AngelicView: Three short videos way down there ↓
By John VanAuken, A.R.E. (Association for Research and Enlightenment)
The temple of records in Egypt is entered by a hall or passageway that begins at or near the Sphinx, according to Cayce. He is inconsistent in his description of it, sometimes referring to it as a “pyramid of records,” other times calling it a “temple or hall of records,” and on one occasion calling it a “tomb of records.” In some discourses Cayce describes its location as being off the right front paw of the Sphinx in line with the Great Pyramid, which would locate it somewhere east-southeast of the Sphinx. He also references the Temple of Isis as a key to locating this hall or pyramid of records. Remnants of the Isis temple still stand between the Sphinx and the Great Pyramid. In another discourse he clearly states that the Egyptian record cache is between the Nile and the Sphinx, off its right front paw in line with the Great Pyramid. On one occasion he said the shadow of the Sphinx points to the cache. But it seems impossible to cast a shadow across the right front paw when the sun never gets behind the Sphinx’s head from the northwest. However, Cayce also said that the poles of the Earth were reversed during the ancient times. In which case, the Sphinx would indeed throw a shadow over its own right paw. A mystery yet to be understood.
He also said that the base of the sphinx was “laid out in channels,” and in the left rear corner of the Sphinx, which is facing the Great Pyramid, one can find the wording of how the Sphinx was “founded, giving the history of the first invading ruler, Arart, and the ascension of Araaraart to pharaoh.” According to Cayce, Arart was the first dynasty not Menes, as we have it today. Araaraart was the second pharaoh. Arart and his people invaded Egypt from Mt. Ararat. It will be an amazing confirmation of Cayce’s gift as a seer if these two names are recorded in a corner of the Sphinx.
The Hall of Records in Yucatan may also be laid out in underground channels because both Mayan and Aztec complexes are known to have underground tunnels, chambers, and passage ways.
Cayce clearly says, “as time draws nigh when changes are to come about, there may be the opening of those three places where the records are one, to those that are the initiates in the knowledge of the One God…”
According to Cayce, the three record caches contain stone tablets, linens, gold, and artifacts of import to the cultures that created them. He indicates that mummified bodies are buried with the records. As to the question about what language the records may be in, Cayce did not answer directly, only saying that this was a time when the world spoke one language, a time prior to the Tower of Babel legend in the Bible. Therefore, we could assume that the records in these three locations will be in the same language. Although, in one reading he did indicate that the Atlanteans had a slightly different dialect or perhaps pronunciation of the worldwide language then the rest of the world. In another reading he actually stated that there are exactly “thirty-two tablets or plates” in the Egyptian hall of records. These tablets will require interpretation, and this interpretation will take some time. Let’s hope it does not take as long as the interpretation of the Dead Sea Scrolls of the Qumran caves.
Cayce says that the records tell the story of the beginnings “when the Spirit took form or began the encasements” in physical bodies in the ancient lands of Mu and Atlantis. They also contain information about the ancient practice of building pyramids. As you may know, pyramids are found all around the globe, from China to America.
When people would ask Edgar Cayce if they could be a part of the discovery and interpretation of these records, he would answer yes, but not necessarily the physical records. As strange as this may seem, according to Cayce, the records are also recorded in consciousness, in the collective mind, and therefore one could open and study the records anytime! Here is an excerpt from one of these strange readings:
“(Q) How may I now find those records, or should I wait – or must I wait?
“(A) You will find the records by that channel as indicated, as these may be obtained MENTALLY. As for the physical records, – it will be necessary to wait until the full time has come for the breaking up of much that has been in the nature of selfish motives in the world. For, remember, these records were made from the angle of WORLD movements. So must thy activities be in the present of the universal approach, but as applied to the individual.
“Keep the faith. Know that the ability lies within self.”
From the perspective that Cayce gained in his deep, hypnotic “sleep,” all time is one. There is no space, no time. These are only characteristics of the limited dimension of physical, terrestrial life. Within us is a gateway to oneness, timelessness. The records may be reached by journeying within consciousness and through dimensions of consciousness, as Cayce did. He never physically went to Egypt, Bimini, or Yucatan. But he so set aside his terrestrial, outer self, that he could journey through dimensions of consciousness to the Akasha, the mental hall of records. In this book we have devoted a major portion to the Akashic records and what Cayce read from them concerning the ancient times leading up to the sealing of these stone records.
But for now, let’s get back to the physical records. Here is one of the most detailed of Cayce’s readings on the Atlantis migration to other continents and the setting up of temples and record caches. His syntax can be difficult, so take your time, read slowly, deliberately.
TEXT OF READING 5750-1
This psychic reading given by Edgar Cayce at the home of Mr. and Mrs. Ernest W. Zentgraf, 400 St. Paul’s Ave,, Stapleton, Staten Island, N.Y., this 12th day of November, 1933, in accordance with request made by Mrs. Ernest W. Zentgraf, Active Member of the Ass’n for Research & Enlightenment, Inc.
P R E S E N T
Edgar Cayce; Hugh Lynn Cayce, Conductor; Gladys Davis, Steno. Zentgraf Family, Mr. and Mrs. MacBeth, Mr. and Mrs. Clark, and Mr. and Mrs. Wilson.
R E A D I N G
Time of Reading 4:40 to 5:15 P. M. Eastern Standard Time.
1. HLC: You will give an historical treatise on the origin and development of the Mayan civilization, answering questions.
2. EC: Yes. In giving a record of the civilization in this particular portion of the world, it should be remembered that more than one has been and will be found as research progresses.
3. That which we find would be of particular interest would be that which superseded the Aztec civilization, that was so ruthlessly destroyed or interrupted by Cortez.
4. In that preceding this we had rather a combination of sources, or a high civilization that was influenced by injection of forces from other channels, other sources, as will be seen or may be determined by that which may be given.
5. From time as counted in the present we would turn back to 10,600 years before the Prince of Peace came into the land of promise, and find a civilization being disturbed by corruption from within to such measures that the elements join in bringing devastation to a stiffnecked and adulterous people.
6. With the second and third upheavals in Atlantis, there were individuals who left those lands and came to this particular portion then visible.
7. But, understand, the surface [of Yucatan] was quite different from that which would be viewed in the present. For, rather than being a tropical area it was more of the temperate, and quite varied in the conditions and positions of the face of the areas themselves.
8. In following such a civilization as a historical presentation, it may be better understood by taking into consideration the activities of an individual or group – or their contribution to such a civilization. This of necessity, then, would not make for a complete historical fact, but rather the activities of an individual and the followers, or those that chose one of their own as leader.
9. Then, with the leavings of the civilization in Atlantis (in Poseidia, more specific), Iltar – with a group of followers that had been of the household of Atlan, the followers of the worship of the ONE with some ten individuals – left this land Poseidia, and came westward, entering what would now be a portion of Yucatan. And there began, with the activities of the peoples there, the development into a civilization that rose much in the same matter as that which had been in the Atlantean land. Others had left the land later. Others had left earlier. There had been the upheavals also from the land of Mu, or Lemuria, [in the Pacific] and these had their part in the changing, or there was the injection of their tenets in the varied portions of the land – which was much greater in extent until the final upheaval of Atlantis, or the islands that were later upheaved, when much of the contour of the land in Central America and Mexico was changed to that similar in outline to that which may be seen in the present.
10. The first temples that were erected by Iltar and his followers were destroyed at the period of change physically in the contours of the land. That now being found, and a portion already discovered that has laid in waste for many centuries, was then a combination of those peoples from Mu, Oz and Atlantis.
11. Hence, these places partook of the earlier portions of that peoples called the Incal; though the Incals were themselves the successors of those of Oz, or Og, in the Peruvian land, and Mu in the southern portions of that now called California and Mexico and southern New Mexico in the United States.
12. This again found a change when there were the injections from those peoples that came with the division of those peoples in that called the promise land [Israelites: The Lost Tribes]. Hence we may find in these ruins that which partakes of the Egyptian, Lemurian and Oz civilizations, and the later activities partaking even of the Mosaic activities [i.e. activities of the people of Moses].
13. Hence each would ask, what specific thing is there that we may designate as being a portion of the varied civilizations that formed the earlier civilization of this particular land?
14. The stones that are circular, that were of the magnetized influence upon which the Spirit of the One spoke to those peoples as they gathered in their service, are of the earliest Atlantean activities in religious service, we would be called today.
15. The altars upon which there were the cleansings of the bodies of individuals (not human sacrifice; for this came much later with the injection of the Mosaic, and those activities of that area), these were later the altars upon which individual activities – that would today be termed hate, malice, selfishness, self-indulgence – were cleansed from the body through the ceremony, through the rise of initiates from the sources of light, that came from the stones upon which the angels of light during the periods gave their expression to the peoples.
16. The pyramid, the altars before the doors of the varied temple activities, was an injection from the people of Oz [Peru] and Mu [Pacific Islands]; and will be found to be separate portions, and that referred to in the Scripture as high places of family altars, family gods, that in many portions of the world became again the injection into the activities of groups in various portions, as gradually there were the turnings of the people to the satisfying and gratifying of self’s desires, or as the Baal or Baalilal activities again entered the peoples respecting their associations with those truths of light that came from the gods to the peoples, to mankind, in the earth.
17. With the injection of those of greater power in their activity in the land, during that period as would be called 3,000 years before the Prince of Peace came, those peoples that were of the Lost Tribes [of Israel], a portion came into the land; infusing their activities upon the peoples from Mu in the southernmost portion of that called America or United States, and then moved on to the activities in Mexico, Yucatan, centralizing that now about the spots where the central of Mexico now stands, or Mexico City. Hence there arose through the age a different civilization, a MIXTURE again.
18. Those in Yucatan, those in the adjoining lands [e.g. Guatemala and Honduras] as begun by Iltar, gradually lost in their activities; and came to be that people termed, in other portions of America, the Mound Builders.
19. Ready for questions.
20. (Q) How did the Lost Tribe reach this country?
(A) In boats.
21. (Q) Have the most important temples and pyramids been discovered?
(A) Those of the first civilization have been discovered, and have not all been opened; but their associations, their connections, are being replaced – or attempting to be rebuilt. Many of the second and third civilization may NEVER be discovered, for these would destroy the present civilization in Mexico to uncover same!
22. (Q) By what power or powers were these early pyramids and temples constructed?
(A) By the lifting forces of those gases that are being used gradually in the present civilization, and by the fine work or activities of those versed in that pertaining to the source from which all power comes.
For, as long as there remains those pure in body, in mind, in activity, to the law of the One God, there is the continued resource for meeting the needs, or for commanding the elements and their activities in the supply of that necessary in such relations.
23. (Q) In which pyramid or temple are the records mentioned in the readings given through this channel on Atlantis, in April, 1932? [364 series]
(A) As given, that temple was destroyed at the time there was the last destruction in Atlantis.
Yet, as time draws nigh when changes are to come about, there may be the opening of those three places where the records are one, to those that are the initiates in the knowledge of the One God:
The temple by Iltar will then rise again. Also there will be the opening of the temple or hall of records in Egypt, and those records that were put into the heart of the Atlantean land may also be found there – that have been kept, for those that are of that group.
The RECORDS are ONE.
24. We are through for the present.
Around 10,600 B.C. the great continents of Mu (Lemuria) in the Pacific Ocean and Atlantis in the Atlantic Ocean were in their final stages of destruction; remnant islands were all that was left of their original greatness. Poseidia was the last island of the Atlantean continent. Iltar and Atlan were high priests in the worship of the One God, in a world distracted by many gods. In other readings Cayce called these worshipers the “Children of the Law of One.” The Yucatan peninsula appeared to be a good land to migrate to and establish a new community. Iltar and his ten followers did just that. They traveled deep into the jungle and built altars and temples. On their altars they did not sacrifice humans, they sacrificed their weaknesses, attempting to make themselves spiritually stronger and purer, their minds more cosmically aware. They did this by altering their consciousnesses using circular magnetic stones and evoking the spiritual influences from the One Source. But more earth changes occurred, and Iltar’s initial temples and altars were destroyed; new temples were built on top of their remnants. In other readings Cayce recounts that Atlan also lost his temples and altars when the island of Poseidia finally sank.
Over time the high level of spiritual attunement and worship slipped into self-gratification and glorification, leading to the worship of Baal. Cayce explained that using the same powers and methods, one could create a god or a frankenstein, it all depended upon the ideals and purposes motivating the effort. Apparently, all the best of intentions slipped into darkness and selfishness, and the higher attunement was lost, human sacrifice crept into once inspired rituals that had so helped the founders reach other dimensions of the universe.
Around 3,000 B.C. remnants of the Lost Tribes of Israel also came to this area of the world. Yucatan, Mexico, Southern U.S., down into western South America adding to the mix of ideals, some good and some bad.
The records of the ancient world and its activities remain in Yucatan in one of Iltar’s covered temples, in Atlan’s cache under the waters off Bimini, and under the ground near the Sphinx in Egypt.
An interesting bit of news that adds to this great story comes from a little-known discovery in China in 1900 by a Taoist monk named Wang Tao-Shih. The monk found a hidden ancient library in a series of caves. The texts in this library speak of an ancient time and place in “Motherland Mu.” Mu is the original name for the great Pacific Ocean continent of Lemuria, which actually began before Atlantis. Sir Aurel Stein interpreted and reported on these ancient texts in his two titles, On Ancient Central Asian Tracks and Ruins of Desert Cathay. In 212 B.C. the crazed Emperor Chin Shih Huang ordered all the books and literature relating to ancient China to be burned. Whole libraries, including the Grand Royal Library, were destroyed. Chinese literature tells of a semi-mythical “Five Monarchs” who ruled China during a golden age of wealth and wisdom. This period is considered to have been paralleled the early age of the Egyptian Pharaohs, 2852-2206 B.C.
There have been many attempts to discover the halls of records in Yucatan, Bimini, and Giza. There have also been discoveries that indicate that the dating of the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx may be too young, and that these monuments may well have been constructed closer to the dates that Cayce gave, 10,600 to 10,500 B.C.
In 1992 U.S. Geologist Dr. Robert Schoch and amateur Egyptologist John Anthony West (author of Serpent in the Sky, Harper & Row, 1979) announced to the world press that the age of the Sphinx was much older than originally thought. This revelation sent a shockwave through the international community of professional Egyptologists. In the spring of 1996 in a letter to the Egyptology journal KMT (pronounced k-met; it is the ancient name for Egypt and means, “The Black Land,” owing to the rich, black silt left by the Nile after flooding season). In this letter John Anthony West outlined his and Dr. Schoch’s points:
“1. The Sphinx is not wind-weathered as most Egyptologists think, but water weathered, and by rain;
“2. No rain capable of producing such weathering has fallen since dynastic times;
“3. If it had, other undeniably Old Kingdom tombs on the Giza Plateau cut of the same rock would show similar weathering patterns; they do not;
“Ergo, 4. The Sphinx predates the other Old Kingdom tombs at Giza. Simple as that.”
Dr. Schoch estimated the Sphinx to have been constructed from between 5,000 to 7,000 B.C. “and that the current head of the figure – which everyone agrees is a dynastic head – is almost surely the result of recarving.” (KMT, Summer 1992, p. 53)
Another date-changing piece of evidence comes from the work of Adrian Gilbert and Robert Bauval, published in their best-selling book The Orion Mystery (Crown, 1994). Actually, the initial ideas about Giza star alignments came from Edgar Cayce who stated from his trance state in the 1920s that Giza was laid out according to the stars above it. In 1964 Egyptologist Alexander Badawy and astronomer Virginia Trimble published their findings on how the air shafts and passageways in the Great Pyramid aligned with important stars in both the northern and southern heavens. Then, in 1994, Gilbert and Bauval published their findings, identifying many correlations between the stars and structures on the Plateau:
1. The three great pyramids of Giza – Menkaure, Khafre, and Khufu – match the stars Mintaka, Al Nilam, and Al Nitak (delta, epsilon, and zeta Orionis) located in the Belt of Orion, noting that the third pyramid (Menkaure) is set off from the other two pyramids just as the third star in the belt (delta Orionis) is set off from the other two stars;
2. The alignment is most exact in the year 10,500 B.C., the date Edgar Cayce gave for the construction of the Great Pyramid;
3. The star Saiph is over the pyramid of Djedefre, to the north of Abu Ruwash, and the star Bellatrix is over the “Unfinished Pyramid” at Zawyat Al Aryan to the south. When Orion is on the meridian, the star cluster lambra Orionis representing the Head of Orion is over the Dashur pyramids;
4. When Taurus is on the morning horizon, the two pyramids of Dashur, known as the “Red” and the “Bent” pyramids, match the stars Aldebaran andepsilon Tauri, the two “eyes” of the bull in the constellation Taurus;
5. The hieroglyphic texts inscribed in the pyramids of Unas (2356-2323 B.C.) and Pepi II (2246-2152 B.C.) refer to the deceased king ascending into the southern skies in the region of the constellation of Sahu, which Gilbert and Bauval identify with the constellation Orion. The authors believe that these texts support the idea that there had been some kind of spiritual relationship intended between the Khufu pyramid (the Great Pyramid) and the Orion constellation.
Of all these correlations, the most provocative argument is the curious and inexplicable “misalignment” of the smaller Menkaure pyramid with the bigger Khufu and Khafre pyramids’ exactly matching the arrangement of the third star in Orion’s Belt (delta Orionis). If this isn’t evidence that the designers, impeccable in every other dimension of their work, purposefully offset the Menkaure because they were laying out the plateau according to the stars above, then what is the explanation for offsetting the third pyramid? This new star alignment information causes many, including the archaeologists who had their dates so well set, to reconsider the age of the Giza monuments. However, nothing that has been carbon dated on the Giza plateau gives a dating older than roughly 3,500 B.C., causing one to be careful about jumping on this 10,500 B.C. bandwagon too soon. The investigation goes on.
A fascinating twist on this alignment discovery is that the three stars are actually in reverse order from the pyramids on the ground. In other words, the offset pyramid is the southernmost pyramid of the three, while the northernmost star in the Belt of Orion is offset. The surprise here is that from his trance-state Edgar Cayce identified this too, saying that the poles were opposite during the building of the Giza Plateau. This would mean that the third pyramid would have been the northernmost pyramid, matching the offset star in Orion’s Belt. According to Cayce, the Earth’s poles were roughly opposite, north was south and south was north, during the ancient times. According to him, the planet has and will change its poles. As recently as 1939, geologists reported that the axis of the inner core of the Earth made a significant shift. Other scientists have found evidence of two major shifts of the planet’s axis poles. More on this in the final chapter.
As you might expect, many have gone searching for these record caches, or for any records that may shed light upon the great stone builders of the ancient world. The Director of the Giza Plateau has often said that much of ancient Egypt is still uncovered. Excavations are turning up new artifacts all the time. But there is no indication by anything that has been found that there is a record cache of a civilization dating back to 10,500 B.C. There is no specific indication that such exists. Even the texts in the China caves only tell of an ancient motherland Mu; there are no actual records from Mu in the caves. And, unless we are misinterpreting the hieroglyphic records that have already been discovered in Egypt, there is no report of an ancient civilization predating the pharaohic period, of which we have so much evidence. However, the hieroglyphic records do tell that the great Egyptian god Hermes (Thoth) hid his records in the Earth. This is an important message and has driven many to search for the hidden records of Hermes. Since he was a god from the original creation time, his records could well tell of pre-pharaohic ages. His cache may even have artifacts from pre-pharaohic times. In Edgar Cayce’s discourses, Hermes is identified as one of the architects of the Great Pyramid and a key influence in the development of the impressive Egyptian civilization. Finding his records would certainly be an important step toward finding the hall of records. His records may even be in the actual hall of records.
Since the 1960s people have been searching for ancient records off the coast of Bimini. In 1998 researchers, funded through the A.R.E. by Don Dickinson, another Life Member and President of the Law of One Foundation, used submarines in an attempt to find submerged ancient structures off the coast of Bimini. Promising formations were found under millennia of sand and a harden, coral-like crust. The search there continues, led by Dr. Joan Hanley of the Gaia Institute, Dr. Douglas Richards of the Meridian Institute, and many others, including Don Dickinson of the Law of One Foundation which has funded many of the expenses.
The A.R.E. also funded a one-man investigation into the archaeological research being conducted in Guatemala at a site Cayce referenced, a site that we will learn much about in this book. Scott Milburn journeyed down the Usumacinta River just over the border of Mexico into Guatemala to the ancient Mayan site of Y-Okib, meaning the “entrance” or “cave,” now called Piedras Negras. He reported on his journey to the A.R.E. Annual Congress in June of 2000.
The records of all of these investigations are stored at the Edgar Cayce Foundation, 215 67th St., Virginia Beach, Virginia, 23451, U.S.A.
AngelicView: While I can’t find a date on this article ↑, I don’t think it was very recent. However, the information is very interesting none-the-less.