Latest topics
» POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI
Repurposing of the Global Banking Industry Has Begun EmptyYesterday at 10:32 pm by 4-truth

» Dr. Steven Greer (trying to stay relevant) - ET Contact: The 1% Effect
Repurposing of the Global Banking Industry Has Begun EmptyYesterday at 8:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me....
Repurposing of the Global Banking Industry Has Begun EmptyYesterday at 3:10 pm by ReneGade

» UFO News ~ Unexplainable UFO sighting leaves stargazers in awe plus MORE
Repurposing of the Global Banking Industry Has Begun EmptyYesterday at 12:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Simeon Hein - Mysterious Electronic Interference at the Devil's Den Crop Circle, 1999
Repurposing of the Global Banking Industry Has Begun EmptyYesterday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: Dr. Steven Greer (trying to stay relevant) speaks on the Davis/Wilson UFO Document Leak
Repurposing of the Global Banking Industry Has Begun EmptyYesterday at 12:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 ~ Alsace, France
Repurposing of the Global Banking Industry Has Begun EmptyYesterday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 ~ St-Jean of Bassel, France
Repurposing of the Global Banking Industry Has Begun EmptyYesterday at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 ~ Menetou-Salon, Centre-Val de Loire, France
Repurposing of the Global Banking Industry Has Begun EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5G health dangers: Why isn’t mainstream media looking into health risks of 5G?
Repurposing of the Global Banking Industry Has Begun EmptyYesterday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Coffee will Kill You, Until it Won’t, and Other Fake Health News
Repurposing of the Global Banking Industry Has Begun EmptyYesterday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Apollo 11 Conference
Repurposing of the Global Banking Industry Has Begun EmptyYesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 6 18 19
Repurposing of the Global Banking Industry Has Begun EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Temple excavation in India mysteriously shut down after discovery of strange engraving
Repurposing of the Global Banking Industry Has Begun EmptyYesterday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nearby System with Two Potentially Habitable Worlds Just Discovered
Repurposing of the Global Banking Industry Has Begun EmptyYesterday at 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Absolute Proof of USAF Flying UFO disks In Area 51
Repurposing of the Global Banking Industry Has Begun EmptyYesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» American Medical Association Advice: Mature 12-Year-Olds Can Consent to Vaccination Without Parents
Repurposing of the Global Banking Industry Has Begun EmptyYesterday at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for June 18, 2019
Repurposing of the Global Banking Industry Has Begun EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 9:36 pm by ReneGade

» Richard Dolen - The Leak: New Revelations
Repurposing of the Global Banking Industry Has Begun EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 8:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ *SPECIAL*TWO SUNS AND TWO SUNSETS* plus MORE
Repurposing of the Global Banking Industry Has Begun EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 5:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCERNMENT REQUIRED - QUESTION EVERYTHING » KEVIN ANNETT & ITTCS » Repurposing of the Global Banking Industry Has Begun

Repurposing of the Global Banking Industry Has Begun

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Repurposing of the Global Banking Industry Has Begun
Repurposing of the Global Banking Industry Has Begun Whole-I-logo-SM-150x150

Talks Begin in Multinational Gathering of the One People to Repurpose Banks

Published by Holly Tucker, Editor, September 8, 2013

“…The banking industry is going through a reinvention of products and services with some questioning whether banks will know how to adapt to their retail customer’s needs.”

On September 7, 2013, a group of Eternal Essence held a global meeting to discuss the declaration and deposit of their Universal Value into an evolving, new era banking system. With the former centralized banking system foreclosed by the One People’s Public Trust UCC filings in 2012, a growing number of individuals are learning they are the value behind all commerce exchange and want to work with banks to redefine the exchange system.
The weekend meeting was multinational, including representatives from the East and West Coast of America and Australia, along with Canada, Germany and the Netherlands. A few themes emerged from the meeting: Greater comprehension of Universal Value was being achieved with more people ready to access their value as new depositors; as new depositors, they would help broker a new business model for repurposing banks; and that such a model would involve a principle of Win/Win as the only acceptable method of exchange.
Repurposing of the Global Banking Industry Has Begun BankSignFormer banking employees in the meeting shared their understanding that the banking industry is going through a reinvention of products and services with some questioning whether banks will know how to adapt to their retail customer’s needs. Discussion also included the competitive behavior of banks and that offering deposits to both commercial and small community banks would be mutually beneficial.
Social media outlets are reporting a number of these new deposit customers are pulling together groups of multiple depositors as an incentive for repurposed banks, offering the banks a transaction or discount fee of 10% from each depositor. Such fees could be an attractive revenue source now that the foreclosed Federal Reserve can no longer fund banks.
Meeting participants also discussed reaching out to various high wealth investors in small community banks to explain the recent detriments of the foreclosed banking system. These bank stockholders such as local dentists, CPAs, and other community members are also learning their labor is collateral backing world currencies and by declaring their own Universal Value, they can influence the speed at which presents banks make the transition.
Repurposing of the Global Banking Industry Has Begun BankHandshakeTransaction fees won’t be the only big change in banking but also a new paradigm of customer terms and conditions were said to be in development for new era banks. Meanwhile, others expressed this new era approach “should be implemented gradually to enable the banks time to repurpose themselves as transparent agents of the people’s credit-value, and for the people to repurpose themselves as servants of mankind.” Apparently, the One People aren’t waiting as plans from the global meeting included concerted efforts to begin discussions with high eschelon banking personnel on September 13, 2013.
For more information or to comment on this evolving story, go to this I-UV blog.

Thanks to: http://i-uv.com

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Thanks!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Anonymous
Thanks, Prpl 4 bringing this here; having a hard time keeping up with all the amazing news (having Life to Live with Beloved Ones & People to serve & interact with), but this forum is a great help 4 me in that regard. I am participating on the fringe of the above movement in a minimal way, certainly DOing & BEing as a I AM enabled and Guided. I had not seen the above 'til I saw it here- very thankful!!

Repurposing of the Global Banking Industry Has Begun 304767837 muah 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum