HomeSearchLog inRegister
Latest topics
» *BREAKING NEWS* Kim Dotcom EVIDENCE BOMBSHELL: #SETHRICH WAS A HERO
Today at 2:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Protection mandatd has turned into tolerance
Today at 2:13 pm by microaggressor

» Fleet of Mystery Objects Caught In Belize City?
Today at 1:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ET ORIGINS – SECRETS OF THE STAR PEOPLE - The Movie - Tribal Elders Speak Out - 2016 Best ET Movie
Today at 12:06 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON
Today at 12:02 pm by topspin2

» Crop Circle ~ Cerne Abbas Giant, Nr Minterne Magna, Dorset. Reported 22nd May 2017
Today at 11:01 am by Avebury

» To the Perpetrators:
Today at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness
Today at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES: MANCHESTER: UK Ariana Grande Concert
Today at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Winged object appears after huge burst in the sky over Bundoora, Australia plus MORE
Today at 8:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ TWO SUNS AND RED PLANET-CANCUN-MEXICO plus MORE
Today at 8:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland on the As You Wish Talk Radio, 20.5.2017
Today at 8:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Podesta Ex Sister-in-Law: Ties To Seth Rich/DC Police Department
Today at 8:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why is there a DNA Double Helix Carved on this 7,000 Year old Portuguese Cosmic Egg?
Today at 8:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exposing the Silent War — Mankind is Under Attack from All Angles
Today at 8:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Original Son and the Maya Matrix Perceptual Mind Maze
Today at 8:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/21-5/27
Today at 7:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY
Today at 7:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Congressman Jailed For Treason - It Has Begun
Today at 7:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Beware of “Issuing our own American National Private Bonds Negotiable Instrument – Money Orders” scam!
Today at 6:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Buckley Hallelujah
Today at 1:03 am by microaggressor

» Amazing grace
Today at 12:38 am by microaggressor

» Jeff Rense & Daniel Estulin - The Bilderbergers… How Did Trump Win?
Yesterday at 11:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles ~ Oxleaze Copse, Nr Stitchcombe, Wiltshire. Reported 21st May.
Yesterday at 11:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WTF! NASA ADMITS Man Made Barrier Structure Around Earth (DOME CONFIRMED!?)
Yesterday at 10:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 5-22-17
Yesterday at 8:06 pm by Avebury

» Here's the Big F**K You to the Dark Forces!
Yesterday at 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Lost Ancient Technology Of Egypt 2017: Aswan Quarry
Yesterday at 5:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Time Line of Territorial Fraud
Yesterday at 5:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

Share | 

Monday, April 2, 2012 Dinar Intel - Global reset of currencies per Bloomberg

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ymoilman2

PostSubject: Monday, April 2, 2012 Dinar Intel - Global reset of currencies per Bloomberg    Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:14 pm

Monday, April 2, 2012
Dinar Intel - Global reset of currencies per Bloomberg

[pooka] hi everyone, bloomberg just said there is a global reset of all currencies going on now. that's all they said then went onto the next subject. but i heard it with me own ears. Yeah[/size]

[size=18][cat-in-the-hat] There is a video from fox business in recaps that interviewed two guys and on this video suggested that we will see a 'global reset of currencies '. This was on FOX BUSINESS.

[Papa Bear] All is done on Rv and are just waiting for the windows. I report you decide..Rates will drop in on huge amount of countries just not Burma which appeared last night

mimi48] [GiveForward] mimi48 ncbizman said he was looking towards the 2:15 alignment which was also a positive statement insight of what his PB said. Don't think our peeps picked up on that! I sure am praying hard and fully believe today could be our RV day!

[mimi48] ncbizman] Ok so my private banker says they don't have updated rate yet but they are 100% expecting anytime so keep faith it could show anytime God Bless u all and know its coming

ncbizman] Bluwolf spoke to my private banker today no rate change yet but they are fully expecting it anytime and on high alert I've been with this PB for years

[bluwolf] ncbizman THAT IS GREAT NEWS,,CONFIRMATIONS

[gigi01] bluwolf I heard that....and since it is in the International Basket...would that mean that the "reports" in the news about this already occurring...would be the In Country RV for Myanmar?..or just smoke? Thanks.

[bluwolf] gigi01 IT WILL RV WITH THE REST OF THEM INTERNATIONALLY

ncbizman] I see Bluwolf said Burma was not in basket so I assume that's not really tied to our RV but that's ok cause our time is near

[bluwolf] ncbizman I SAID IT IS

[Studley] wildwes35 my take is simple, this is a process, there are many issues I can't, nor anyone should put out in a public forum, it affects the system, but Moon is still in Iraq overseeing final issues, banks are expecting it anytime, but it is a very complicated system that is unpredictable

[smoothmoves] Studley, respectfully Secretary Moon is not in Iraq currently. His daily itinerary is listed on the UN website. He is not scheduled to be in Iraq today. Thank You

[Studley] smoothmoves they cannot let you know exactly where top leaders are, it is a security issue
Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:02 PM 0 comments

Back to top Go down
Herb Lady

PostSubject: Re: Monday, April 2, 2012 Dinar Intel - Global reset of currencies per Bloomberg    Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:12 pm

Thanks again ymoilman2!

But I have to laugh a little, all this talk about private bankers - HA! I don't even have enough dinar to qualify for having a private banker!!! Oh well, I'm happy with what I was able to get!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday, April 2, 2012 Dinar Intel - Global reset of currencies per Bloomberg    Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Go next door HL. Dinarinc will be happy to sell you some more and throw in a bonus to boot! :)

Back to top Go down
Herb Lady

PostSubject: Re: Monday, April 2, 2012 Dinar Intel - Global reset of currencies per Bloomberg    Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:48 pm

I read that but must decline, have much work that needs to be done on my house!
Thanks anyway!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday, April 2, 2012 Dinar Intel - Global reset of currencies per Bloomberg    Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:01 am

haha I was just kidding HL!

Every so often the jokester rears up in me. Hence the 10 day ban awhile back. LOL Sometimes I just can't help myself. :)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday, April 2, 2012 Dinar Intel - Global reset of currencies per Bloomberg    Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:57 pm

LOl ouch purple! Really?

My thoughts are this...we all feel deep down that it's very close. So I would get what I could & still leave room for breathing. Pay all your bills, etc...but get what you can!

Just my 2 cents though! :roll:
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday, April 2, 2012 Dinar Intel - Global reset of currencies per Bloomberg    Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:19 pm

I bought all I could afford and decided that I had more than I needed. If this ever really does happen I will most likely give most of it away. I have been making a list of who I will gift. These folks barely know me and I will get them these gifts so that they do not know where it came from. Of course I want to make life easier for my children and kidlings.

As for me..... a modest roof over my head is all I need. Well maybe a small hot tub would be nice. LOL! A purple one of course. :)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday, April 2, 2012 Dinar Intel - Global reset of currencies per Bloomberg    Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:45 pm

LOL purple...oh course a hot tub...A girls gotta have her perks!!
Back to top Go down
Shipngold

PostSubject: Re: Monday, April 2, 2012 Dinar Intel - Global reset of currencies per Bloomberg    Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:55 pm

It's in the process, not just the IQD but all will be alright soon!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday, April 2, 2012 Dinar Intel - Global reset of currencies per Bloomberg    Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:00 pm

Yes, it will shipngold. Hey btw...where have you been?
Back to top Go down
Shipngold

PostSubject: Re: Monday, April 2, 2012 Dinar Intel - Global reset of currencies per Bloomberg    Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:08 pm

It's Spring and I am super busy with my day job, but my love for reading everything I can on the great changes taking place is so exciting to me I am taking time to follow as much as I can, and wishing everyone would read all the post you guys are putting up because it is happening now!!!!!!

PS David and Drake are telling it like it really will soon be.............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday, April 2, 2012 Dinar Intel - Global reset of currencies per Bloomberg    Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:02 pm

Well good to hear from you.

Yes, I agree it very true & happening now!! bounce
Back to top Go down

Monday, April 2, 2012 Dinar Intel - Global reset of currencies per Bloomberg
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS :: RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO-
Jump to: