Latest topics
» Trump Just BUSTED Most Dangerous Secret Agent Yet In WH - Here’s What He Walked In On
Today at 3:02 am by Serena1

» The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
Today at 12:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Glowing Orb follows his own flight trajectory over London plus MORE
Today at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for SEPT 24: LOGICAL ... why work when you can be an internet panhandler
Yesterday at 11:46 pm by RamblerNash

» New Republic-My Big, Fat Rump! by Anna von Reitz
Yesterday at 9:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DARPA Using Warfare Technology on Unsuspecting Civilians for Mass Mind Control
Yesterday at 7:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE ORVILLE "Wish Upon a Starr" by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ANCIENT EGYPTIAN MUMMIES CURSE OF TUTANKHAMUN
Yesterday at 2:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 7 Reasons People with Intuitive Personality Are Often Misunderstood
Yesterday at 2:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Images of monster UFOs circling Sun plus MORE
Yesterday at 2:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Two Extremely Large NIBIRU Planets near sun Texas plus MORE
Yesterday at 2:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/23-9/29
Yesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Water Memory: Homeopathy Proof?
Yesterday at 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tomorrow Came!
Yesterday at 2:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Wilcock FULL article 9-23-17
Yesterday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strong and shallow M6.1 earthquake hits Oaxaca, Mexico
Yesterday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » ***MUST HEAR*** Galactic Agenda & Technology / What to soon expect by White Knights (Audio)

***MUST HEAR*** Galactic Agenda & Technology / What to soon expect by White Knights (Audio)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

***MUST HEAR*** Galactic Agenda & Technology / What to soon expect by White Knights (Audio)[/size]

[size=18]Posted By: Mr.Ed [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 5-Apr-2012 03:35:17

Uploaded by ThankYouWhiteKnights on Apr 2, 2012
SOURCE IN http://www.thankyouwhiteknights.com/2012/04/02/2012-04-01-awesome-1st-contact...

[size=24] Graham Dewyea interviews "The Hugh-Man" on Our Galactic Family.

My guest this week is the "Hugh-Man from Venus," where in his first public interview ever, he will talk about his work with a team of Pleiadians who are part of the First Contact team of extraterrestrials who will make themselves known on earth.

As one of many serving on the Ground Crew on the planet, he will discuss his role, and some of the plans that are in place to introduce our star family to people on earth, including how they will be showcasing their ships, and the free-energy technology they will share, including wheel-less, anti-gravity vehicles, and personal communication devices with holographic imagery.

He'll talk about the mothership, The Neptune, and that people have visited it recently, but visits are on hold due to the fleets' high alert status.

We'll discuss switching from 3rd to 5th dimension, and moving from a carbon-based body to a fully DNA activated, crystalline, youthful body. We'll also talk about Atlantis, the Annunaki, the abundance programs, him meeting Jesus, and more.

Music: Rene Aubry, La Grande Cascade and the Orlando Pops Orchestra: A Space Odyssey.

Listen live Sunday evening at 8pm EST by calling in or clicking on the show link that appears at the start of the show. A recorded archive and description will be available after the show.

MY COMMENTS
I swear I heard this guy on some NESARA Light Workers conference calls as a host often connected with the Darryl Freck calls 2 odd years ago. I labeled blogs on him http://www.thankyouwhiteknights.com/category/darryl-freck/

Audio: (1hr)

2012-04-01 AWESOME 1st Contact Team Interview Hugh-Man on Our Galactic Family - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDGiOC9PLSc

Thanks for the info ymollma2! sunny

angels77

This is wonderful!!!! I can't wait till this all happens!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum