OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The American Collapse: A More Optimistic Response EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The American Collapse: A More Optimistic Response EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The American Collapse: A More Optimistic Response EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The American Collapse: A More Optimistic Response EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The American Collapse: A More Optimistic Response EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The American Collapse: A More Optimistic Response EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The American Collapse: A More Optimistic Response EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The American Collapse: A More Optimistic Response EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The American Collapse: A More Optimistic Response EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The American Collapse: A More Optimistic Response EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The American Collapse: A More Optimistic Response EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The American Collapse: A More Optimistic Response EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The American Collapse: A More Optimistic Response EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The American Collapse: A More Optimistic Response EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The American Collapse: A More Optimistic Response EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The American Collapse: A More Optimistic Response EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The American Collapse: A More Optimistic Response EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The American Collapse: A More Optimistic Response EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The American Collapse: A More Optimistic Response EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The American Collapse: A More Optimistic Response EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The American Collapse: A More Optimistic Response EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The American Collapse: A More Optimistic Response EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The American Collapse: A More Optimistic Response

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The American Collapse: A More Optimistic Response
Posted October 15, 2013 by laurabruno in Uncategorized. Tagged: Active Hope, False Flag, Permaculture, Prepping, SHTF, TEOTWAWKI, Transition Town. 2 Comments
I tried to leave the following as a comment on Zen Gardner’s recent post, “The American Collapse ~ One Giant False Flag.” For some reason, the computer kept eating my comment, telling me to “Please fill form,” and yet (miraculously) not deleting that comment when I hit “back.” After three tries, it occurred to me that maybe this was a nudge just to post the comment here in a slightly expanded form. Perhaps it will inspire some readers to action, and with any good fortune, a pingback will enable my comment where I meant it to post. The American Collapse: A More Optimistic Response Icon_smile
Three words: permaculture, permaculture, permaculture. Seriously, have any of you heard of Transition Towns and permaculture? Yes, we face challenges, and certainly, many will not survive, but there ARE many of us actively working together at the local community level to have systems in place for when the SHTF. Are those systems/options already fully functioning? To varying degrees, but relationships among like-minded, problem-solving, spiritually grounded, caring, local people ARE already happening, at least in some areas. If they’re not already happening in your areas, wherever you live, it would be a really good idea to cultivate those relationships now. It can start with even just being friendly with your neighbor.
I have clients who went through 9/11 and various other disasters. They have, almost uniformly, shared with me the deep bonds they developed with friends, neighbors and family during those times. Natural instinct is for people to join together. Yes, there will be looters, but if people see the writing on the walls, they can still work now to set up some local safety nets.
Some good books to read: “Navigating the Coming Chaos” by Carolyn Baker; “Active Hope” by Joanna Macy and Chris Johnstone; as well as any good gardening books you can get your hands on such as “Four-Season Harvest,” “Gaia’s Garden” and “Mini Farming: Self-Sufficiency on a 1/4 Acre.” I personally also like to have hard copies of whatever books I find give me spiritual and poetic inspiration in the event that the internet shuts off.
I would also include learning some form of self-defense, whatever that means for you. For me, personally, that involves more energetic and magickal self-defense, but that only works if you’re really committed to and knowledgeable about how to move those energies. Joining in community is an excellent insurance policy. So is learning personal energy management — shift your vibration, remind yourself “I am always in the right place at the right time, doing the right thing.” For those who want other methods of defense, I would say, decide on something fast, acquire it now, and start learning how to use it ASAP.
Yes, we face huge, life-altering challenges, but some of us HAVE chosen (deliberately) to stick around in the US in order to help the shift. For a taste of this process, check out what’s happening at the hyper-local level with organic farmers in Detroit. It’s a whole ‘nother world beyond the disaster. Most preppers think of protecting their own, and that’s one way to go about it. Another way is to look around and assess what’s needed in your community, find others willing to help bring those things into being, and git ‘er done. Time’s a’ticking, illusory old codger that it is…
Peace!

Thanks to: http://laurabruno.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum