island Coast, Eastern Tennessee Activity
Yesterday at 6:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DeepMind’s AlphaZero now showing human-like intuition in historical ‘turning point’ for AI
Yesterday at 6:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kabbalah Secrets Revealed! An Expose 2/2 Doreen Dotan
Yesterday at 6:23 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Kabbalah Secrets Revealed! An Expose 1/2 Doreen Dotan
Yesterday at 6:17 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » Pope Francis: Antitrust Money Hoarding ~ Urged The Unemployed To Fight For Work.

Pope Francis: Antitrust Money Hoarding ~ Urged The Unemployed To Fight For Work.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Pope Francis: Antitrust Money Hoarding ~ Urged The Unemployed To Fight For Work.
25 Sep

Three million people gather on Rio beach for mass with Pope Francis. July 2013 World Youth Day
CAGLIARI, Sardinia (Reuters) - Pope Francis made one of his strongest attacks on the global economic system on Sunday, saying it could no longer be based on a “god called money” and urged the unemployed to fight for work.
Francis, at the start of a day-long trip to the Sardinian capital, Cagliari, put aside his prepared text at a meeting with unemployed workers, including miners in hard hats who told him of their situation, and improvised for nearly 20 minutes.

Three million people gather on Rio beach for mass with Pope Francis. July 2013
“I find suffering here … It weakens you and robs you of hope,” he said. “Excuse me if I use strong words, but where there is no work there is no dignity.”
He discarded his prepared speech after listening to Francesco Mattana, a 45-year-old married father of three who lost his job with an alternative energy company four years ago.
Mattana, his voice trembling, told the pope that unemployment “oppresses you and wears you out to the depths of your soul”.
The crowd of about 20,000 people in a square near the city port chanted what Francis called a prayer for “work, work, work”. They cheered each time he spoke of the rights of workers and the personal devastation caused by joblessness.
The pope, who later celebrated Mass for some 300,000 people outside the city’s cathedral, told them: “We don’t want this globalised economic system which does us so much harm. Men and women have to be at the centre (of an economic system) as God wants, not money.”
“The world has become an idolator of this god called money,” he said.
Sardinia‘s coast is famous for its idyllic beaches, exclusive resorts and seaside palatial residences of some of the world’s richest people, including former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi and a host of Hollywood actors.
But much of the island, particularly its large cities and the vast agricultural and industrial interior, has been blighted by the economic crisis, with factories closed and mines operating at low capacity.

Three million people gather on Rio beach for mass with Pope Francis. July 2013
YOUTH UNEMPLOYMENT, CLOSING MINES
Cagliari has a youth unemployment rate of about 51 percent. The Sulcis area in the southwest of the island is threatened with more unemployment from the looming closures of the Carbosulcis coal mine and an aluminum smelter.
The pope made clear that his assessment was not limited to the local situation.
“It is not a problem of Italy and Europe … It is the consequence of a world choice, of an economic system that brings about this tragedy, an economic system that has at its centre an idol which is called money,” he said to the cheers of the crowd.
While Francis’s predecessor Benedict also called for changes to economic systems, he was more likely to use dense intellectual language.
Francis, who as bishop of Buenos Aires sided with unemployed workers in their conflict with government austerity plans, ended his improvised speech with a prayer asking God to “give us work and teach us to fight for work”.
Francis said he did not want the crowd to see him as a smiling “cordial manager of the Church who comes here and says to you ‘have courage’”.
He added: “I don’t want this. I want this courage to come from inside me and push me to do everything I can as a pastor and a man.”

Three million people gather on Rio beach for mass with Pope Francis. July 2013 World Youth Day
Francis brought tears to the eyes of some in the crowd when he told his own family’s story of emigration fromItaly to Argentina and how they lost everything in the Great Depression.
“I was not born yet, but as a child I remember hearing talk of this suffering,” he said.
Francis said globalization had brought with it a culture where the weakest in society suffered the most and often, those on the fringes “fall away”, including the elderly, who he said were victims of a “hidden euthanasia” caused by neglect of those no longer considered productive.
“To defend this economic culture, a throwaway culture has been installed. We throw away grandparents, and we throw away young people. We have to say no to his throwaway culture. We want a just system that helps everyone,” he said.
Business Insider

Pope Francis Celebrates Mass On World Youth Day

9/11 ~ 1 Year After The 9/11/2001 Attack.
Related articles

Thanks to: http://politicalvelcraft.org

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Fight for work???

How about you use some of that gold you are sitting on and feed the poor!!!!!

Time to tear down the walls and fight to take back what does not belong to them I say!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum