TNT DINAR UPDATE
stage2omega email@example.com via stage2omega.ning.com
6:00 AM (57 minutes ago)
Good morning everyone. The good news is that the process is indeed completed!! The bad news is that we won't see it today. The plan at this moment is to bring it out late Sunday or on Monday, if the announcement about the debt ceiling is made public. Again, the process is completed, yes some were paid again last night (right after 5pm and again late in the night) and again there is nothing we can do about it except wait for our turn. Bank personnel are not working today and are not scheduled for tomorrow. IT IS STILL GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!
Now let me tell you about the text service. We had 20,000 people sign up for our service. The problem was people kept contacting the companies customer service to see if they were signed up and to ask other questions. We clearly asked everyone not to do this. They gave us several chances and finally said that they were not being paid enough to have our customers constantly calling them....they had reached their limit with this issue, (thus we had exceeded ours).
So we went to sign up with another service in hope of this time clearly getting the message to you guys not to call the text service company, but to follow the instructions. What we didn't know is that they own this company too. We immediately ran into the same problem, when some of you signed up, you feel that you must call the company. So that didn't last too long.
Our other dilemma is this, since we were once again trying to provide you with a free service and all we did was ask you to reinput your information some of the other sites or blogs continue with their pettiness. They are telling you that we are gathering names to sell or some other BS. 30M and A2 were members that we thought no longer belong on this site and now they are showing you why. No one person or group will control this site period...
Bottom line is this, I now have setup a new service that will send out text and emails. It is the service that I will be using on the new site after the RV. To tell you the truth I don't know if it is worth activating now. By not activating now I could relieve you of some of the drama and insure that only the final group gets to sign up for what we will be doing after. This means you wouldn't get the RV alert from me, but we would have the call. On the other hand I could activate it now and have everyone resign when we change the site over. I'm debating and will let you know by tomorrow.
Please try to enjoy you day and weekend, everything concerning the RV is complete. We are simply waiting to go to the bank.
Visit stage2omega at: http://www.stage2omega.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network