Latest topics
» POOFness for JAN 25 #2: GLOBAL CALL (TO SCAM THE GULLIBLE OUT OF DONATION MONEY)
Today at 12:25 am by robert18

» UFO News - Fleet Of UFOs Over London Following Jet plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ FBI Probing Nibiru Writers, Researchers, and Believers plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» One King to Rule Them All by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 7:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Giza Plateau 2017: Obvious Evidence Of Lost Ancient High Technology
Yesterday at 5:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pizza Too Spicy For Alex Jones? Changes Pizzagate Stance the DAY Before D.C. Protests!
Yesterday at 5:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Orgy Of Rothschild Bankers: No Such Thing As Conspiracies
Yesterday at 5:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» EPIC: Black Knight UFO "MESSAGE Translated" 'OUR HOME IS EPSILON BOOTIS, a DOUBLE STAR'
Yesterday at 4:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/19 - 3/25
Yesterday at 4:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Oil Leak in North Dakota, 3 Times Worse Than Reported !! March 25 2017
Yesterday at 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous - The Truth May Scare You... (Secrets of NWO Rockefeller Family EXPOSED)
Yesterday at 4:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz - So, I Am a Vatican Spy? plus more
Yesterday at 3:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Red Haired Giants & Sitecah - Lovelock Cave, Nevada
Yesterday at 11:28 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Frequency stones, red headed race, Nevada, activation and depth charge!
Yesterday at 11:25 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Consciousness Of Economics & Urban Farm Project Trailer Video
Yesterday at 11:23 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» NIBIRU News ~ German Fake Sun Validates Planet X Researchers plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News - UFO decloaked over Popocatépetl Volcano plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» #FullDisclosure Update - March 25, 2017
Yesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Draconian Mind Control & Christianity Debunked - Sevan Bomar
Yesterday at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Old Manuscript Tells of Mythical Battle Between Aztec Giant and the Conquistadores
Yesterday at 9:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12 Keys to Access the Deeper Dimensions of Life
Yesterday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oroville 17 March Spectacular Re-Opening of Main Spillway
Yesterday at 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Paranormal Experiences Reported by 55% of Nurses, Study Finds
Yesterday at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Maps to the Stars: Beautiful astronomical drawings from the 19th century
Yesterday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stratosfear - Sacred
Yesterday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Marijuana Strain Has Finally Been Trademarked
Yesterday at 8:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Monsanto Is Scrambling To Bury This Breaking Story – Don’t Let This Go Unshared!
Yesterday at 8:13 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Peru disaster update: 80,000 injured and 150,000 properties damaged
Yesterday at 8:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» MYSTERIOUS "Sphere" Discovered On Mars & More!
Yesterday at 8:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Peter Pan Meets Pyramid Head I
Yesterday at 7:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Divide Between 3D and 4/5D is Becoming More Unavoidable
Yesterday at 12:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» FBI rescues 82 children in sex trafficking sweep
Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford Update - The Japanese government is trying to murder me
Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Manna From Heaven and Crossing the Ascension Threshold

Manna From Heaven and Crossing the Ascension Threshold

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
« Deep Progress
Manna From Heaven and Crossing the Ascension Threshold
October 17, 2013 by anarchistbanjo
Mana From Heaven and Crossing the Ascension Threshold

Last night I had another very vivid lucid dream that shows even more progression of Gaia’s ascension. I was in a room with some other people standing, but gathered around a table where some food had been prepared. I remember thinking, “That doesn’t look like very much food!” There was what looked like a few handfuls of vegetables? Just laying on the table. They were like leaves or stems on one end and some type of bulb on the other, almost like small onions but limp. I grabbed a handful and was surprised that there was more in a handful than I thought. I took one, put it in my mouth and could feel it there with almost disgust, it was not pleasant to eat. Then it popped and a wonderful feeling of energy and well being flowed through me. I ate several more and took a few other handfuls from the table. Some people were eating and others were not. Each time I kind of forced myself to eat, as if something was wrong with the texture, the thing popped and I felt the good nourishing energy.

When we combine this with my experience the other night of getting a flashlight and feeling a bit out of breath, we notice something happening at the etheric  level. It is getting more comprehensive, more earth like all the time. I have never been able to actually feel food in my mouth in a dream and then feel it “pop”. The physical and the etheric are in the process of merging and it is happening quite rapidly according to the progression of these two dreams. If the sense of smell had been included it would have been very life like.

My sense is that when the etheric becomes completely lifelike this reality will disappear completely. This ability to provide food from etheric substance indicates that when it does happen people will not starve. It also implies that the world we now perceive will no longer exist. We will have crossed the ascension threshold.

Let’s regroup a bit. This new age actually started back in the mid 1940’s when the nuclear threshold was crossed and physical matter became pure energy. At first it was uranium and enriched plutonium, at the low end of the atomic chart. Then is was hydrogen at the top end of the atomic chart. Theoretically every element can make the nuclear transition from matter to energy. That was the beginning. The ending is when life and conscious awareness can make the same transition as well.

This implies that we will all reach a high enough vibration sequence where we all go nuclear, to lack a better word and we will individually go to those dream landscapes that are becoming so lifelike. So that is the big event we are all still waiting for, and waiting for the etheric ground work to be prepared first. Well, it’s being prepared!

Now the question is when can we realistically expect this? There is an acceleration happening in these dream sequences so it cannot be far off. My best guess is the full moon of November 17, the true Samhain this year (Samhain is the first complete lunar cycle from full  moon to full moon after the fall equinox) when the veil between the physical world and the etheric world is the thinnest. It may extend to the following new moon.

That’s my best guess folks,

-enjoy

-joe

Thanks to: http://anarchistbanjosworld.wordpress.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum