Latest topics
» The Windsors Blackmailed by their Daughter-in-Law?
Robert Marques (Vatican) speaks in Detroit Bankruptcy Court - RELOADED EmptyToday at 4:31 pm by topspin2

» UFO News ~ Multiple Mysterious Lights Seen In Texas plus MORE
Robert Marques (Vatican) speaks in Detroit Bankruptcy Court - RELOADED EmptyToday at 1:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Easy To Make Smart-Meter Shield Cuts EMF 95%!
Robert Marques (Vatican) speaks in Detroit Bankruptcy Court - RELOADED EmptyToday at 1:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Shrout Update!
Robert Marques (Vatican) speaks in Detroit Bankruptcy Court - RELOADED EmptyToday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SOURCE PLAYERS, ENTITIES & SOULLESS ONES Whats The DIFFERENCE?
Robert Marques (Vatican) speaks in Detroit Bankruptcy Court - RELOADED EmptyToday at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Who Targeted Ukraine Airlines Flight 752?
Robert Marques (Vatican) speaks in Detroit Bankruptcy Court - RELOADED EmptyToday at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Red Planet Recent Highlights plus MORE
Robert Marques (Vatican) speaks in Detroit Bankruptcy Court - RELOADED EmptyToday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Global Protest Day against 5G: 205 events in 195 cities planned so far
Robert Marques (Vatican) speaks in Detroit Bankruptcy Court - RELOADED EmptyToday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nephilim debunked
Robert Marques (Vatican) speaks in Detroit Bankruptcy Court - RELOADED EmptyToday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» FCC Broke Environmental Law By Approving SpaceX Satellites To Blast 5G And WiFi At Earth
Robert Marques (Vatican) speaks in Detroit Bankruptcy Court - RELOADED EmptyToday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» EGM - Electro-Gravi-Magnetics - Practical Engineering Principles of the Polarizable Vacuum
Robert Marques (Vatican) speaks in Detroit Bankruptcy Court - RELOADED EmptyToday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sun Shoots Out A Coronal Mass Ejection
Robert Marques (Vatican) speaks in Detroit Bankruptcy Court - RELOADED EmptyToday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» In Plain Sight: The Dark Occult & Technology (A Psychic's Reaction to Geordie Rose of DWAVE)
Robert Marques (Vatican) speaks in Detroit Bankruptcy Court - RELOADED EmptyToday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» SpaceX explodes a rocket to show it's launch escape system is safe
Robert Marques (Vatican) speaks in Detroit Bankruptcy Court - RELOADED EmptyToday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» This infamous quote is ascribed to William Casey, the CIA Director between 1981-1987
Robert Marques (Vatican) speaks in Detroit Bankruptcy Court - RELOADED EmptyToday at 8:46 am by topspin2

» Hey SourceShill - I think Judy wants you to STFU !
Robert Marques (Vatican) speaks in Detroit Bankruptcy Court - RELOADED EmptyYesterday at 11:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stealth UFO Archives: X-Tech and the Presidents JFK Nixon Reagan Trump Link Revealed!
Robert Marques (Vatican) speaks in Detroit Bankruptcy Court - RELOADED EmptyYesterday at 9:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Message from Max Igan - Jan 21st 2020
Robert Marques (Vatican) speaks in Detroit Bankruptcy Court - RELOADED EmptyYesterday at 7:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Midnight Hour (0040) Investigating the disclosure support network.
Robert Marques (Vatican) speaks in Detroit Bankruptcy Court - RELOADED EmptyYesterday at 2:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hangar 18 - does it exist ?
Robert Marques (Vatican) speaks in Detroit Bankruptcy Court - RELOADED EmptyYesterday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » Robert Marques (Vatican) speaks in Detroit Bankruptcy Court - RELOADED

Robert Marques (Vatican) speaks in Detroit Bankruptcy Court - RELOADED

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Anonymous
THis clearly demonstrates and masterfully articulates the re-purposing going on in our world by enlightened people, freeing the people from the tyranny and slavery that has been our Babylonian "money system" as it goes down in flames. Halleluyah!!

:athuup: Robert Marques (Vatican) speaks in Detroit Bankruptcy Court - RELOADED 1598226751 muah 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I knew you would like this one 7fm!

topspin2

This is truly progress....and in the public........love it..........

Anonymous
the judge's comments are in deed telling folks this session was historic & ptb/w best take notice; robert invoked original jurisdiction where people rule over corporations, and proposed viable solution to Detroit's "BK", also revealing some specific failings of the "system" & its trustees, who have been getting away with robbing the people for a very long time. robert notices that will no longer be tolerated and charges of treason, etc. can be enforced on people's behalf, with officials bearing PERSONAL liability. Judge attempted to get robert to "terminate", but robert upheld the standing of his decrees, on behalf of the people via chair of St. Peter, a very powerful office.

Thanks again, Prpl; U know me rather well to comment as U did upon my response :heartsofluv: 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
7fm... when I see something that I know one of you wonderful folks will get it makes me so happy when you do and comment. 

Makes me understand why I am doing this everyday. Even if just one thing I post rings bells for someone that is exactly what keeps me going.

So thanks to you for coming here and sharing as you do. Means much.

Robert Marques (Vatican) speaks in Detroit Bankruptcy Court - RELOADED 304767837

Anonymous
U R so Precious to give as much as U do here :heartsofluv: 

my life journey has been expanded and enriched via my sojourn here. I haven't watched or listened to "news" in long time; I get mine here- what I consider the straight scoop on things that really matter & bear notice (although there's still much that's beyond my scope). I've really been stretched & connecting the dots on so many seeming random items that are in deed tied together as part of the bigger picture. Such an exciting time to BE LIVE, BELIeVE, and DO accordingly as Guided ☀ 

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Great recording!  Thanks Purpleskyz!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Welcome HL :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum